7.1

1. mikek
    May 26, 2009
    This was probably funnier to me than most being a complete fanboy my self and the guest stars where great.
  2. JM.
    Feb 15, 2009
    An excellent tribute to Lucas and all things scifi.
  3. Dec 5, 2011
    I don't quite understand the dislike for fanboys, maybe it's like marmite: you either love it or you hate it.
    Maybe to get a lot of the jokes and feel... to even empathise with the characters plus their actions you need to be similar to them, which for many may be a problem as not all of us a militant Star Wars fans.

1. Reviewed by: Peter Debruge
    End result feels like an uneven cross between an amateur "Project Greenlight" pic and such recent comedies as "Superbad" and "Pineapple Express," in which indie directors brought a certain edge to material that might once have felt more at home under the National Lampoon label.
    Unfortunately, while Fanboys has moments of success, it is mostly a middling road picture that doesn't do a lot more than any average, forgettable entry into the tired genre.
  3. Reviewed by: Robert Wilonsky
    The one genuine bright spot among the performers is Kristen Bell as Windows's would-be girlfriend, his dream combination of Sarah Michelle Gellar and Janeane Garofalo.