5.3

1. Sep 26, 2013
    Like the universal motto for the war against drugs, "Just say no" to this crash-and-burn Eddie Murphy movie. It is disgustingly horrible, abysmal, and unfunny. Steer clear.
  2. Dec 17, 2012
    How is this movie hated so much? It was original and it was pretty funny as well. I must have watched it a dozen times. I am suprised that the ratings are so low for it.
  3. Nov 12, 2012
    A fart filled farce bereft of the least amount of imagination.
  4. May 3, 2012
    This family-friendly movie has a few funny moments, but it has an awkward story and some parts are just plain gross.
  5. Dec 21, 2011
    Awful movie and I found myself guessing every single part of this movie which made me bored. Sorry but i give this incredibly awful movie 0%. Yep that is awful.
  6. Nov 19, 2011
    I thought it was pretty good. A solid cast, interesting concept to the film, pretty funny in some parts. Hated on for who knows why, It was a good film.
  7. Aug 12, 2011
    There is still a faint memory of when Eddie Murphy was funny. It was the 80s and the 90s. Trading places, Beverly Hills Cop and Coming to America.

1. I laughed a couple of times, but mostly I was bored out of my mind and not a little depressed.
    You can't get more high-concept, or less plotted, than this, and Daddy Day Care is proof.
    Only really little tykes will find the surplus of pratfalls and poo and fart jokes a hoot.