Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures | Release Date: June 24, 2011
5.7
Mixed or average reviews based on 390 Ratings
WATCH NOW
Check box if your review contains spoilers 0 characteres (5000 max)
CaptiosusJul 1, 2011
This movie lacked a few things like: A coherent storyline, compelling or likable characters, and, generally, everything that made most Pixar movies memorable. It was clear that many people were losing interest in the movie, kids and adultsThis movie lacked a few things like: A coherent storyline, compelling or likable characters, and, generally, everything that made most Pixar movies memorable. It was clear that many people were losing interest in the movie, kids and adults alike, as people struck up conversations, or walked about. While watching, I couldn't help but feel that this was similar to early Dreamworks Animation movies that tried to copy Pixar's style rather than an actual Pixar film. All in all, it felt like a cash grab that purposely misled customers through their ads by not telling us that Mater was the lead in this film - not Lightning McQueen as the ads portrayed. Expand
TetsuoJul 25, 2011
You think that Pixar would learn there mistakes with the first one and try to improve it, the answer is no. Not only is the plot rediculous since it takes plot elements from The World is Not Enough and North By Northwest making it the mostYou think that Pixar would learn there mistakes with the first one and try to improve it, the answer is no. Not only is the plot rediculous since it takes plot elements from The World is Not Enough and North By Northwest making it the most unoriginal animated feature since Alpha and Omega. it doesn't even bother to develop the characters new and old.
Another terrible idea is Mater having more screen time. I mean c'mon he had more screen time in those Mater shorts. It tries to do a spoof of the spy genre but the jokes are to predictible and makes it looked like it was made in the sixties. Not even the supporting actors like Michael Caine (who's probably having nightmares of his experience in Jaws 4) and Emily Mortimer can save this from being overshadowed by another animated sequel (Kung Fu Panda 2) which I rather rewatch than see this again.
While Toy Story had great sequels thanks to great plots and character development, this you could considered as the black sheep of the Pixar canon.
WeAreOneJun 24, 2011
Terribly disappointing. Very little attention paid to the characters or the animation. Clearly a money grab. Avoid this movie at all cost, the studio should pay for the crap they have delivered.
ReviewlationsJun 26, 2011
Pixar's first true bomb. Even technically, it's at best of average and inconsistent quality. The first few scenes in Radiator Springs made me gasp out loud at how hurried and lifeless it looked compared to the loving attention to detail givenPixar's first true bomb. Even technically, it's at best of average and inconsistent quality. The first few scenes in Radiator Springs made me gasp out loud at how hurried and lifeless it looked compared to the loving attention to detail given to the first film. With cutout facsimiles of the original characters, an overly complex, confusing and dialogue besieging plot, and devoid of the heart and wit found in every other Pixar movie, I look forward to the documentary made to reveal the truth about how this awful train wreck of a movie came to be. Unbelievably disappointing. Expand
jdxah123Jun 27, 2011
When there are parents and children up and walking around the theater literally during the entire movie, you know it's not holding anyone's attention. Most of the best jokes are in the movie trailer. We were very disappointed.
AkkharDec 20, 2011
I have seen all Pixer films and its totally clear to me that this is the worst movie that they made , I can't believe an Pixer film could be this much worst . What did they just do ? The animation was good but the story sucked 100% and it wasI have seen all Pixer films and its totally clear to me that this is the worst movie that they made , I can't believe an Pixer film could be this much worst . What did they just do ? The animation was good but the story sucked 100% and it was less funny then any Animation film ever made . The starting was good (when L returned home) but after that all went to hell . Request to Pixer not to make this mistake ever please . Expand
hoops2448Oct 16, 2011
Cars wasn't Pixar's finest hour but it had style, it was still clever, with some fantastically funny moments. It also had a novelty factor working in its favour. Cars 2 doesn't have that to fall back on and because it lacks the heart of theCars wasn't Pixar's finest hour but it had style, it was still clever, with some fantastically funny moments. It also had a novelty factor working in its favour. Cars 2 doesn't have that to fall back on and because it lacks the heart of the first its just a shell of a movie.
Cars 2 represents an amalgam of recycled jokes, ideas and images from every other film that came before it and because of that you feel empty after having seen it, as if you went to a nice restaurant expecting a big piece of meat but instead you got a salad.
Cars 2 moves away from the original in favour of turning the franchise into a comedy spy thriller, because that always works out so well (Get Smart, Johnny English 1 & 2). The introduction of Michael Caine's Finn McMissile does add an element of humour and entertainment but the fact that the film concentrates more on Mater (Larry the Cable Guy) than Lightning McQueen (Owen Wilson) seemed like a good idea but it eventually grates. Overall by moving away from Cars in favour of making the 2nd film more lively it has taken away some of the things that really did make Cars enjoyable.
heyitsmegrif4Jul 22, 2012
Okay Pixar has let us down completely, Cars 2 is boring, occasionally funny, and just terrible story telling right in the middle of it. And um where is all the heart Cars had which got it all the good reviews. Hmm Pixar can we trust you. AndOkay Pixar has let us down completely, Cars 2 is boring, occasionally funny, and just terrible story telling right in the middle of it. And um where is all the heart Cars had which got it all the good reviews. Hmm Pixar can we trust you. And most of all making another Cars means that this franchise has no place in the other world that Pixar has created. Which makes it the more disappointing. I give this film a 32% of a good movie. Expand
DrewtheDude85Apr 1, 2014
If you could use just one word to describe this film, it is pointless. Just a worthless sequel made with probably some of the weakest story telling ever. There was a lot of cliche things in this film that felt so pointless and stupid; theIf you could use just one word to describe this film, it is pointless. Just a worthless sequel made with probably some of the weakest story telling ever. There was a lot of cliche things in this film that felt so pointless and stupid; the characters also didn't feel as memorable in this as they did in the first Cars, they just felt bland and also that addition of making Mater like a secret agent or something, that's just not fitting for the Cars series really when comparing this to the first film. It's a shame that Pixar actually made a film like this, I mean PIXAR! The company that has made so many masterpieces like the Toy Story films, Monsters Inc, Finding Nemo, The Incredibles and Wall-E; now this, Pixar's first film that's only point was just to sell a bunch of toys. I would not recommend this film, after seeing this I was hoping that Pixar would never do something like this again, well apparently they inspired The Planes series, which looks terrible (luckily they are not making those) but it doesn't stop there, Pixar may have pleased a lot of fans announcing The Incredibles 2, but while doing that they also displeased us by announcing Cars 3. This is not Pixar, I remember when every film Pixar made was great and had no intention of just existing just to make money, but to also tell amazing stories. While Pixar isn't completely doomed today (I did like MU), I just wonder if they'll ever make a new film that actually has quality and lives up to their oldest and most classic films. Expand
moviemaniacsMar 6, 2016
Cars 2, even more than its predecessor, is the Pixar movie that's safe to hate. From the get-go, the franchise's main conceit seems blatantly secondhand: Anthropomorphized toys, anyone? The eye-filling backgrounds (a whirlwind world tourCars 2, even more than its predecessor, is the Pixar movie that's safe to hate. From the get-go, the franchise's main conceit seems blatantly secondhand: Anthropomorphized toys, anyone? The eye-filling backgrounds (a whirlwind world tour reduced to theme-park caricature, and I mean that in a nice way) and photo-real textures fail to compensate for the lack of variety in individual character animation. After a while, all I could see when I looked at Lightning McQueen, Mater, or anyone else, was a matched pair of craft-store googly eyes, pasted onto whiteboard, its expression as variable as the positioning of a foreskin-like uni-lid would allow, itself a concept lifted from Mike Wazowski, the one-eyed hero of Monsters, Inc.

The discrepancy between the photo-real and the slapdash effectively neutralizes any talk of Cars 2 being a work of great animation. It's a worse problem than the uncanny valley, the most commonly leveled charge against Robert Zemeckis's underrated Beowulf and A Christmas Carol; say what you will about dead eyes and a crack squad of Tom Hankses doing backflips, at least there's a consistency of tone, a unifying creative force. Cars 2 looks like the work of multiple committees completing various objectives, with varying degrees of success.

Which is a shame, because the brilliant unification of über-talented groups of tech and creative whiz kids—groupthink touched by the hand of God—is the alibi that grants Pixar safe haven from even its most vehement critics. Considered as a body of work, the Pixar feature films represent the Platonic ideal of corporate Hollywood: a perfect amalgam of verisimilitude and candy-color expressionism; humor that slaloms from puerile to Oscar Wilde without hitting any bumps; Spielbergian escapism and crisply choreographed action sequences; validation of that amorphous cloud of “humanist values” that no one can really describe in great detail, but which seems to have best been illustrated by the incinerator sequence in Toy Story 3.

Adding insult to injury is an unfocused script that relies heavily on some of the most unfortunate screenwriting clichés of post-1980s Hollywood. One, in particular, stands out: the “friends who have a falling out because one of them is a hopeless imbecile and the other one says so, only to reconcile just in time for the big finish,” which I believe dates back to 1992's Pauly Shore vehicle Encino Man. This cliché is infuriating because it argues that an already implausible friendship grants absolution to all manner of lunatic, anti-social, and destructive behavior. If this sounds prudish on my part, consider the TV scripts of Joss Whedon, whose own career was jumpstarted by co-writing the Oscar-nominated script for the original Toy Story. Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, and Firefly are rife with characters making bad, selfish, or just plain lunkheaded decisions, but never without consequences. Consider the scene where Mal nearly throws Jayne out of the airlock, and the genuine uncertainty as to whether or not he'll really do it—that's the kind of drama Cars 2 could have benefited from, big time.

That said, while the craft is sometimes shoddy, the photorealism is there solely for our kneejerk admiration (my my, how long that metallic sheen must have taken to render!), and the **** script is altogether unworthy of the legacy of Ratatouille, Up, WALL-E, or even the first Cars, there are isolated moments of pleasure, most of them in a cold open that meticulously recreates an outlandish James Bond espionage and escape sequence. The high point is the cold open to the cold open, a video left by an intrepid undercover agent, a visually incoherent stitch of animation that, in its abstraction, makes for a refreshing change from the exhausting “clarity of line” that governs, and fails to redeem, most of the rest of the film.
BoogeeFilmGuyJul 13, 2015
I thought the first Cars film was a fun movie experience. It wasn't Pixars best, but it was still an enjoyable movie. This, however? I feel like this was made to sell merchandise so that Disney and Pixar could make some quick cash. I mean, itI thought the first Cars film was a fun movie experience. It wasn't Pixars best, but it was still an enjoyable movie. This, however? I feel like this was made to sell merchandise so that Disney and Pixar could make some quick cash. I mean, it made $27.5 million on opening weekend! Plus all the merchandise, both Disney and Pixar would be rolling in it! This film was a pretty lousy waste of time. Definitely Pi thxars worst film yet. It wasn't worth the price of admission. I found the race flag I got when I saw it in 2011 and I chopped it into little pieces. Was that too cruel? Expand
FuturedirectorMar 13, 2016
Cars 2 is, of course one of the worst Pixar films, with unbelievable characters and a bad story, some kind of inappropriate for younger vewiers, a bad direction and not much color as the first one. With an unremarkable protagonist, down-beatCars 2 is, of course one of the worst Pixar films, with unbelievable characters and a bad story, some kind of inappropriate for younger vewiers, a bad direction and not much color as the first one. With an unremarkable protagonist, down-beat succes, and a bit boring story-telling, Cars 2 goes down. Expand
rucknrunJul 5, 2011
We didn't make it to the end of the movie. My daughter was so bored she was running around. We had to leave and that did not bother me. I guess I will get it when it comes out on DVD but I am glad I did not pay for 3D.
Princess_PeachJul 31, 2011
This movie is a total cash in. Worst Pixar movie. The great thing about Pixar movies is that they appeal to a wide audience, but not this movie. If you have kids under 5 and want to take them to see an okay movie this one will suffice. PixarThis movie is a total cash in. Worst Pixar movie. The great thing about Pixar movies is that they appeal to a wide audience, but not this movie. If you have kids under 5 and want to take them to see an okay movie this one will suffice. Pixar should stop making sequels an go back to being original. (they got lucky with Toy Story and should stop with 3). There is no emotional attachment to the characters in this movie like there are in other Pixar movies and the dialogue is terrible. If you like Mater you might like this movie but I don't think you can have a movie centered around your comic relief. Expand
supersergiJul 17, 2011
Pixar's first terrible film. Mediocre storyline, broken script, useless 3D, bad voice acting, and more espionage than races makes from this sequel an absolute rip-off from James Bond.
momof3boysJun 28, 2011
Ok I agree that the animation is really good, but the complicated plot was definitely not made thinking of a young (little kids 3-8 year olds)

Most of the reviews that gave them a 10 or a positive review was thinking as an adult but if you remember that this movie is supposed to be for little kids, they failed tremendously.

I was completely shock with the amount of guns and violence, seriously for a pixar's movie, how can Disney allow this?

As a mom of 3 little boys who adored cars and their whole world and my wallet was all about cars they really messed it up. They were frightened by all the gun power of the first 5 minutes and they were lost in the plot.

Who ever made the plot (probably a James Bond Fan) totally forgot who his target audience was, young children!

Do NOT take your little kids to watch this movie unless they are over 8 probably or take them if you are one of those parents who could care less about the amount of violence their child's watches
The toy story short at the beginning is the only true terrific thing about the movie and the animation, the technical part.
JonathanMorganJun 30, 2011
There are many things that are just wrong with this movie. This movie was unwarranted. The first movie ended at a good note and didn't need any following, plus the story they went with is unnecessary. I don't know about most people, but IThere are many things that are just wrong with this movie. This movie was unwarranted. The first movie ended at a good note and didn't need any following, plus the story they went with is unnecessary. I don't know about most people, but I didn't need to see a movie where the characters travel to a World Grand Prix, which is pretty much a story line that could have been used as an epilogue for the first movie. The spy story line was fun for the first scene but quickly transformed into a pointless story line for the only purpose of giving Mater more screen time and creating situations that he can act "wacky" in. The movie also attempts to cover up the fact that it was made for money by making some half-assed message about friendship. However, the animation is great, which is no surprise for Pixar, so the whole movie is far from being ugly like some other animated movies (Gnomeo and Juliet for example). Some parts are enjoyable, and I wasn't quite depressed until I got out of the theater and stopped trying to create excuses for the film because it's Pixar. I hope Brave and Monsters University is better than this. Expand
TexasGamerDec 19, 2011
Part 2 falls flat on its face, the story plot is too deep for young minds, too much gun play for a childrens movie, my wife and I walked out about half way through. Probably one of the worst movies I have seen in a long, long, long time.
dryyoshi7May 10, 2012
I was very disappointed with this film. It showed so much potential to be good but it was not at all good. The humor was very blank and the storyline seemed to drift off in some moments. 2 out of 10
ninja_dolphinJul 29, 2013
As a huge fan of pixar I had high hopes for this movie after finding the original fairly enjoyable but this film just annoyed me. The worst and most irritating character from the original film (Mater) is made the main focus of this movie,As a huge fan of pixar I had high hopes for this movie after finding the original fairly enjoyable but this film just annoyed me. The worst and most irritating character from the original film (Mater) is made the main focus of this movie, and he is insufferable. In my opinion this character rivals jar-jar binks in terms of being incredibly annoying. The overall plot of the film is a spy flick crossed with some fast and furious for kids action. The portions with mater are annoying and the portions with the racing are nothing new or exciting, I did not laugh at any of the jokes, which compared to pixars other movies, some of which are incredibly funny, is very disappointing. The films animation is top notch, so it is at least nice to look at but other than that the movie is by far the worst pixar has ever created. Expand
AmongstYouAug 26, 2013
I would rate this as a four if it were made by some other studio, but Pixar? We expect better!
The first Cars film was just boring, this one is insipidly stupid. My little sister who is barely past the age of six couldn't enjoy this film.
FranzHcriticJun 20, 2015
I originally gave this film a '5'. Now, in hindsight, that was being too kind. We deserve more from Pixar, and re-watching the film, not even Mater is funny. The whole film seems to be insulting our intelligence and taunting our genuineI originally gave this film a '5'. Now, in hindsight, that was being too kind. We deserve more from Pixar, and re-watching the film, not even Mater is funny. The whole film seems to be insulting our intelligence and taunting our genuine belief that Pixar can make human films. This is what will shame them for the rest of the company's existence. But after seeing 'Inside Out', I think they've learned from their mistake. Expand
DavidTejadaSep 16, 2016
I'm ashamed for writing this but.. VARIETY AND ROLLING STONE HAVE REALLY SUCKED in this review. Finally Pixar has crafted it worst movie ever. Why do they even tried to make a sequel which it first part had no succeed ? It has nothing to showI'm ashamed for writing this but.. VARIETY AND ROLLING STONE HAVE REALLY SUCKED in this review. Finally Pixar has crafted it worst movie ever. Why do they even tried to make a sequel which it first part had no succeed ? It has nothing to show unless some improves in their animation. For first time in my life, I ate a Pixar movie. Expand
superbatSep 18, 2016
WORST. PIXAR. MOVIE. EVER. Cars 2 is an unfunny, lazy, boring piece of **** This is a pathetic attempt by Pixar to grab people's cash. Big waste of my time.
RicochetPhoenixJul 2, 2011
It is a real shame to see Pixar finally release a bad film after such a wonderful streak of excellent animated films that are perfect for both adults and children alike. Cars 2 was just a completely unnecessary idea and obviously only existsIt is a real shame to see Pixar finally release a bad film after such a wonderful streak of excellent animated films that are perfect for both adults and children alike. Cars 2 was just a completely unnecessary idea and obviously only exists for Disney to sell more toy cars to children. It's a shame, too, because Pixar is better than this. Cars 1 was average at best and by far the worst of Pixar's outings, yet they are forced to push out a sequel to it instead of more deserving films like The Incredibles. This film just shouldn't have been done and hopefully there will never be a Cars 3 because I don't want Pixar's legacy to be tainted further. Avoid this one. Expand
filmtrashreviewJun 25, 2011
I don't think I have ever or will ever again give a 1 out of 10 but Cars 2 deserved it. I mean Troll 2 and The Room were at least funny when they were bad. This film made me want to vomit. Larry The Cable Guys dumbed down stupid jokes areI don't think I have ever or will ever again give a 1 out of 10 but Cars 2 deserved it. I mean Troll 2 and The Room were at least funny when they were bad. This film made me want to vomit. Larry The Cable Guys dumbed down stupid jokes are only funny for a little while then they just become borderline retarded. Don't ever waste your money on such a horrible film. Expand
meetacriticJun 25, 2011
As an ardent fan of the first Cars, I'm shocked at what an absolute mess this movie is. I expected to be a bit disappointed; I didn't expect to leave the theater shaking my head. By far the worst film ever released by Pixar, this oneAs an ardent fan of the first Cars, I'm shocked at what an absolute mess this movie is. I expected to be a bit disappointed; I didn't expect to leave the theater shaking my head. By far the worst film ever released by Pixar, this one officially breaks their magic streak. They took all the heart and artistry of the first movie, and just chucked it out the window on their way to cashing in on all the merchandising possibilities. Owen Wilson may as well have not even shown up, because McQueen is relegated to a minor character in this film, as Mater becomes the centerpiece of a ridiculous (and almost completely unfunny) spy plot. Many reviewers have commented this was aimed at younger audiences than the first film, but no children's animated film you will see this year (or possibly ever) does more to glorify gun violence.
Occasional glimmers of humor and clever touches are eclipsed by a bewildering, written-by-committee plot that tries to do too much and accomplishes too little.
Upon leaving my 5 year-old son asked me "What was that movie about...?" I honestly couldn't answer him.
genxmoviegoerJun 26, 2011
This review contains spoilers. Car 2, a John Lasseter film. This piece of crap does not deserve to where the Pixar label. The only redeeming quality of the film was the incredible location artwork. Lasseter vilifies the very industry that supplies the raw materials used to make all the plastic toys they hoped to sell. Pixar should not bother with Incredibles 2 if it will receive the same treatment. Collapse
diogoatJun 27, 2011
Very disappointing! Rambo is a kid story compared to this unbelievable Cars 2! If I knew the movie would be so violent I wouldn't take my son to watch it!
JmsbppJul 14, 2013
Pixar jamas ha logrado tan bajo desempeño en sus peliculas se supone que pixar se saca las mejores peliculas no las peores una pelicula que destroza la buena reputacion de Cars.
MovieGuysMar 26, 2014
Surprisingly, Cars 2 manages to be better than the first Cars by an iota. The scenes are still cheesy and unnecessarily long, and the story is a bore. Skip it.
SelaphielJun 24, 2011
This film is terrible. You may ask yourself, why did Pixar make a sequel to their objectively worst film ever? Why give Mater and Larry the Cable Guy, arguably the worst "comedian" ever, more screen presence? I'll tell you why. Cars has madeThis film is terrible. You may ask yourself, why did Pixar make a sequel to their objectively worst film ever? Why give Mater and Larry the Cable Guy, arguably the worst "comedian" ever, more screen presence? I'll tell you why. Cars has made 8 BILLION dollars in merchandise sales since it's release. Yes, 8 billion. $8,000,000,000. Really, they would be stupid not to make another one. They are, after all, a business. They're in it for the money. But they should seriously at least attempt to retain their artistic integrity. Since Cars, Pixar released not only their four greatest films, but four of the greatest animated films ever made. They broke their streak with this film. They're artistic geniuses, they're capable of so much more, yet they squander it on this trash. They sacrifice their honor in the name of the all-mighty dollar. So take your kids to see this piece of filth, buy them their Cars toys and backpacks and lunchboxes. Contribute to the artistic downfall of the greatest animation studio ever. This is a terrible film. I gave it an honest chance because Toy Story 3 was a sequel that outdid both of the previous films, proving Pixar can pull of cashgrabs while making a quality film, but this is a piece of trash. If Brave doesn't prove they can continue the quality we saw in movies like Wall-E and Up, I honestly will lose all faith in Pixar. Expand
doesitmatterJun 24, 2011
a loving comedy but its dumb why pixar u dazzle us with ur crative mind but not anymore i rather say go see KUNG FU PANDA 2 then this. this should be uses as a punishment than a gift
raven720Sep 2, 2011
I consider myself a great Pixar fan, I have loved every movie since Toy Story but in this one, I can just say: I **** HATE MATER!!! .
movies4prezAug 2, 2011
As a major Pixar-Disney film lover, this film crushed my heart into a million pieces. I openly hated the first Cars film, but convinced myself this was Pixar's way of apologizing and making up for it. Going into the film with incredibly lowAs a major Pixar-Disney film lover, this film crushed my heart into a million pieces. I openly hated the first Cars film, but convinced myself this was Pixar's way of apologizing and making up for it. Going into the film with incredibly low expectations (for both my memory of the first and poor reviews critically) the film was still worse than I would had anticipated. The characters are one-note, we never see anything endearing about these characters or really get to know them on a personal level. They do not have the instant lovable quality of any other characters which is not just because they are cars, Wall-E made robots look cute and cuddly after all. For a studio as progressive as Pixar I found the portrayals of characters in the film to be stereotypical and unfair and bad representations of the countries in this film (as the plot takes place and features characters from around the globe.) Mater is the single worst character in Pixar's history and it is a slap in the face that they made him an even larger part in the sequel, which is no doubt the worst film in Pixar's history, it should have been scrapped or made straight to dvd. I have faith in them still, as I loved the Toy Story short before this atrocious film. Fingers crossed for Brave and all their future ventures. Expand
SimbahhAug 7, 2011
Terrible Terrible ! I Adored Cars 1 , But this oh myy.. Can they really have Cars MURDERING each other in kids movie ? Im sitting there with my 4 year old tot and cars are murdering and carrying weapons , barking death threats oh my gosh itTerrible Terrible ! I Adored Cars 1 , But this oh myy.. Can they really have Cars MURDERING each other in kids movie ? Im sitting there with my 4 year old tot and cars are murdering and carrying weapons , barking death threats oh my gosh it was just WOAH ! Well who are we to talk , Pixars making MILLIONS AND MILLIONS off merchandising . Wait.. Oh ya ! Thats why Cars 2 was released. Oh the money (: Expand
TheRaterAug 16, 2011
Disney/Pixar destroyed a great story with violence and lots of GUNS!

Disney/Pixar destroyed a great story with violence and lots of GUNS!

What happened? They destroyed a great story. Cars was a wonderful movie with a beautiful message and no violence. Now, Cars 2 is just an attempt to make a Hollywood action film (supposedly for kids). Guns? Really? And then we complain about kids with guns?! The violence includes guns, shooting, explosions, death.. Furthermore they make Mater look as ignorant as the rest of the world sees us. There is also some alcohol...I will never buy this movie for my son, who by the way didn't enjoy this film as much as the first one any ways. People in charge of story lines are way off if their target are kids and parents who will pay for the crap they want!
emiliomiceli31Jun 24, 2015
cars 2 no me gusto y no se por que hicieron una secuela a su precuela cars de 2006
no me gusto esta pero si la primera y no merece secuela cars 3 es aburrida