Esperanto Filmoj | Release Date: March 10, 2006
8.4
Universal acclaim based on 16 Ratings
Watch Now
MichaelMar 29, 2006
It's an excellent little movie: it manages to be profound while picturing everyday life. It's worth seeing at least once. (And Phil Hall, from Film Threat, who called it "boring" and "icky" should not write movie reviews).
TomB.Mar 23, 2006
Fantastic from beginning to end! One of the things I loved about it was the clever use of sound as a metronome for the flow of the picture. Brilliant! And not a bad bunch of acting either.
JuanMar 23, 2006
one of the few films that truly captures the essence of youth. funny and touching, yet another great example of the renaissance that mexican cinema is experiencing.
AldoA.Mar 16, 2006
The best mexican film since Y tu mama tambien and one of my favorites of 2005, the year I saw it.
LisaA.Mar 14, 2006
God! I think this film will make it into my top ten of the year. So great the characters are so funny, charming, and kind of sad really. I just loved loved loved it.
MariodelaG.Mar 10, 2006
I wish I can see it again...
MosesF.Mar 10, 2006
Love it!
CarlinhosB.Mar 9, 2006
what a great movie this is. Is so fresh I'm sure most audiences will hate it, but it is so simple that makes you very passionate about it. This is a must see supported by the great Alfonso Cuaron. It won 11 Ariels by the way.