8.0

1. Nov 6, 2014
    In my complete own personal opinion this is the best movie I have ever seen. There's just something about the way it ends or the way that its brought out that makes me just want to keep watching and gain an incredible interest in Juli and Bryce's life. This movie will stick with me and be watched for a long time.
  2. Mar 27, 2012
    Of course the critics would not like this film. This piece is so careful not to clutter realism with the idle meanderings of a writers mind that one is amazed by how simple and realistic the film becomes. It is perhaps one of the best coming of age or self realization pieces I've seen. There is an excellent ensemble cast. The piece is limited technically. This isn't a comic bookOf course the critics would not like this film. This piece is so careful not to clutter realism with the idle meanderings of a writers mind that one is amazed by how simple and realistic the film becomes. It is perhaps one of the best coming of age or self realization pieces I've seen. There is an excellent ensemble cast. The piece is limited technically. This isn't a comic book adaption and it's certainly not a reworking of an overworked Tolstoi piece. It's just a simple slice of life portrayed without a lot of tricks or visual effects or mass murders. Expand
  3. Mar 27, 2012
    This is one of the greatest movies i've seen. the screenplay is fantastic. humorous and enjoyable. I would recommend this movie to anyone of any age.
  4. Mar 22, 2011
    It sounds like most of the critics have forgotten what Love is like, I watched "Flipped" with my daughter and found it enchanting and memories of being in love at that age came racing back....Excellent acting by all, especially the kids and whether the adaptation is true to the book or not it came across great and would highly recommend it to any family with kids in their tween years.

1. As phony as a poodle-skirted waitress at a mall diner, yet it's as sweet as a malt. A vanilla one.
  2. Callan McAuliffe, a handsome Australian youth, looks right as the perma-press Bryce.
  3. Flipped is the kind of small, special movie that wraps you up in so much warmth, humor and humanity that it will leave you wishing that stories like this weren't so rare.