8.3

1. Aug 30, 2013
    Good!!! I actually love documentaries and the fact that Deep Sea was in 3D made it one of the best documentaries ever! If you have not seen it yet, in that case you don't know how precious is the sea. So, don't pollute it!!
  2. EricS.
    Jul 13, 2006
    Excellent. Felt like I was in the Reef. Saw this with Sharks 3D. And this movie was much better. It was a bit short, but buy the double feature ticket when you go.
  3. MarkH.
    Apr 30, 2006
    Fantastic footage. Really good use of 3D. Producers concentrated on the more bizarre, unusual kinds of undersea life rather than on ordinary fish, which made it really interesting. My only "complaint" is that it was too short. It was so engaging that I wanted it to last longer.
  4. FundamentalK.
    Mar 11, 2006
    it is one of the best 3D movies ever. You can feel the life with those animals. It seems like you are swimming with them and trying to figure out the smallest details about their life. I was amazed.

1. Deep Sea 3D, along with the recent Imax films "Coral Reef Adventure" and "Volcanoes of the Deep Sea," is a glorious example of educational entertainment at its best.
  2. Reviewed by: Robert Koehler
    Imax 3-D process has lost its original novelty, and little is done in Deep Sea to find new and exciting ways of using the medium.
    It would be a mistake to think that if you've seen one fish up close and personal you've seen them all. Deep Sea 3D is a total-immersion undersea adventure, in which the oceans' glories are on vivid display in three dimensions.