6.7

1. KkevinW.
    Jan 30, 2010
    Great movie....Mel in his element.. A bit chatty at one point but that was the only speed bump. Great ending....IF you a Mel fan you will not be disappointed.
  2. Pete
    Feb 3, 2010
    Enjoyed the whole movie, great action through out.
  3. EdL.
    Jan 30, 2010
    Excellent thriller,with an emotional aspect not often seen in a shoot em up movie. Has the ability to choke you up at times. I loved it!!
  4. RichardK.
    Feb 2, 2010
    An excellent film with wonderful dialogue and many genuine surprises. I loved it!
  5. JustinP.
    Feb 7, 2010
    when I heard about this movie I knew critics would oh so predictally do everything in their power to find its flaw... but this movie punches you in the gut repeated times until awarding you with a somewhat happy ending.... girlier critics are bashing this movie because in the end it turns into a die hard kind of thing... maybe they were expecting a big romantic moment where mel gibson when I heard about this movie I knew critics would oh so predictally do everything in their power to find its flaw... but this movie punches you in the gut repeated times until awarding you with a somewhat happy ending.... girlier critics are bashing this movie because in the end it turns into a die hard kind of thing... maybe they were expecting a big romantic moment where mel gibson kisses the bad guy in the end?? Expand
  6. AaronP
    Jun 3, 2010
    Was really happy with this movie. Intelligent, coherent plot. Slightly predictable mystery, but the way it plays itself out is expertly handled. Great performances, excellent conclusion. Critics had the fix in on this one from the start.
  7. BibliotechaS.
    Jan 30, 2010
    Excellent film! I'd say it's THE best film of the first decade of the 21st century. The obvious assassination attempts on Gibson's real life personal character, or maybe even life, are obvious in the snide reviews by so-called "critics" who, I believe, really didn't even sit down and Watch the movie. This was reminiscent of, and dare I say, quite better than, The Excellent film! I'd say it's THE best film of the first decade of the 21st century. The obvious assassination attempts on Gibson's real life personal character, or maybe even life, are obvious in the snide reviews by so-called "critics" who, I believe, really didn't even sit down and Watch the movie. This was reminiscent of, and dare I say, quite better than, The Departed, which won numerous Oscars. Come Oscar time, this excellent movie will not get recognition, because you-know-who controls who wins, who gets nominated, and who gets shunned, i.e. anyone who is FREE and speaks the truth about the evil that pervades our world, and country. Expand
  8. AaronN.
    Jan 30, 2010
    Just got back from the theater. Critics are really bashing this a bit hard. It's a fun enjoyable detective-thriller. Maybe not for everyone, but definitely for me.
  9. Lynn
    Feb 15, 2010
    I quite liked it! It was a thinking movie with enough suspense to keep me interested. I'd see it again.
  10. bobr
    Feb 22, 2010
    Excellent movie that keep you on the edge of your seat. Great twist and turns! Would recommend to most.
  11. ZeeZeeM
    Feb 3, 2010
    Agree critics are being harsh on this one, - maybe because of Mel. i enjoyed it and so did the crowd i watched it with!
  12. GavinG
    Jan 31, 2010
    Great film! Loved the twist of the dying CIA operative.
  13. NavA
    Apr 17, 2010
    Mel Gibson is a gifted actor and director. Forget the biased reviews from critics with a political axe to grind regarding Mel. The movie is excellent entertainment. Highly recommended.

1. An intense Mel Gibson performance anchors this brutally effective crime thriller.
  2. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    Campbell's topnotch production team yields predictably polished results, but the director's decision to revisit the late Troy Kennedy Martin's teleplay, finally, feels lacking.
  3. Reviewed by: Nick Pinkerton
    Onscreen much of the time, thicker and more creased than you remember, Gibson can make this rather unshapely movie seem taut.