Revolution Studios | Release Date: May 9, 2003
5.6
Mixed or average reviews based on 40 Ratings
WATCH NOW
lukechristianscMay 3, 2015
A funny children's comedy with Eddy Murphy, Steve Zahn, Jeff Garlin. Grade C++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
thanatonMay 14, 2014
Terrible movie it was boring, not funny. I couldn't wait for it to end. And the plot was just terrible, in fact everything about this movie was terrible.
MovieGuysSep 26, 2013
Like the universal motto for the war against drugs, "Just say no" to this crash-and-burn Eddie Murphy movie. It is disgustingly horrible, abysmal, and unfunny. Steer clear.
imthenoobDec 17, 2012
How is this movie hated so much? It was original and it was pretty funny as well. I must have watched it a dozen times. I am suprised that the ratings are so low for it.
cameronmorewoodNov 12, 2012
A fart filled farce bereft of the least amount of imagination.
ZilcellMay 3, 2012
This family-friendly movie has a few funny moments, but it has an awkward story and some parts are just plain gross.
heyitsmegrif4Dec 21, 2011
Awful movie and I found myself guessing every single part of this movie which made me bored. Sorry but i give this incredibly awful movie 0%. Yep that is awful.
asylumspadezNov 19, 2011
I thought it was pretty good. A solid cast, interesting concept to the film, pretty funny in some parts. Hated on for who knows why, It was a good film.
nutterjrAug 12, 2011
There is still a faint memory of when Eddie Murphy was funny. It was the 80s and the 90s. Trading places, Beverly Hills Cop and Coming to America.