4.5

1. Jessica
    Jul 26, 2003
    This movie so gets a 10 cuz it was really gr8 and my favorite part is James Kirk. . he is just sooooo hot but i hated that he had to die. . i love him!
  2. Donald
    Aug 7, 2003
    This movie was awsome. I love all the special effects and how they killed off the suriviors. And the car pile effects was awsome. Nothing better then a hugh car pile up in a movie. My favorite part of the whole movie is where Kat dies off. It is just so funny.
  3. KennethF.
    Sep 5, 2003
    This is my favorite movie EVER! I love the pile-up beginning thing. What really got me is all the amazing camera angles. I wonder why no other movie has tried those... Its also funny. And when the ladder goes through the guys eyes, its made for all the twitchers who try to look away. Ha! Only the ending was dumb.
  4. ScarFace
    Apr 1, 2003
    It is a very good movie and it is worth watching,,, they way they die is much better than the first one but the story line is better in the first one.
  5. ReaR.
    Sep 12, 2003
    The movie was Great...didnt get to see all of the 1st one. but i am sure it was as good as this one. the ways they died were crazy scary. and i closed my eyes A LOT. i just wasnt sure what was going to happen next. like how the people would die. but what scared me the most was the dude who also played in candyman, a movie i still have night mares about. with him in the movie. it wasThe movie was Great...didnt get to see all of the 1st one. but i am sure it was as good as this one. the ways they died were crazy scary. and i closed my eyes A LOT. i just wasnt sure what was going to happen next. like how the people would die. but what scared me the most was the dude who also played in candyman, a movie i still have night mares about. with him in the movie. it was good..big ups..I liked it a lot.and i watch it all the time..yea its that good. Expand
  6. StanM.
    Mar 11, 2004
    One of my all-time-favorite movies.
  7. CristL.
    Mar 13, 2003
    Terrific is better than the first one.
  8. Ishii
    Jul 23, 2003
    The subtle, and the not too subtle irony is great. A lot of thought was put into the "mouse trap" mechanism of how these guys get killed and the foreshadowing of the freak accidents. This sequel is better than the original.
  9. JessS.
    Aug 21, 2003
    THIS MOVIE WAS AWESOME!! my god james kirk is soo incredibly hott...best movie ive ever seen:) and james kirk makes the whole movie TOTALLY worth watching..loved it...love him:D lol
  10. DonnaR.
    Sep 22, 2006
    Final Destination 2 was a very affective horror film that got you to really identify with and care about the characters. Yes, some of the deaths were a little absurd but its a movie and should not be taken as seriosly as some people have taken these films.
  11. Mar 1, 2014
    A good instalment to the franchise. Not the best actors but still a great gory horrifying movie that will leave you wondering if you will still be safe in your own home

Despite some imaginative fatalities, is less a movie than a slick video game.
    The movie mandates complete gullibility and vacuous attention in order to work on any level.
  3. The horror sequel is less philosophical than the original, but it's just as intelligent.