5.0

1. Aug 16, 2010
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Sci-Fi / Horror genere has been always my favorite so naturally i'll try to get involved into it. Idea of movie was all i could desire but it wasn't perfect tough. Needless to say i enojyed watching it. I wasnt really happy with the cast plus characters were dull and boring but they did their job. I wasnt really satisfied with the enviroment either, there was nothing but snow so it was also dull and boring. Story was great in the other hand. With more effort and bigger budget this movie would have been awesome. Expand
  2. Feb 11, 2011
    Recommended only to those few sadistic people who enjoy watching aliens pop out of butt-holes and bite off human genitalia, complemented by poorly animated martians with british accents. Artistically bankrupt. Pathetic acting. Avoid at all costs.
  3. Jul 31, 2011
    I think roughly 99% of the people that watched this movie did so to catch the 10 minute Animatrix movie before hand. Dreamcatcher was terrible. Morgan Freeman's eyebrows almost poked my eyes out.

I did learn that you develop an English accent after having your body taken over by an alien. That was interesting.

1. Reviewed by: David Rooney
    Overlong and unwieldy grab-bag of vintage monster-movie elements starts intriguingly as a snowbound deep-woods chiller, but gradually dissolves into a mess of other-worldly invasion and military counter-offensive.
    Perhaps due to the talent of everyone involved, Dreamcatcher moves with an oddly exhilarating awfulness that sets it apart from more run-of-the-mill horror films, which lack the imagination and budget to be so thoroughly misconceived.
    A really illogical and silly movie.