5.7

1. Feb 15, 2014
    Fun Size is completely implausible, and Victoria Justice is a horrible actress. But the movie is slightly diverting for pre-teens and teens, and has some laughs.
  2. Dec 24, 2012
    All in all, this movie is a waste of time, energy, and money. There is nothing cute or funny about it at all. I enjoy bad movies unfortunately. This is just, well, the acting is wooden. Script is dim-witted. Just because it is a kids movie doesn't mean it has to be bad. Nothing makes me more angrier than a stupid movie What a waste.
  3. Oct 28, 2012
    What's so fun about Fun Size, anyway? Whatever happened to the good ol' days at Nickelodeon? Where's Miranda Cosgrove when you need her? I know it's sad that Victoria Justice's hit show cancelled just like "ICarly." But her singing career was almost near as perfect as other artist like Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato. Victoria's feature film debut in "Fun Size" is just not what the parents wanted the kids to see. I'm tired of the new Nickelodeon. Now that I don't watch the network anymore and since this is a PG-13 rated movie (the first was The Last Airbender), I'm gonna be sick if Nickelodeon had skipped out of the family-friendly business with classic Nicktoons and stuff. "Fun Size" is one of the worst movies and bombs since "Hey Arnold" and "The Last Airbender." Expand

1. Reviewed by: Mike McCahill
    Nov 4, 2012
    Someday, all US cinema may come to look like this: indifferently shot random events happening to semi-recognisable TV faces.
  2. Reviewed by: George Bass
    Nov 4, 2012
    The cast try hard and are rewarded with some zesty dialogue, but remain shackled to the girl-with-dead-dad-grows-up formula.
  3. Reviewed by: Claudia Puig
    Oct 27, 2012
    Fun is hiding behind a bad movie costume in this humorless and idiotic Halloween teen comedy.