Miramax Films | Release Date: September 26, 2003
6.3
Generally favorable reviews based on 44 Ratings
WATCH NOW
AMovieCriticOct 2, 2003
F... the critics. This movie was hilarious! Great performances, funny plot, etc. It's a really funny movie. Critics only seem to give good scores to big budget, huge productions. Not everything has to be. This is a simple, yet hilarious F... the critics. This movie was hilarious! Great performances, funny plot, etc. It's a really funny movie. Critics only seem to give good scores to big budget, huge productions. Not everything has to be. This is a simple, yet hilarious comedy. I definitely recommend it. Expand
1 of 1 users found this helpful
ShawnG.Sep 26, 2003
This is one of the funniest movies I've seen in quite some time, and I recommend it highly. I cannot figure out WHAT movie the NY Post or Portland Oregonian, reviewers in particular, were watching!
0 of 0 users found this helpful
MitchM.Sep 24, 2003
I'm not a huge Ben Stiller fan, but this film is much funnier than I thought it would be. This kind of black comedy can be botched rather easily, in my opinion, but DeVito handles it deftly. I have to say that Chick is the man.
0 of 0 users found this helpful
oblique15Sep 16, 2013
This was pretty funny! I think it`s one of Ben Stiller`s best. You can really feel the main characters frustration moving into their new Duplex in Brooklyn. The Neighbor becomes a serious problem, and it`s fun watching them try to deal with it.
AVTRlover41Aug 10, 2013
This was pretty dang funny. I laughed a lot. It is one of the funnier Ben Stiller movies that there are. This definitely was very dark, about the level of darkness of Horrible Bosses. This was pretty short, and gave a few good laughs, so IThis was pretty dang funny. I laughed a lot. It is one of the funnier Ben Stiller movies that there are. This definitely was very dark, about the level of darkness of Horrible Bosses. This was pretty short, and gave a few good laughs, so I recommend it. Expand