Lions Gate Films | Release Date: November 12, 1999
8.8
Universal acclaim based on 299 Ratings
Watch Now
NazguleroMar 23, 2011
As soon as I saw Ben Affleck appear, and that was after about 180 seconds, I knew this movie would suck the life out of you. The opening scene is like a cheap home video made by kids. The second scene is a priest presenting a ridiculousAs soon as I saw Ben Affleck appear, and that was after about 180 seconds, I knew this movie would suck the life out of you. The opening scene is like a cheap home video made by kids. The second scene is a priest presenting a ridiculous statue of Jesus to a small group of reporters. Did noone ever tell the filmmakers that crowd scenes are either to be large, or to be avoided at all costs, because otherwise they look cheap ? Anyway, we know Ben Affleck and Matt Damon are friends, but Matt's career took off, while Ben's did not.
Another one for the bin of worst movies of all time. How bad can they get ? Unbelievable.
PennerJul 31, 2012
Dogma was about 2 hours long but it felt like 3 1/2 hours long. The jokes weren't funny any if their were any religious message or questing in the film, it was lost due to the fact that this movie just sucks. Don't waste your time watchingDogma was about 2 hours long but it felt like 3 1/2 hours long. The jokes weren't funny any if their were any religious message or questing in the film, it was lost due to the fact that this movie just sucks. Don't waste your time watching this movie. Expand
HypeFreeJun 12, 2016
I don't think I've ever seen a movie with worse acting or a worse plot in it. So unlike Kevin Smyth. The acting is truly terrible. Sound design is awful. Avoid.