7.8

1. Jul 5, 2014
    There are certain things I like about this movie. The characters are likable and funny sometimes, the songs are childish but good and the run-time is moderate. The film still provides some laughs and overall, it's pretty entertaining and curious.
  2. Apr 2, 2014
    Enchanted is downright hilarious, and Amy Adams shines here. The movie turns from dark to mystical to full of humor, and then back to dark again. And believe it or not, the movie has depth.
  3. Jun 9, 2013
    A Disney movie brought to life with such color and character. The comedy is made for kids, but it still made me laugh. A feel good movie that is simple and sweet. Just magical
  4. Mar 2, 2013
    Enchanted gives you a feeling that no other movie can give you what starts out as a corny childrens movie turns into a romantic love story that gets every emotion out of you this movie seriously can stand against the other animated classic disney princess movies the jokes are funny the filming is good and the whole movie gives you a warm feeling that makes you wonder why cant life be more like this amazing Expand
  5. Feb 23, 2013
    Easily the best movie of all time. Amy Adams, nailed every aspect of a Disney Princess. This movie was full of great ideas, music fun and a wonderful storyline. Pure Genius at its best. My feelings would be truly hurt if a sequel was not made. Definitely on the same Pedestal as The Wizard of OZ! Bravo Disney it's a champion of a movie. It'd be a dream come true to have a sequel and I wish I could be a voice in such an iconic film. Expand
  6. Nov 8, 2012
    I feel more disconnected than Enchanted, despite some delightful sequences.
  7. May 29, 2012
    It definitely feels like a lot of work was put into it and it benefits from just that. Its got romance, humor, and great characters, even if the action is somewhat unbeneficial
  8. May 24, 2012
    It's good but not great. The acting is very cheesy, ridiculous and weird. But the plot though is very clear and good. The special effects were amazing and it makes the movie look good. If I was a critic, my Metascore would have been 65/100....
  9. Apr 10, 2012
    This must be one of the best musicals in years, the music, plot and scenes are just amazing. I love the songs the most. I believe there is no reason for anyone to hate this movie!!!
  10. Apr 2, 2012
    Enchanted is good enough to watch mainly because of Amy Adams, which brings life to the entire movie. Very predictable with lots of corny scenes but bearable.
  11. Sep 29, 2011
    "Enchanted" is dumb and childish. That's why I loved it.
  12. May 24, 2011
    This movie **** sucked, I hated it, it makes watching grass grow interesting. What the hell was the director's problem making this box office piece of ****
  13. Apr 23, 2011
    When I seen the trailer, I thought the movie was funny and original. The movie was original enough but then I realised they already shown all the funny bits in the trailer. And finally, this movie was horribly cheesy.
  14. Mar 22, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Decent movie with good performances, but felt the movie was kinda cliched. I also felt the battle with the dragon in the end was kinda overkill. Great 2d animated intro though. Expand
  15. Nov 14, 2010
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. What can I say about this movie its simply enchanting.The film is bascially about a cartoon princess named Giselle who is banished by an evil Queen to modern day NYC in human form and falls in love with a single father who works as a divorce attorney in New York. Although she's got the best of both worlds but she has to choose one and also to find out who she really loves Robert(Dempsey) or Edward(Marsden) Amy Adams was brilliant as the soon to be princess Giselle who is transformed into a real life woman in Times Square nyc and Patrick Dempsey was a real prince charming in this movie it was the only movie that I actually liked him in as he is a bit overrated. The whole story is magical and it will make you feel like a kid again by looking at the references in the film and the music which is composed by the two guys that did music for The Hunchback of Nortre Dame and Pocahontas(Alan Menken & Stephen Schwartz)was brilliant I loved all the songs and the instrumental pieces. James Marsden who played/voiced and sang as Prince Edward was hilarious in this movie. He acted like he was spoofing Jim Carrey he was that good. The ending was rather predictiable as Giselle chooses Robert over Edward,but having said that it is definetly one to watch again and again if you are like me a fan of Disney fairytales like Beauty & the Beast,The Little Mermaid,Snow White & Cinderella then this film is for you. If you are a guy then don't bother as you will find the characters annoying and you probably say its stupid. But if you are a girl that wants something to keep her mind relaxed and fancies Patrick Dempsey or if you like stuff that will bring you to another world then this is for you. Susan Sarandon I found was a bit dull in this film as she was only in the live action world for like 15 mins. The dragon scene was ok nothing like Spiderman or whatever but still its my all time favourite film and like I said in the first line its brilliant and enchanting. And who can forget that cute chipmunk Pip and Morgan who was adorable. My only downside I had to this film was that there was alot of errors that can easily be spotted with the corner of your eye and it can be unsuitable for chiildren who are like 4 years old as Giselle feels Robert's chest and there is an odd scary scene. I'd say that this film is catered for 12 up as its not aimed at younger children(except for that chipmunk) but having said this its a fantastic movie. 9/10 Expand

1. Reviewed by: Olly Richards
    It’s essentially, y’know, for kids, but the dedicated fairy tale fan will have tons of fun spotting all the references. Adams, meanwhile, gives one of the comedy performances of the year.
    Not since Julie Andrews rode an umbrella to glory in Mary Poppins has Disney given us such a real-life doll (Amy Adams).
  3. Reviewed by: Todd McCarthy
    A full-blown musical that commutes between Disney's patented cartoon universe and the "real" world with cleverness and grace, this splashy production reminds one of nothing in the Disney canon so much as "Mary Poppins," not least due to the "star is born" aura that surrounds Amy Adams here, just as it did Julie Andrews 43 years ago.