7.0

1. Jan 19, 2012
    good film but way too long, they could have definitely edited it down and it would have been just as good. the fight scenes were excellent, the acting alright. it had an interesting story, and you don't need to know that much about France at that time. All in all it's a good movie, watch it on a rainy weekend. 94%
  2. Nov 23, 2011
    Sorry, the movie was excellent. I liked the cast with Vincent Cassel convincing and the movie was fresh, uptodate covering an interesting historical topic. OK sometime very much Hollywood- like exagerating, but I love historical movies as there r not enough anyway. Good movie, worth watching
  3. Mar 30, 2012
    This is movie is a disgrace. No idea what is going on, which made it incredibly boring. This movie wasted my time like no other. Stay away and i mean stay away.

I would be lying if I did not admit that this is all, in its absurd and overheated way, entertaining.
  2. It's mindless, which is rarely true of French cinema, dull, which is rarely true of Hong Kong films, and portentous, which shouldn't be true of any film about a man-eating dog.
  3. An exuberantly garish French movie.