8.0

1. KiZana
    Dec 20, 2004
    This movie was good to watch. I really didn't know what to expect next. I really didn't see the secret coming. It caught me completly off gaurd.
  2. prophecy
    Jan 12, 2005
    Really good movie i dont know why it got a bad score i never knew what to expect and it was intense at some parts thought it would suck but ended up being pretty good.
  3. SusanM.
    Feb 2, 2005
    Fun movie. Lots of action. Great characters. Excellent music. Dennis Quaid is beautiful!!!!
  4. JaredC.
    Aug 16, 2007
    Stylishly imperfected with a mess of catagorious amount of flaws deeply researched into. With all its strength, its a fun movie from beginning to end.
  5. May 16, 2011
    An easily enjoyable remake that wasn't as good as the first, but it still manages to rise as it's own and maintains a sense of drama and suspense that draws you into it

1. Refreshingly, it's actually about action, albeit arbitrary action, and how it defines us and keeps us alive.
  2. Reviewed by: Michael Fox
    This half-hearted, half-witted remake of Robert Aldrich's compelling 1965 tale of survival, ingenuity, and teamwork generates no heat.
    This remake replaces suspense with boredom and witty dialogue with lame lines any self-respecting actor should be embarrassed to utter.