6.5

1. Aug 15, 2011
    I enjoyed this movie recently. I like action movie! This movie makes me want to see next scene. I recommend you to see this movie if you didn't watch this movie.
  2. Sep 20, 2011
    Charlie's Angels ROCKS! I love the original movie, great cast, although Cameron Diaz sure knows how to do the Soul Train line. For some reason, I like the original TV series starring the late Farrah Fawcett is a sure fire classic. I don't know if I'm going to watch the reboot of the series, but I don't like the new cast at all. It's wrong and nobody wants to see a Charlie's Angels reboot. All we want is a third movie. So please, Sony. Make with the third movie, already. Expand
  3. Jul 8, 2014
    This movie has plenty of laughs and stylized action. The movie has a talented cast and whether you've seen the series, it doesn't matter. The movie isn't like the series, there are the angels and Bill Murray. Murray is Charlie's main confidant and the leader of the group. The set up of the crime fighting foursome is the only connection to the show. The movie will entertain you if you let it, the movie has plenty of enjoyment for anyone looking for a clever action-comedy. Expand
  4. Sep 7, 2014
    A wonderful action comedy with a great cast, much better than the series was.
    ************************************************************************
  5. Sep 7, 2014
    Plenty of comedy plus plenty of action and a talented cast equals Charlie's Angels.
    ..................................................................
  6. Sep 15, 2014
    A blast of pure action, witty comedy and a skilled cast including Bill Murray and Drew Barrymore, one of my favourite movies. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  7. Sep 15, 2014
    An action movie injected with amplified action, clever comedy and a terrific cast, a fantastic movie.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
  8. Sep 20, 2014
    One of the coolest action-comedies of 2000.
    """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
  9. Sep 20, 2014
    A high energy action movie that is much better than the TV show was.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  10. Sep 20, 2014
    This movie has a star studded cast, well shot action and an intriguing storyline.
    ====================================================================

1. Too bad the action scenes rarely rise above standard kung-fu comedy, diluting the film's otherwise considerable entertainment value.
    Of course, it's terrible -- but did it have to be this bad?
    The movie's still thinner than a supermodel's waist. It's not just that the results are less than heavenly; it's that we don't know what the hell they are.