- Studio: Roadside Attractions
- Release Date: Oct 5, 2012
No user score yet- Awaiting 3 more ratings
- Summary: Escape Fire tackles one of the most pressing issues of our time: what can be done to save our broken medical system? The film examines the powerful forces trying to maintain the status quo in a medical industry designed for quick fixes rather than prevention, for profit-driven care rather than patient-driven care. The film is about a way out, about saving the health of a nation. (Roadside Attractions)… Expand
- Director: Matthew Heineman
- Genre(s): Documentary, News
- More Details and Credits »
88When we speak of "American health care," we should in fact be calling it "American sickness care." There's more money to be made in making people sick and healing them than in keeping them well in the first place. The documentary Escape Fire: The Fight to Rescue American Healthcare makes this argument with stunning clarity.
80Cogent, convincing, determinedly non-ideological, Escape Fire: The Fight to Rescue American Healthcare tells us that everything we think we know about that incendiary topic might be wrong. And it offers us a way out of the morass.
- (0 views)
- By user score