6.5

1. Aug 10, 2013
    This was pretty dang funny. I laughed a lot. It is one of the funnier Ben Stiller movies that there are. This definitely was very dark, about the level of darkness of Horrible Bosses. This was pretty short, and gave a few good laughs, so I recommend it.
  2. Sep 16, 2013
    This was pretty funny! I think it`s one of Ben Stiller`s best. You can really feel the main characters frustration moving into their new Duplex in Brooklyn. The Neighbor becomes a serious problem, and it`s fun watching them try to deal with it.
  3. Aug 5, 2013
    Esta pelicula es una comedia divertida y graciosa, me gusto mucho, la veo como una comedia hilarante y original, con un gran elenco, la pelicula vale la pena verla.

1. Runs into construction problems, maybe from too many foremen. DeVito favors pushy slapstick; Stiller prefers hotshot sarcasm. Barrymore's comic talents are wasted; she's there for decoration.
  2. Reviewed by: Richard James Havis
    More demanding viewers hoping for the cruel wit of DeVito's "Throw Momma From the Train" or "The War of the Roses" will likely be disappointed by its lack of comic bite.
    Looks and sounds like a black comedy, but by the time DeVito reaches the cutesy, nonsensical ending, he's lost the will to follow through on it.