6.7

1. Feb 23, 2011
    Honestly, this movie gets a terrible wrap. Yes, it's crude. Yes, it's senseless violence. Yes to a million other accusations I have heard against this movie. But I have watched this a dozen times and I am still entertained. Critics nowadays have forgotten what the point of watching films is. People go to the cinema to be entertained. Of course you won't like this if you're above 25 or aHonestly, this movie gets a terrible wrap. Yes, it's crude. Yes, it's senseless violence. Yes to a million other accusations I have heard against this movie. But I have watched this a dozen times and I am still entertained. Critics nowadays have forgotten what the point of watching films is. People go to the cinema to be entertained. Of course you won't like this if you're above 25 or a prude. But this movie packs everything you could possibly want in a flick. Over-the-top violence, pervasive sexuality, and balls-to-the-wall action! If you are looking for a movie that you will cherish for dozens of viewings, this one's for you. Expand
  2. Oct 6, 2012
    Funny. Outside the box. Definitely, a cult classic. Unlike other movies, this sequel was better than the first Crank (which I had enjoyed as well). This is one movie, along with the original, that I will keep in my DVD collection.
  3. Dec 1, 2010
    First up i can't possibly recommend this film.....

enough!! it's absolutely insane and as long as you aren't expecting to many heartfelt, passionate speeches or meaningful, dramatic plot twists, you'll enjoy this movie and to any one that has any expectations of seeing the above, grow up. Not every movie should take itself as seriously as the Godfather. This is adrenaline fueled,
    First up i can't possibly recommend this film.....

enough!!
    This is adrenaline fueled, testosterone pumping, foul mouthed, feckin hilarious cinematography at it's best. Enjoy
  4. Jan 31, 2013
    Crank High Voltage continues the crazy action blazing. Viewer can feel the adrenaline. Again, there are some dirty jokes embedded into movie, which works great. Just go, and fast!
  5. Jun 20, 2013
    This movie is hilarious and awesome. Over the top and unlike any other film. Needs to be seen if you got a twisted dark sense of humor. Hope there is a sequel!

1. Reviewed by: Helen O'Hara
    Proof that you can make good movies based on video games, as long as you don't bother making a video game first. Juice us up for Crank 3D.
  2. Follows the same formula as the first, with one difference: They've managed to ramp up the action and vulgarity beyond the insane heights of the original.
  3. Reviewed by: Rob Nelson
    Benefits of the first film's ancillary gross-out will jolt "Voltage" like a speedball shot to the groin, until word of mouth spreads like an STD.