5.2

If I had to describe this movie in 3 words,
    Predictable,
    Cheesy,
    Rubbish.
    Probably the worst movie I ever watched.
  2. NancyM.
    Feb 20, 2004
    Saw a screening of this flick and would have walked out and demanded my money back, if it hadn't been free. This film sucked! I loved Lindsay in Parent Trap, but she's made worse and worse films since then, or else she's a one-shot wonder - I can'twork it out yet. She's definitely cute, but so are thousands of other wannabe stars. Put the Hollywood machine to work Saw a screening of this flick and would have walked out and demanded my money back, if it hadn't been free. This film sucked! I loved Lindsay in Parent Trap, but she's made worse and worse films since then, or else she's a one-shot wonder - I can'twork it out yet. She's definitely cute, but so are thousands of other wannabe stars. Put the Hollywood machine to work for you, and you too can look good, and seem nice. I guess the media will eventually let us know if she's a Drew Barrymore, a Macauly Culkin, or just an ass. Expand
  3. MicahP.
    Feb 26, 2004
    I was so disappointed. What a terrible movie. It was fake and flaky and seemed like more of an attempt to sell Lindsay Lohan than a storyline. Don't waste your money! This is coming from someone whose favorite movies are The Princess Diaries, What A Girl Wants and The Lizzie Mcguire Movie. This film is nothing like them.
  4. VinceH.
    Jun 16, 2004
    Lohan fans & kids who love Disney-ish type stuff will get a kick out of it...parents will be bored to tears. "Mean Girls" is much better, if not for the more interesting story and Lohan's increasingly expanding bust size.
  5. Colm
    Mar 3, 2004
    Look out America the next annoying replacement for Hilary Duff is coming!!!
  6. BonehoC.
    Mar 5, 2004
    My friend is at my house. He told me his younger came home crying because she was so happy about the movie. She cried, "I loved it!" But her mom slapped her across the face and screamed, "You have no taste in movies! Go to your room and don't come out." That was three weeks ago and she's still in her. Her mother always comes in every once in a while and askes "Do you like the My friend is at my house. He told me his younger came home crying because she was so happy about the movie. She cried, "I loved it!" But her mom slapped her across the face and screamed, "You have no taste in movies! Go to your room and don't come out." That was three weeks ago and she's still in her. Her mother always comes in every once in a while and askes "Do you like the movie?" And then she says "Yes ma'am." Then she slaps her. I'm giving a 0 instead of -10 because this movie is getting my friend's sister what she deserves. Expand
  7. Spawn
    Aug 12, 2004
    32? more like a 1! Spare your own life and see other movies like AVP, Spider Man 1 and 2 and LOTR trilogy, rather than this!
  8. SamY.
    Feb 20, 2004
    Don't waste your time. this movie is pretty bad.
  9. JamesA.
    Mar 19, 2004
    Only see this movie if you want to lose brain cells. an utterly stupid and ridiculous movie and i am a teenager.
  10. J.Cinnante
    Mar 9, 2004
    I confess that this flick was crapola.
  11. BobW.
    Apr 12, 2004
    Giant pile of stinky crap. None of the characters are at all likeable and the storyline is a snoozer. And why must every almost decent actress these days sing?! DON'T SING.
  12. Mandyl.
    Feb 29, 2004
    this movie was a tv movie. It didn't deserve to be in the theaters. The storyline is basically about a girl's struggle to become the "drama queen" at her school. it paints lohan as being a self-centered girl who has the wrong priorties. Don't waste your money on this film.

1. Tethered to screenwriter Gail Parent's adaptation of Dyan Sheldon's novel, plus the demands of bigwig producers, it's a testament to Sugarman's artistry that she sustains her funky playfulness--a hallmark of her earlier work--throughout most of this film.
  2. Reviewed by: Angel Cohn
    A pretty little package whose perfect, fairy-tale ending is just a little too neat, the film's colorful wrapping includes veteran actress Carol Kane's bizarre but enjoyable performance as the school's uptight drama teacher.
    Welsh director Sara Sugarman and the great cinematographer Stephen Burum (Hoffa, The Untouchables) keep the visuals bouncing along in bright, primary-color-intensive fashion, but the movie has no real heart and even less soul.