Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation | Release Date: August 31, 2007
8.6
Universal acclaim based on 146 Ratings
WATCH NOW
grandpajoe6191Sep 25, 2011
Kevin Bacon is just the best revenge dad I've seen to current date. His performance begs to differ in "Death Sentence". Unfortunately, the movie's lethargic script and uninspiring dialogue doesn't.
VinceFJun 13, 2009
This movie is strange. It tries to act like it has a point but it's just a bloodbath dressed up with a shmaltzy soundtrack. This movie has some genuine surprises and some fairly decent acting (although John Goodman's part is This movie is strange. It tries to act like it has a point but it's just a bloodbath dressed up with a shmaltzy soundtrack. This movie has some genuine surprises and some fairly decent acting (although John Goodman's part is unfortunately stupid). If you suspend your disbelief and prepare to be bored for about 15 minutes out of the movie, it's a decent popcorn flick. This film just tries a little too hard and ends up leaving you confused. Expand
0 of 0 users found this helpful
juliankleissJan 7, 2011
Suggests that acts of revenge might make a really bad situation even worse. A few gripping moments, no happy ending. ---------------------------------
SEROJMar 12, 2013
I liked this movie,because that's what i would do if someone try to do something to my family. It's too emotional and sad but i still recommend it. My score 6/10