4.7

1. Apr 19, 2013
    There is very little good I can say about this movie. Acting on the whole is either very bad or too over the top (I?m looking at you Irons.) I will compliment the movie for at least trying to capture the Dungeon & Dragons atmosphere and lore, and to be fair some of the creature effects are pretty decent. Set design and wardrobe also pretty top notch too. But regardless, this movie is justThere is very little good I can say about this movie. Acting on the whole is either very bad or too over the top (I?m looking at you Irons.) I will compliment the movie for at least trying to capture the Dungeon & Dragons atmosphere and lore, and to be fair some of the creature effects are pretty decent. Set design and wardrobe also pretty top notch too. But regardless, this movie is just a huge steaming pile of dog crap. A real shame as you can see that the production crew were trying.

Overall:
    A real, real shame. From the set pieces to the effects team it could have been great. But such a putrid script and piss poor acting from the cast, it can not be saved. I can not even say that its so bad that its good. No, its not. Its just bad. Period!
  2. Feb 14, 2013
    This is one of those movies that is so bad that it's awesome. The overacting is hilarious, the CG is laughably bad, and the characters are completely out of place for the setting. This is definitely worth watching if your looking for a bad movie to laugh at and make fun of.
  3. Nov 20, 2011
    It's so terrible it's funny...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
  4. Nov 6, 2010
    a major disappointment for a video game adaptation.

Overwhelming dislike - based on 25 Critics

At once laboriously expository and defiantly incomprehensible.
  2. Reviewed by: Gemma Files
    Good intentions, bad writing.
    A cheap "Star Wars" rip-off with swords instead of light sabers.