8.2

1. MattA.
    Feb 24, 2007
    Offensive? Give me a break; i'm European and I thought that the stereotypes were hilarious! It's a light hearted joke movie for Christ's sake, it's meant to be childish. I thought it was a shame the hostel scenes in Amsterdam were deleted; watch the dvd, they're hilarious!
  2. MarcoC.
    Jun 8, 2004
    IT ROCKS!!!
  3. SimonM.
    Aug 19, 2004
    Very funny and sexy, with many Europian stereotypes and unexpected scenes. Though I like it generally, it has some pretty weak scenes and leadoffs like spontaneous sex. The writers could do better. Other than that, Kristen and Michelle were HOT DAMMIT!!!
  4. NicolletteZ.
    Apr 21, 2006
    I thought it was a great movie. It was hilarious. They better make a second one.
  5. MilesC
    May 12, 2009
    classic teen comedy that has, if anything, has become even better over a time, a rarity among this genre.
  6. JohnM.
    Awesome...scotty doesn't know rocks
  7. NikkiS.
    Feb 20, 2004
    Such a funny movie i LOVED it
  8. B.C.
    Feb 23, 2004
    Relli funny "this isnt were I parked my car!" lol
  9. AndyP.
    Jun 5, 2004
    THIS IS THE BEST MOVIE EVER. Any one who doesn't like it must be too old to have a sense of humour.
  10. BobbielynnC.
    Jul 5, 2004
    That was a great movie it was funny as crap and i will buy it so i can watch it forever.
  11. KevinL.
    Nov 6, 2005
    Eurotrip ROCKS.
  12. kylet.
    Mar 6, 2005
    Hilarious.
  13. DuncanI.
    Jul 8, 2005
    Crude, lewd, obnoxious, politically incorrect, and very funny. Low-brow humour that made me laugh till my sides hurt, but I think the Three Stooges are artists and Team America is high-art. Not exactly Buñuel, but seriously fun teen hijinx.
  14. ElliottM
    Aug 28, 2005
    It was funnier than I expected - especially the part where the brother and sister were drunk at the bar and started making out and licking each other. I laughed for a very, very long time.
  15. S.
    Very funny.
  16. Jaimie
    Feb 21, 2004
    This movie rocked! Kristin was awesome and Michelle was freakin amazingly hot! MI SCUSI MI SCUSI!
  17. Stinkylulu68
    Feb 20, 2004
    Thoroughly enjoyable teen-sex-comedy -- funnier than the Pie sequels to be sure. it looks great, sounds great and the cast is uncommonly appealing... it's really fun and incredibly stupid: in all the best of ways...
  18. StuQ
    Feb 22, 2004
    Hard to beleive, but this movie was actually funny and well-written. Perfect? far from it. But entertaining? Absolutely.
  19. BobM.
    Feb 20, 2004
    Funniest movie ever! some of those newspaper reviews can go to hell!
  20. BrandonR
    Feb 20, 2004
    Most HILARIOUS movie in a long time! See it!!!
  21. ChristosD.
    Jun 1, 2004
    Very pleasent movie. Has a lot of good and funny scenes,especially for the movie's budget. Funny movie that it worths to be seen. It has everything in it, love, travel, fun, romance and hilarious suprises for the main characters! Actually even funnier that other movies that are suposed to be big comedy hits.
  22. Bob
    Jun 21, 2004
    Was pretty funny, one thing instead of going to europe why didn't the kid just make another e-mail!?!?!?!?!
  23. MichaelC.
    Jun 9, 2004
    I am normally not a fan of the the 'teen comedy' genre, but I have to admit that I laughed quite a few times. True...this has been done to death, but 'Eurotrip' does it pretty well. And another thing: Jonathan Foreman, what the f..k is wrong with you? This was made by the same people as 'Road Trip', and that pathetic attempt at making Tom Green funny I am normally not a fan of the the 'teen comedy' genre, but I have to admit that I laughed quite a few times. True...this has been done to death, but 'Eurotrip' does it pretty well. And another thing: Jonathan Foreman, what the f..k is wrong with you? This was made by the same people as 'Road Trip', and that pathetic attempt at making Tom Green funny isn't half as good as this movie! Expand
  24. BoobagousF.
    Jul 5, 2004
    Euro trip was great. It was funny and sexual. I will diffenetaly buy it!!
  25. RD.
    Nov 7, 2006
    Very good movie. The swimming pool movie scene at the start and the boob-rubbing scene was HOT!
  26. David
    Feb 21, 2004
    Great premise, some funny gags, yet a very weak and unfunny ending.
  27. PMO
    Feb 21, 2004
    All i can say is where is my "MAIL MOTHA F..A!!" ring tone...
  28. Justing.
    Feb 24, 2004
    This is the single funniest movie ever, and makes my list of 10 best movies ever. And yes, my list includes good movies like THe Ice Storm, American Beauty and Fight Club, showing how good EuroTrip is.
  29. GaborS.
    Mar 11, 2004
    Amazing movie, even though I am from Europe ! Funnnnnnyyyyy.
  30. ColinS
    May 21, 2005
    Hysterical.
  31. Razor
    Sep 24, 2005
    Hilarious. My favourite comedy was Old School until this game along. Wet your self funny.
  32. Jan 27, 2012
    While somewhat predictable, this movie does have a lot of funny moments, and it seems to me like the cast realized that they weren't about to make the next great cinematic classic, and decided to truly enjoy making this film for it's own sake and have fun with their roles. Fun to watch, even years down the line.
  33. Mar 24, 2012
    I enjoyed this movie a lot more than, say, Road Trip, or American Pie. It mixes exaggerated European stereotypes with the usual raunchy jokes. Not for the easily offended.
  34. Mar 28, 2013
    While it is nowhere near a classic, in some ways it also is. This is an old fashioned road trip comedy following in the guise of National Lampoon. It isn't original, the jokes really tame, and the acting about what you could expect from such a unseasoned cast. Yet, I found it all really charming, also really wanting to buy orange juice for some reason. *lol* Overall: Eurotrip is a funWhile it is nowhere near a classic, in some ways it also is. This is an old fashioned road trip comedy following in the guise of National Lampoon. It isn't original, the jokes really tame, and the acting about what you could expect from such a unseasoned cast. Yet, I found it all really charming, also really wanting to buy orange juice for some reason. *lol* Overall: Eurotrip is a fun movie that is good for a few laughs and for when you want something easy to watch. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Scott Foundas
    Promising young cast flounders amid comic material that's staler than week-old bread.
  2. Although a number of the gags fall flatter than a crepe, the accent is on the charmingly juvenile as opposed to the purely puerile, with a fresh-faced cast of amiable young performers on hand to make the trek relatively painless.
  3. In the world according to Eurotrip, the Europeans may be a twisted, outdated, ridiculous lot, but what defines them is that unlike the Americans, they've never quite evolved to irony: They treat even the scuzziest habits with dire sincerity.