Paramount Pictures | Release Date: November 27, 2002
3.2
Generally unfavorable reviews based on 36 Ratings
WATCH NOW
MattFeb 9, 2003
Over-acting, unbelievable stunts, and no plot. its a big crap stew. don't even go and see this movie. it was a giant comercial. or at least the filming for it.
MorbiousOct 6, 2003
Idea was original plot fell apart stunts mostly too outragious but ill give it sum point for originality humor and a very fine jana pallaski.
GilbertNov 29, 2002
Rupert Graves, Rufus Sewell, Joe Absolom, Englishmen and women lost in Moviemax-land: get out of there. Get out while you can.
J.CarlsonDec 20, 2002
Extreme Ops was an extreme oops! I mean I can ski better than that in my sleep. Where are the guns? I mean just get a sawed off and blow them away. All the extreme skiiers I know are heavily armed. Where's the realism? And how about Extreme Ops was an extreme oops! I mean I can ski better than that in my sleep. Where are the guns? I mean just get a sawed off and blow them away. All the extreme skiiers I know are heavily armed. Where's the realism? And how about some nudity? Who doesn't ski naked? Extremely naked!! I tell you if women saw my abs they would be getting naked, terrorists or no terrorists! Peace out! Expand
NikoApr 27, 2003
5 bucks down the drain. The story is absolutely ridiculous and the skiing scenes are incoherent and have nothing to do with real extreme ski or snowboard. Just a 1 for the nice Kitti.