Extreme Ops

3.2

1. Matt
    Feb 9, 2003
    Over-acting, unbelievable stunts, and no plot. its a big crap stew. don't even go and see this movie. it was a giant comercial. or at least the filming for it.
  2. Morbious
    Oct 6, 2003
    Idea was original plot fell apart stunts mostly too outragious but ill give it sum point for originality humor and a very fine jana pallaski.
  3. Gilbert
    Nov 29, 2002
    Rupert Graves, Rufus Sewell, Joe Absolom, Englishmen and women lost in Moviemax-land: get out of there. Get out while you can.
  4. J.Carlson
    Dec 20, 2002
    Extreme Ops was an extreme oops! I mean I can ski better than that in my sleep. Where are the guns? I mean just get a sawed off and blow them away. All the extreme skiiers I know are heavily armed. Where's the realism? And how about some nudity? Who doesn't ski naked? Extremely naked!! I tell you if women saw my abs they would be getting naked, terrorists or no terrorists! Peace out!
  5. Niko
    Apr 27, 2003
    5 bucks down the drain. The story is absolutely ridiculous and the skiing scenes are incoherent and have nothing to do with real extreme ski or snowboard. Just a 1 for the nice Kitti.

Overwhelming dislike - based on 14 Critics

1. Less a movie than a 93-minute Mountain Dew commercial.
  2. Dude, one last thing: If you see my moms and pops, definitely don't tell them about this.
  3. Part of the appeal is that it's so bad it's good: The story is ridiculous. At other times, it's just plain good: There are ski and snowboarding scenes, plenty of them, that are beautifully filmed and exhilarating to behold.