Extreme Days

8.9

1. VirginiaT.
    Mar 18, 2002
    It's awesome and one of the funniest movies of the year, but big movie goers give it a 0 and to tell you the truth everyone loves this movie, it was packed out when i went and they loved it and these big critic people, no one even thinks they know what a good movie is even if it smacked them in the head. No one listens to them anyway. It's a great movie for any young adult.
  2. GarrettFunk
    Feb 8, 2003
    This was a really great movie, the characters were great. I just think it's a great movie.
  3. KimberlyB.
    Mar 9, 2003
    This is the best movie ever!!!!!!!!!!!! although there were a few parts that could have been changed without hurting anything it was still the coolest. It was extremly funny, even my dad laughed and hes not into movies!!!!!!! I think its a clean movie that anyone could watch. Music was awesome-enertaining angels by newsboys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everyone should see this movie!!!!!!!!!!
  4. PhilT.
    Apr 22, 2003
    This movie was awesome, not only is it the cleanest movie I have seen in about ten years, it's also one of the best, I don't know why "professional" critcs complain so much about this movie.
  5. AshleyN.
    Apr 6, 2003
    This is the best movie I have ever seen! I love it. It is my favorite movie and has been since it came out!
  6. ScottZ.
    Jul 24, 2003
    Over and over again, this is hands down my favorite movie of all time. i cant say enough, its friggin hilarious, and a lot of fun. how about extreme days 2???
  7. JonoH.
    Jan 10, 2004
    Nice action scenes even if it's obvious the actors aren't doing it, the Christian bits are good - they show real Christian talking not just mindless preaching. Best bit/s: Extreme scenes, soundtrack Worst bit/s: Looks a bit like a few action scenes strung together by a fairly weak storyline.
  8. MatthewS.
    Feb 25, 2004
    This is a hilariously funny movie that kept me laughing the whole way. Definetly a 10 out of 10!
  9. JennieD.
    Jan 10, 2005
    This is one of the best movies besides school of rock. it is a perfect example of how a well rounded movie and to top it off the christian music used in this movie was an excellent way to keep this movie suitable for people of all ages.
  10. HWildH.
    Jul 3, 2005
    I love this movie! It is hilarious and it is fully christian and has an awesome sound track! H.W.- 16.
  11. JohnD.
    Aug 10, 2006
    This movie is an awesome choice for get togethers, youth events and or just having a good time.
  12. LindyS.
    Mar 8, 2007
    Great movie. If you are looking for humor that doesnt need nudity or cursing to hold it up this is the movie for you.
  13. AlyssaB.
    Nov 2, 2002
    This is my absolute favorite movie. It makes me laugh until I snort every time I see it. I love how it has a Christian theme (our world needs that). Plus, it proves that you can have an EXCELLENT movie w/o the sex, cussing, drugs, etc. Give it up for God~ we need more movies like this!
  14. DevenF.
    Oct 17, 2002
    This movie was totally awesome. I think most people can't take the fact that there is a movie that is actually very good and can still have clean morals. It was a bit cheesy ina few parts but that was kind of the whole atmosphere of the movie. I enjoyed it and would recommend it to other people.
  15. PatM.
    Oct 22, 2002
    This movie was pure poo. Im mad at the paintball scene the most. As a paintball player myself they did not use saftey, hurt my sport. No proper goggles, in life one of those kids would be minus an EYE at the end of the game. Sad movie.
  16. CalvinG.
    Oct 2, 2002
    The movie was AWESOME, Hollywood has wrecked movies, there all about sex now, finally a awesome movie that i dont have to worry about shuting off.
  17. AmberR.
    Dec 26, 2002
    What a hilarious, wholesome film! Just good clean FUN, and characters that you could connect with!
  18. DerekE.
    Jun 15, 2002
    The film was awesome.
  19. CourtneyW.
    Jul 14, 2002
    I loved this movie! It was clean humor, totally depicted guys to the core, and is good for both girls and guys to watch, with the extreme parts, adn the love story both. Good laughs.
  20. DaveC.
    Aug 10, 2002
    The critics really got this one wrong. This was one of the most entertaining films I have seen in years. It was entertaining for people of all ages and a perfect rental.
  21. KelseyS.
    Aug 20, 2002
    I don't know what those critics are talking about. This is one of the cleanest, funniest movies I've seen since the Princess Bride. I'd definitely recommend it to everyone. It was hilarious.
  22. TeeBone
    Aug 5, 2002
    I actually liked the show... I think the ratings here are whacked as a matter of opinion.
  23. GabbyH.
    Jan 11, 2003
    Extreme Days is the coolest movie in the world!!!! I cant see why ppl gave it a 9.7?! It's HECKA funny and entertaining! I love this movie!!!!!!!!!!
  24. JasonP.
    Jan 2, 2003
    This movie is undoubtedly the best movie I have seen. I have watched it several times and plan to again and again. The Christian atmosphere along with the extreme sports and awesome music make it a wonderful movie for anyone of any age and genre. I have watched it with my family and my friends and they all feel the same way about it. I dont know whats up with the crack head critics but This movie is undoubtedly the best movie I have seen. I have watched it several times and plan to again and again. The Christian atmosphere along with the extreme sports and awesome music make it a wonderful movie for anyone of any age and genre. I have watched it with my family and my friends and they all feel the same way about it. I dont know whats up with the crack head critics but seeing as how they rate this movie I have decided to disagree with evrything they say. If they give it a one. Give it a ten. Vice versa. Expand
  25. KimW.
    Mar 10, 2003
    I loved this movie. I give it a 9, cause no one is perfect. It's a good Christian film with good editing.
  26. NicholeH.
    Mar 2, 2003
    This is the BEST movie. I love it. It is one of my favs.
  27. SarahB.
    Mar 7, 2003
    This movie was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! it is one of the best movies i have ever seen in my life. i felt like i knew the charecters personally. i have told almost everybody i know about hoe great it was!
  28. Courtney
    Mar 7, 2003
    This is the best movie ever! It's watchable for everyone and full of humor and fun! guys this is the kinda movie to see!
  29. Hannahd.
    Apr 19, 2003
    This is the greatest movies i have seen in my entire life. i never stopped laughing. i think at one point i actually peed my pants.
  30. MarkG.
    Apr 20, 2003
    This movie was the perfect mix of extreme sports, christian values, humor, and all around good fun. A must see for anyone!
  31. AshleyR.
    Apr 6, 2003
    This movie is awesome. Matt is the best!
  32. Ilse
    May 20, 2003
    Great Movie! Who knows if Ryan Browning has a website or something?? He's very very cute! x
  33. AmandaB.
    May 6, 2003
    This is a great family movie, we need more movies like this and a lot less of movies with violence, profanity, and so forth. just because it isn't trashy doesn't mean it's not a good movie, i highly recommend it!
  34. John
    Jul 6, 2003
    This is not the best movie I saw but it worth the watching.. This a sweet movie about finding yourself.
  35. AndrewA.
    Aug 12, 2003
    It was great so funny and full of awesome stunts and funny characters, there should be a sequel! Matt is a legend!
  36. MarcG.
    Aug 3, 2003
    BEST MOVIE EVER! The fact that the Joyota was a VW Thing makes it even better!!!
  37. NateN.
    Sep 13, 2003
    Best movie ever.
  38. MatthewJ.
    May 3, 2004
    Good movie to kick back with. There are very few movies anymore that are worthy of watching, and this one has it all from the sports to the nut Matt in the movie...Makes me want to be more like that Matt.
  39. BobB.
    Sep 27, 2004
    The spoon trick makes it all worth while.
  40. BobY.
    Jan 5, 2005
    It's good.
  41. HarrisonT
    Jan 5, 2005
    I Love This Movie!!!, it took forever for me to find a copy of for my self but my mom finally found it and bought it so im happy.
  42. KaraL.
    Mar 23, 2005
    This is the best movie i have ever seen! i love it! i'ts cool cause most guys are really like that, all goofy and everything, not alot of movies are that realistic. and it's cool cause it' s Christian and theres no bad stuff in it, so anybody can watch it. and the extreme sports are awesome!
  43. KyleJ.
    Jun 16, 2005
    Best movie I have ever seen with a great message.
  44. tj
    Jul 3, 2005
    Yes this movie was the best!Finally a christin movie thats good!!!!
  45. JTN.
    Jul 3, 2005
    Best ive seen in a long time !!!! Keep it up Hanah!
  46. AlexR.
    Jan 12, 2006
    Something most people here dont understand is that this is not a movie to compete with a typcial hollywood romantic comedy, or even a slapstick comedy, or evento compete in hollywood itself, its on the genre of extreme sports movies where what you want to see is cool scenes with good music, cool characters and maybe a plot line to accompany it It competes with californian sports movies Something most people here dont understand is that this is not a movie to compete with a typcial hollywood romantic comedy, or even a slapstick comedy, or evento compete in hollywood itself, its on the genre of extreme sports movies where what you want to see is cool scenes with good music, cool characters and maybe a plot line to accompany it It competes with californian sports movies (just outside of hollywood). However, the movie wasnt too good.. Its corny at times, some scenes are longer than they should, the directing of the actors is often weak, the dialogue and even the jokes could use lots of polishing; even the sports scenes lacked excitement, and i expected a better soundtrack (thats what i loved about the truth videos, plus i think they were funnier). Even the christian themes were bland and mostly not memorable or transcendental, not saying that it should have had strong christian themes if that wasnt the intent. Still, its a fun goof to enjoy. Plus, it gets better by the second half, with better acting, funnier jokes, and better music. I paid less than three bucks for it and it was well worth it. I didnt like forefront music to be in front of the production, and i didnt quite like the toby mac theme song (or any toby mac) or audio adrenaline or newsboys, but oh well.. So, it can be fun, but definately not great. Im not sure if i would recommend it to non christian friends though... but who knows. Expand
  47. Brigitte
    Mar 27, 2006
    I absolutely love this movie. It's funny, it's exciting, and it isn't raunchy. i think there need to be more movies like this made.
  48. Kat!
    Mar 3, 2006
    I loved this movie! It is hilariuos! I loved it! I think anyone who has ever seen it will agree!
  49. PatrickS.
    May 22, 2006
    LA weekly may have their own opinion. But it is the best movie I have ever seen. Very Christian based, and the sountrack with the DVD is excellent. Extreme days should'nt be compared to other "Two Thumbs Up" movies. It's in a league of it's own. All my friends absolutely love this movie. "If God Throws A Curveball, Don't Duck, You Might Just Miss Something." -- Extreme days!
  50. ZacharyD.
    Jul 30, 2006
    holy cow this movie is amazing. The critics can go jump off a cliff. It seems they don't like it cause it doesn't have any objectionable content. Give me a break! Honestly a cult classic and an overwhelming favorite among my friends and family. Screw the critics this film rules! You don't have to be a Christian to like it either. I've got athiest frinds who said it was holy cow this movie is amazing. The critics can go jump off a cliff. It seems they don't like it cause it doesn't have any objectionable content. Give me a break! Honestly a cult classic and an overwhelming favorite among my friends and family. Screw the critics this film rules! You don't have to be a Christian to like it either. I've got athiest frinds who said it was one of the funniest most enjoyable film they'd seen in a long time. Expand
  51. AC
    Jan 16, 2007
    Great movie! Wish I could have done this when I graduated high school, what fun to just go and do the things you love to do!
  52. DeJoW.
    Nov 18, 2001
    This movie rocks it has good stuff in it. It's funny, has good life lessons in it... and the soundtrack is jumpin.
  53. Sparky11
    Nov 19, 2002
    This movie rox! i give it an 11! finally- a movie with morals and great christian songs! those critics are crazy! this movie had me cracking up every few minutes! :-)
  54. HunterJ.
    Nov 19, 2002
    This is one of the funniest movies i've ever seen, no its not the Three Stooges but Matt is the Man.
  55. TiffanyR.
    Nov 2, 2002
    Great comedy!!!!!! I loved that it kept morality in check and I could watch with no regrets.
  56. AlbertK.
    Oct 15, 2002
    Great Movie Very Extreme and Funny.
  57. JeenaK.
    Oct 19, 2002
    Oh man, that movie is the greatest! Especially all the kung foo fightin. I laughed soo hard I got a six pack now, but anyways, go see it!
  58. NathanB.
    Dec 9, 2002
    I think that this movie was far beyond what Hollywood has drenched the public with. The characters were people of integrity and not the mondayne losers of most Hollywood movies. I don't think the critics speak for all of America and obviously don't appreciate a break from the profanity and sex and a step in to real life America. I would like to see more family friendly movies I think that this movie was far beyond what Hollywood has drenched the public with. The characters were people of integrity and not the mondayne losers of most Hollywood movies. I don't think the critics speak for all of America and obviously don't appreciate a break from the profanity and sex and a step in to real life America. I would like to see more family friendly movies like this. But they won't happen if the critics can't see the other side of the coin. Expand
  59. JesseS.
    Jun 12, 2002
    Awsome it tells the bibical sencs and is awsome. Extreme sports is in right now and should be seen in every home.
  60. bRiTnEyS.
    Aug 8, 2002
    this movie is so awesome bc its ok for everyone especially christian audiences who just want good clean fun and thats exactly what they got out of it..and its still pretty darn funny...so stop hatin yall!!
  61. KristaB.
    Sep 2, 2002
    This is a wonderful movie. i am a chraistoin and i thing that is it clean... it is very funny. it was basicly just what i wanted.
  62. DannyL.
    Sep 30, 2002
    I loved it!!!! it is my favorite movie.
  63. BenJ.
    Oct 19, 2003
    This moivie rocks like none other if u get the chance see it i can watch this movie all day i love it and because of it im saving my mony to go on a roae trip with my frends and am at this moment making official cart racing rules.
  64. AnnaE.
    Oct 31, 2003
    This movie is sooooo awesome! I'm an Extreme Days freak. I have about 16 favorite parts.
  65. MichelleC.
    Jan 7, 2003
    This movie is the best. The critics totally suck. It's a great christan movie with great music. The people are good actors and so funny. This movie is the best i've seen in a long time.
  66. ChristenH.
    Feb 15, 2003
    I've got one word for the critics: losers....should every movie be exactly the same? extreme days was created in a refreshingly new way that i've never seen before..personally, i don't mind watching a movie with sex, profanity, etc. but who said that it should be criteria for a movie? this is one of my top 3 favorite movies. i laughed my ass off doing the entire movie!!I've got one word for the critics: losers....should every movie be exactly the same? extreme days was created in a refreshingly new way that i've never seen before..personally, i don't mind watching a movie with sex, profanity, etc. but who said that it should be criteria for a movie? this is one of my top 3 favorite movies. i laughed my ass off doing the entire movie!! i've never seen such abrupt, hilarious humor..and there wasn't just humor and awesome extreme sports scenes (which i thought DIDN'T go too long...but then i love espn and the x-games). there was true love in there. not just sex. you don't need sex to fall in love with someone!..and the characters had such great chemistry between each other. those were REAL friendships with people who would probably do anything for each other...i've wanted to be an actress since i was a child and i'm going to major in drama and study acting at the New York Film Academy, and if i was a part of the cast OR crew for this movie, i would count myself so blessed and proud to say that it was mine. in fact, i'd probably brag a little bit....i tell all my friends about this movie and they always love watching it for the first time..and the second and the third. and we haven't stopped watching it. i never get sick of it...never trust a critic. they always have their heads stuck up their butts and they never know a good movie when they see it. trust the TRUE viewers! Expand
  67. Modogge
    Feb 9, 2003
    This movie was awesome but the critics got to get their mind out of the gutter a good movie isn't based on how many curse words you hear or how much skin is shown i love this movie!!!!!
  68. Janet
    Mar 11, 2003
    I love this movie. It relates so well to us teenagers. I think it is great that it also has a Christian kind of background! Very entertaining!
  69. TylerR.
    Mar 1, 2003
    This is a really cool movie. Cool dirt-biking, surfing, skating, biking, and snowboarding scenes.
  70. RachelV.
    Mar 18, 2003
    This movie is the best movie in the world!!! The actors did a really great job. SO did the director. I love it!!!!! You have to see this movie!!!!!!!!
  71. Nick
    Mar 22, 2003
    This movie ruled. the snow boarding and the paintball scenes were awsome. this is the kinda movie that inspired me to do realy dumb things with my paintball gun and snowboard all and all the movie was great.
  72. HelenaO.
    Mar 7, 2003
    I am sorry if I disagree with everyone, but I really did not care much for this movie. It was a cheap love story, the guy was a jerk, matt rocked my socks, and the girl was whiny. There wasn't really a defined plot either, sadly enough. Besides, I'm not sorry, but this was not a Christian film. It was clean and there wasn't anything wrong with it on a moral scale, but it I am sorry if I disagree with everyone, but I really did not care much for this movie. It was a cheap love story, the guy was a jerk, matt rocked my socks, and the girl was whiny. There wasn't really a defined plot either, sadly enough. Besides, I'm not sorry, but this was not a Christian film. It was clean and there wasn't anything wrong with it on a moral scale, but it had no christian message of any sort. Rather, it just had kids getting away from home and having a good time. With no plot. And a corny love story. So, though I did approve of the innocence of the film, something that can't often be found, I found this movie trite, lacking in substance, and not worth wasting my time over. The extreme sports to christian music was a good idea though that someone with money and resources might want to look into. Expand
  73. Jessica
    Mar 9, 2003
    I loved this movie i thought it was great! I loved the music and the action, just the whole attitude of the movie!! I especially loved the characters like Matt he made the whole movie have comedy! Brian and Will gave the movie two hot guys who were brothers and they were sensative! Cory gave the movie the whole meaning cause he was the reason for there road trip to Seatle. Overall though I loved this movie i thought it was great! I loved the music and the action, just the whole attitude of the movie!! I especially loved the characters like Matt he made the whole movie have comedy! Brian and Will gave the movie two hot guys who were brothers and they were sensative! Cory gave the movie the whole meaning cause he was the reason for there road trip to Seatle. Overall though I loved Matt the most!!!!! Expand
  74. ChristinaD.
    Apr 14, 2003
    I thought this movie was hilarious!! Matt is so the greatest!!!!!!!!! He's a hottie!!
  75. EmilyH.
    Apr 22, 2003
    It's so nice to finally have a movie that entertaining enough for me to watch over and over and again but not too embarassing to watch in front of my parents or little brothers...they love the farting and my friends and i quote this movie constantly!
  76. DanF.
    Apr 4, 2003
    All of your opinions are biased, this movie lacked a plot. IT DOESNT HAVE A PLOT therefore how can it be good. Its just sports scenes poorly put in. Seriously it was cliche and mad cheesy. The fact that its a Christian movie or not doesnt matter its just a terrible movie, trying to sell itself on the fact of overly long sports sequences.
  77. AmberA.
    May 6, 2003
    I think this movie was GREAT! all of you who rated it a "0" doesnt have very good taste in movies obviosly! this is a must see movie!
  78. AlanF.
    May 7, 2003
    Good could have been better. Love Hannahs other work. The plot could have been stronger. Does not deserve a 0, but does not deserve a 10. I will support other movies by Hannah though.
  79. ChrissyS.
    Aug 19, 2003
    I really enjoyed this movie. Although it didn't have the best story line, one can't negate the fact that it washilarious and enjoyable to watch.
  80. StewartA.
    Aug 24, 2003
    I liked this movie.
  81. JillF.
    Sep 18, 2003
    It was my all time favorite movie I have ever watched in my life. But the only part I didn't like was when Matt looked at that one girl when Jessy was at the school and Bryan wanted her to come to Alaska, I got so jealous because the love of my life is Matt. So Matt if you read this Marry Me Please.
  82. TomW.
    Dec 22, 2004
    It is an awesome movie. plot is very well worked out and the cast is just awesome. this is a great movie even if you dont like extreme sports.
  83. AmyS.
    Jan 23, 2004
    This movie is a wonderful comedy for adolescents. It deals subtley with tough issues such as death and dying, cancer, respectful relationships, supportive friendships, among other tough adolescent issues while capturing many teen crazes through extreme sports. This movie provides great opportunities for positive moral development and is a great starter for more indepth discussions about This movie is a wonderful comedy for adolescents. It deals subtley with tough issues such as death and dying, cancer, respectful relationships, supportive friendships, among other tough adolescent issues while capturing many teen crazes through extreme sports. This movie provides great opportunities for positive moral development and is a great starter for more indepth discussions about serious issues. It is disappointing to hear all of the negative critiques this movie has received. I suspect it is the same people who support violence, vulgarity, and obsenities; and then wonder why it is so prevalent in society today. As a former youth director and current middle school teacher, I have shown this video to hundreds of students and 9 times out of 10 it is well received and the students love it. Expand
  84. MichelleG.
    May 4, 2004
    It was sooo funny all the actors played real well in their characters and i loved the sports they were amazing.
  85. JF
    Nov 3, 2005
    I LOVE THIS MOVIE! IT IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE!!!! would you like a philofull with that?!
  86. RachaelN
    Oct 6, 2005
    It is one of the funniest, and best movies i have seen in a long time.
  87. jenm.
    Apr 15, 2005
    This movie is sooo totally awesome! it was a great movie to watch in mixed company with my friends! it made me & my 3 best friends want to go on a roadtrip.
  88. AlexR.
    Jan 12, 2006
  89. LeeS.
    May 4, 2007
    Amazing Flick! "I'm not turkish, or a sailor..."
  90. Dale
    Sep 19, 2007
    Lemme guess, users that gave a rating of 10 are either taking the mickey (which is cool) or Christian spin doctors (not cool). What does the 9th commandment say?
  91. ChaseW.
    Jan 5, 2008
    I really love this movie. Taking it at face value, without comparing it to the big-budget comedies of it's day, it stands alone very well. Truly original, uplifting humor too. It has an incredible indie touch to it all throughout and that makes it great.
    Nov 17, 2001
    This is the awesomest movie for teens out there! This movie has the best Christian music ever!
  93. EddieG.
    Nov 19, 2002
    This wuz an awesome movie, especially with the fightin part and the paintball!!!!!!
  94. Erica
    Nov 20, 2002
    It was the BEST movie in the world! I love it! Its my favorite movie! Rock on!
  95. JeffG.
    Nov 25, 2002
    It was a great movie. very funny to watch. very very coool scenes. liked the paintball war.
  96. K.Muntean
    Nov 6, 2002
    This is a movie I really enjoyed. It's the best movie I have seen in the Christian genre, as it doesn't push religion down the viewers throat. The actors interact really well with each other, comedy abounds, and there really is very little "corniness" except when intended.
  97. JesusFreak
    Oct 24, 2002
    This movie wa so sweet, and was made by christians with a christian soundtrack! Go save the lost!
  98. DavidW.
    Feb 21, 2002
    Funny, and at times believable. The positive message mixed with tommyboy humor made it an enjoyable clean film. Christian teens should like it but hollywood still has it beat in making great entertaining action/comedy/drama type movies.
  99. DanJ.
    Mar 11, 2002
    It's great, watch it, it's funny.
  100. Ashley
    Mar 19, 2002
    This is by far the best movie I have seen this year because of it's good, clean, and fun humor. And for all the girls, there is a really hot guy in it!!!

Overwhelming dislike - based on 5 Critics

1. One quarter ''True love waits,'' three quarters ''Cowabunga!,'' all pretty clumsy.
    The only time the actors appear to have accelerated their own heartbeats is in two paintball scenes, as well as -- professionals all -- the fart-lighting contest. It's pretty pathetic.
    Unforgivably tedious tale.