8.5

1. Feb 17, 2014
    Superbly acted, well directed thriller that had me jumping out of my seat or hiding my eyes. Close and Douglas and Archer are riveting as the lead characters. The film brims with atmosphere and menace. The climax is terrifying and realistic. My favorite film of all time, to be sure. With a lesson for those who cheat: you never know who you might hook up with who has a knife problem.
  2. Aug 27, 2014
    Regardless of how fearsome or eccentric Glenn Close and her character are, I find her fascinating. She's riveting. She allows for moments when you actually do feel for her, no matter how manipulative she has been. That's acting.
  3. May 12, 2014
    Amazing! A superb movie. Great acting, especially from the amazing Glenn Close. I'm surprised she didn't win the oscar that she was nominated for. She totally deserved the nomination.
  4. Jun 7, 2014
    Very brilliant thriller from Adrien Lyne, superb acting. This has got to be in my list of the best psychological thrillers. Michael Douglas and Anne Archer are great as the couple who are haunted by a wacko who is obsessed of Douglas' character. Glenn Close is just so brilliant as Alex Forrest she totally stole the show
  5. Jul 14, 2014
    Fatal Attraction is a great thriller and great roles from Douglas and Close. The movie is an underrated
    classic and the movie fires on all cylinders. Fatal Attraction is one of the best thrillers ever.
  6. Jul 14, 2014
    Fatal Attraction is a superb thriller with Douglss and Close. The movie is realistic and terrifiying because
    of the intense suspense throughout the movie. This is one of the best thrillers from the 80's.
  7. Sep 12, 2014
    One of Adrian Lyne's consummate movies, the movie has wonderful acting and a smart plot.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
  8. Sep 3, 2014
    Fatal Attraction is a tightly wound thriller with phenomenal acting from the lead actor.
    .............................................................
  9. Sep 7, 2014
    Fatal Attraction has flawless acting and plenty of thrills, a must see thriller for thriller fans.
    ***************************************************
  10. Sep 12, 2014
    A clever thriller with a realistic message about how lies can get you much more than you bargained for.
    ----------------------------------------------
  11. May 7, 2012
    I made a promise to watch more Oscar-nominated performances from Glenn Close after ALBERT NOBBS (2011), the first one is this notoriously famous thriller-drama from the genre hotshot Adrian Lyne. The narrative is straightforward and rather inevitable. First of all, the film never fail to keep the appearance engaging and captivating while bypassing a severe flaw in its avowed mantra, it always takes two persons to exert an immoral affair, but eventually the punishment usually always falls on the woman, even grants a pretext of psychopath, a tacky happy ending does fling an anticlimax and one might find himself stuck in a moot situation, who we should feel more sympathetic? So, the moral support is preferably unstable, the film fulfills an educational motive and emblematizes itself as an immaculate prototype of monogamic conformity and a wake-up call to warn all the horny married-man. However the real gem lies in the sterling cast, which has been against all odds to generate a great deal of fidelity to stimulate the flares of lust, possession and destruction (frilled with a somewhat pretentious family value). Close and Archer both received their Oscar nominations, Lyneâ Expand
  12. Sep 22, 2014
    One of my favourite thrillers of all time, brilliant acting enhanced by a realistic, intense screenplay.
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Fatal Attraction is a spellbinding psychological thriller that could have been a great movie if the filmmakers had not thrown character and plausibility to the winds in the last minutes to give us their version of a grown-up "Friday the 13th."
  2. Mr. Lyne takes a brilliantly manipulative approach to what might have been a humdrum subject and shapes a soap opera of exceptional power.
  3. Reviewed by: Desson Howe
    Fatal Attraction rings the changes on your atavistic emotions. Walking out of the theater, you might have a sudden desire to club a woolly mammoth and hide your family in a dark cave -- away from people like Glenn Close.