7.8

1. KevinD.
    Apr 10, 2003
    I ain't seen it yet, but it looks and sounds like it will be good!!!!!!!!
  2. NathanG.
    Mar 27, 2003
    It's a great movie. It's a perfect resemblince of my future.
  3. TannerM.
    Jun 23, 2003
    Friday series are great, I hope they keep makin them, I own all of the movies. I don't know if you can beat the original but friday after next is certainly close. They are all hilarious. I don't care what the critics say, they are just a bunch of old shits who should be shot. Great movie!!!
  4. FrazeL
    Sep 10, 2004
    Real funny,clifton powell is great as Pinky.a must see quality picture,written by none other than cube himself.
  5. RobH.
    Dec 16, 2003
    I think they should come out with another friday and bring smokey back in it.
  6. JayD.
    Apr 9, 2003
    This movie was hilarious. I liked the pimp who put the wrench thing on the big gay dude!!! HAHAHAH!!! Great movie.
    May 6, 2003
    Speechless.
  8. AaronA.
    Feb 6, 2004
    ahhhhhhh I love the movie "you remedial, whats that, you retarded" I love it I watch it everynight before bed and talk along with it "Top flight security of the world craig of the world" my freinds call me dae dae.
  9. Fabolouspac
    May 8, 2003
    This movie was so funny, craig and da da remind me of my boy ryan.
  10. IsmaelR.
    Jul 15, 2003
    This movie (Friday After Next) is hularious and I'm not embarrass to say that I watch it everyday because it's the type of movie that can be seen over and over again. Ice Cube and mike epps remind me of my childhood friends, Lenny and Joseph, but I have'nt seen them for the longest. When there's nothing else to do, when there's no more weed to smoke, guess what I This movie (Friday After Next) is hularious and I'm not embarrass to say that I watch it everyday because it's the type of movie that can be seen over and over again. Ice Cube and mike epps remind me of my childhood friends, Lenny and Joseph, but I have'nt seen them for the longest. When there's nothing else to do, when there's no more weed to smoke, guess what I do? Friday After Next. You know! Expand
  11. StephenL.
    Aug 14, 2003
    Good movie. Very unlike the first 2.
  12. Ka'TrekaL.
    Sep 10, 2003
    Fine movie. off tha chain!!!!
  13. ChantelleF.
    Jun 10, 2004
    I thought the movie was awesome!!! it like totally rocked and the other 2 were just as good as this one and keep mike and ice cube in the movie forever they rock!!!
  14. DreaD.
    May 12, 2005
    Reguardless of what any movie critic says, it is the people who love this style of movies that make "Friday After Next" funny. The critics only watch the movie once or twice but it's the everyday people that watch it all the time, which makes it a successful movie.
  15. RyanB.
    Nov 21, 2003
    I thought this movie was very funny i didn't like it as much as the first friday but it was very funny.
  16. Saitken
    Oct 26, 2003
    This movie is amazing!!! friday is prob the best but friday after next is just quality.
  17. Partyman
    May 19, 2003
    The best movie ive seen in a long long time, t all you critics who have rated it low your either too old to laugh or to stuck up or too worried about yur image.
  18. SamM.
    Mar 18, 2004
    'Next Friday' was probably the best but you just can't resist the Lil Pimp, Day-Day and Mr. Jones. Very Funny!
  19. TashaN.
    Dec 10, 2003
    This is my favorite movie! It kicks ass! I watch it almost everyday. I act out the parts and make my friends laugh! Keep em comming! I love it. ~tasha
  20. MonicaS.
    Dec 18, 2003
    I love this movie. I watch it almoswt every day and I still laught at it. I think that Ice Cube is a tight actor and a hip hop artist. If Ice Cube is reading this, please e-mail me back.
  21. StevenB.
    Dec 22, 2003
    I love it.
  22. KristaH
    Aug 24, 2004
    God put this movie on earth...take advantage!
  23. JoshuaV.
    I love it.
  25. shainb.
    Dec 14, 2004
    Amazing and hilarios!

I guess there's an audience for it, and Ice Cube has paid dues in better and more positive movies ("Barbershop" among them). But surely laughs can be found in something other than this worked-over material.
  2. Lacks the spirit of the previous two, and makes all those jokes about hos and even more unmentionable subjects seem like mere splashing around in the muck.
  3. Director Marcus Raboy hasn't made a bad movie, exactly -- just one that seems to have forgotten its own jokes, much as those who watch it will forget everything about it a week later, stoned or not.