5.7

1. Jun 13, 2013
    This is a wonderful family movie for the family. My children were glued to the television screen. As an adult I very much enjoyed the movie as well. It had us laughing through the whole movie.
  2. Mar 14, 2015
    I don understand why people give this cartoon such a low review number...

The good things about this cartoon: - Story has a deeper layer. It's all about the relationship between aliens, which you as viewer can reflect back to yourself. A heart warming cartoon that is at par with the greater productions of Disney or Dreamworks. Great ending. - The graphics are less good than the best
    I don understand why people give this cartoon such a low review number...

The good things about this cartoon:

- The graphics are less good than the best cartoons, difference is like disney 10 and Escape from earth is 7.5, but hey , a good cartoon is a combination of multiple things that make it good or best.

- As a cartoon lover, I like only the cartoons that are not too expensive and have a good morale.

- Common jokes woven into the story.

- Bad guys loose and good guys win!

If you see this cartoon, watch it, you will not be disappointed! recommended!
  3. Apr 30, 2014
    Escape From Planet Earth is a really good family movie. It's really good for kids and is rated PG. My favorite part was when he went on a baby rescue mission. I highly recommend this film!

1. Reviewed by: Laremy Legel
    Feb 26, 2013
    Not recommended for anyone but the hardiest of animation completists, this one is a definite skip. There’s nothing to note, nothing to grasp, nothing in which to find mirth. You could Escape from Planet Earth, but you’re better off just ignoring it.
  2. Reviewed by: Aaron Hillis
    Feb 23, 2013
    Escape From Planet Earth makes a compelling case for our disposable culture to finally get wiped out by malevolent aliens.
  3. Reviewed by: Louis Black
    Feb 20, 2013
    This movie is a mess: It keeps doubling back on itself – a twisting pretzel of a plot that doesn’t really make sense.