Getaway

3.2

1. Jun 15, 2015
    Foxes é maravilhosa. Eu amo tudo o que ela faz, tudo bem feito, impecável. Coisa de artista de verdade, é uma pena ver que não tem o reconhecimento merecido.
  2. May 4, 2015
    yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
  3. May 4, 2015
  4. Nov 23, 2014
    Cuando iba a ver Getaway, tenía pocas expectativas debido a la débil aceptación de la crítica, sin embargo, después de verla, me pareció que aunque le faltaba un poco de chispa, no era malo el film.
  5. Mar 5, 2014
    It's no "Fast & Furious," but it's still a pretty fun movie. The car chases are pretty well done and the plot wasn't half-bad. Ethan Hawke is what really makes the movie enjoyable. Selena Gomez's performance wasn't excellent by any means, but it wasn't as bad as most lead on. It's clear by the amount of cursing she is doing in this film that she is trying to distance herself from herIt's no "Fast & Furious," but it's still a pretty fun movie. The car chases are pretty well done and the plot wasn't half-bad. Ethan Hawke is what really makes the movie enjoyable. Selena Gomez's performance wasn't excellent by any means, but it wasn't as bad as most lead on. It's clear by the amount of cursing she is doing in this film that she is trying to distance herself from her Disney reputation like so many before her, but overall she's not that bad.

I do have a problem with how the camera will constantly switch directions during the car chases, and one segment near the end where you see the chase happening in first person for an overly long period of time is unintentionally goofy and funny. I have to say as a whole I enjoyed the movie. It's got just enough action and humor to be entertaining, even if it is lacking originality and sometimes intelligence. I found it to be a pretty good movie that's fun if you know what to expect.
  6. Jan 7, 2014
    I'm a car guy and i love any car chase movie, and I've seen allot of car movies. For this being a movie that was portraying a 70's car movie in 2013. I must say best car chase movie I've ever seen
  7. Sep 6, 2013
    Love this movie...don't know why everyone is hating on Selena, she was great. Maybe it was a little hard but really? She's only 21, cut her some slack.

1. Reviewed by: Mike McCahill
    Dec 9, 2013
    You watch the resultant, wholly bloodless carnage with brain in neutral and eyes glazing over, as you would a re-run of Police, Camera, Action! at two in the morning.
  2. Reviewed by: Ken McIntyre
    Dec 9, 2013
    Alas, director Courtney Solomon burns out all the cool potential, leaving us with a witless and unforgivably tame car wreck.
  3. Reviewed by: Ian Buckwalter
    Sep 3, 2013
    This is a movie for those who watched Liam Neeson in "Taken" and thought, "Hey, this is fun, but can we do it without having to wait 15 minutes for the action to start?" Solomon has 90 minutes at his disposal, and doesn't want to waste time with setup.