3.1

1. Sep 17, 2014
    Oh my god. Where is the storyline? This movie was so confusing I had to stop the movie. Plus, There's just bad and old jokes in the movie. Adam Sandler is not a good director, producer, writer, or actor. All of his movies is NOT SO GREAT! Do not see this movie. You might be confused like me. Skip it. Please, I'm Begging you!. Skip it, Please!
  2. Aug 23, 2014
    This movie annoyed me in so many ways. I just had to shut it off. Everything about it is pointless. They just go around town doing nothing.They made Grown Ups 2 just to for the sake of it. You could tell they had no story for it.
  3. chw
    Aug 9, 2014
    Grown Ups 2 was really stupid. Again, there is no point or plot to the film, it's basically improvisation put on by the whole cast, which means Dennis Dugan didn't actually direct this film. Nobody did.
  4. Jul 30, 2014
    This is the worst movie I've ever seen. It's awful in every single way and has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. What is Steve Buscemi doing in this? What is anybody doing in this? Why was this even made? Why? WHY?
  5. Jul 18, 2014
    Ouso dizer que esse é um dos piores filmes de todos os tempos!!! Lastimável, deveriam ganhar todos os prêmios do "Framboesa de Ouro" sozinhos. Parabens ao Sandler, por mais essa vergonha.
  6. Jul 14, 2014
    People are judging way too harsh here. It was supposed to be entertaining, it was. I am shocked by the amount of negative reviews that this movie has received.
  7. Jul 10, 2014
    Adam Sandler used to be a funny and good actor. NOW WHAT THE F*CK IS THIS. It's another plotless sequel with more terrible actors. Don't see this ish,
  8. Jun 21, 2014
    Its not a good movie. I had no fun while watching it and it was so lazy that its unbelievable. "Oh yeah the grown up sequel is great" No its not. It's a bad movie. Adam Sandler did not do a good job in this and it felt a lot like padding. "Oh negative review." Its not funny, cute, or cool.

Grown Ups 2 gets a 3/10 :(
  9. Jun 16, 2014
    There are somethings in the movie really annoying.
    All I saw was boobs, and not funny jokes.
    The 1st movie is really better.
    The difference between them, is that they really unfocused in the characters, and decided to focus in non important ones
  10. May 23, 2014
    An absolute disappointment after the first grown us witch I actually did enjoy. I probably only laughed once or twice during this whole entire movie, and it was near the end. The entire movie was just so stupid and the comedy just wasn't there like it was in the first one. It is really the same movie as the first one but not funny because it wasn't executed well even with all of these great actors. Expand
  11. May 20, 2014
    I enjoyed it now I will get could stupid for liking it but it is something i enjoy because i can saw what they are trying to do so i will watch it again again
  12. May 1, 2014
    This is an insult to movies. The first one was already awful, but the sequel is way more awful, with laughable acting and nonsense flat plot, that tries to make us laugh, buy it only make us want to walk out of the theatre before it finishes.
  13. Apr 27, 2014
    This is one of the worst comedies EVER. Almost as bad as Bio-Dome and Freddy Got Fingered. The only reason it escapes a 0 is the fact that I chuckled at one scene. That's it. One scene in a 100 minute movie. What a waste.
  14. Mar 29, 2014
    Unfortunately Grown ups 2 is just absolutely bad, All the jokes just don't work despite the odd few, I actually enjoyed the first one, But this one is just badly done.
  15. Mar 24, 2014
    funny movie, people are judging other things, like end which was kind of silly and ridiculous but comedy film does not need to meet good story just funny script, and adam sandler got it but once, and his films always have a sad part and that he did not damage me what the movie was the final note 7 so whatever he did and I get no idea what all critics, but for me it was the movie that much better movie Brazil. Expand
  16. Mar 7, 2014
    adam sandler's grown ups 2 is funny but i enjoy the first one . it is a crazy film buts whats crazy then a guys who are rembering the childhood memories back in the day ?
  17. Mar 3, 2014
    This was a complete waste of time to watch. Everything was off color or topic or whatever . Apparently ever aspect of this turd was hit with a shovel .
  18. Feb 3, 2014
    Grown Ups 2 has been called the worst movie of 2013. While not far from the truth, the movie has its moments. That being said, the bulk of the film is packed with product placement, bad acting, jokes that fall flat, I could go on and on.
  19. Jan 29, 2014
    This movie isn't really a movie. Rather it is a series of fart joke skits edited together with one bad joke repeated through said fart skits. 0/10

The first movie had some funny parts, this series of fart jokes edited together feels like a money grab. Very poorly written and directed. By far the worst Adam Sandler movie of all time, even worse than 50 first dates.
  20. Jan 22, 2014
    While the movie lacked story, dialogue, and dull, the movie still earns points for it's comedy. Clearly, not a lot of effort was put into this film. Still, it's worth watching at least once for its comedy. This movie will make you laugh.
  21. Jan 18, 2014
    I honestly actually liked the first Grown Ups movie. This one? Not so much. Worse than the previous film. Pretty much forcing bad jokes all throughout and is just plain dumb for a good chunk of it. A few good laughs here and there to be sure, but not worth seeing unless you have no other better options available.
  22. Jan 17, 2014
    I can't believe I used to like Adam Sandler, but now I hate him, and this movie is a perfect example, unfunny jokes, and even more painful celebrity cameos. This is one of Sandler's worse movies, and somehow worse than the original, which is saying something, think some about that.
  23. Jan 9, 2014
    Lo único que hicieron con esta película es recordar que no hay esperanza para la carrera de Adam Sandler como actor y Dennis Dougan como director; casi todos los roles en esta película fracasan casi por completo, cero risas, cero diversión, cero entusiasmo, cero homenaje, porque todos estabamos esperando que esta espantosa y barata película terminara y pudiera apagar la televisión. Una vergüenza total aún peor que la ya basura primera parte. Una de las peores películas del año y destinada a competir en los Razzie Awards para ver como (otra vez) Adam Sandler gana el "Peor Actor del Año" y (otra vez) Dennis Dougan gana al "Peor Director del Año" y finalmente ver como la película triunfa en lo único que va a triunfar: ser una deshonra ganando la estatuilla a la "Peor Película del Año". Traten de evitarla. Expand
  24. Jan 5, 2014
    The movie is very immature and stupid, but for the most part it still maintains a level of entertainment. The actors are talented at what they do, but nothing about this movie will prove that.
  25. Dec 21, 2013
    This was a horrible movie. I can't say anything positive about it. WHERE'S THE PLOT? They gave the masses this atrocious movie, just to make a great amount of money off of prepubescent boys. The humor offended me greatly with insipid toilet jokes that a twelve year old could think of very easily. Where's my $11 refund check? If you want your I.Q to be drastically lower after a short amount of time (approximately an hour and a half), view this movie. Expand
  26. Dec 15, 2013
    This is one the worst comedies I've ever seen. There was not one funny joke and anyone who has a sense of humor above an 8 year old will find this movie garbage. It feels like a bunch of rejected SNL skits that Adam Sandler took and morphed into this frankenstien of a movie.
  27. Dec 12, 2013
    Who cares if this movie doesn't have a decent story or message? It delivers enough decent laughs to make up for it, just most of them fall flat or are too goofy for most people to laugh at.
  28. Dec 8, 2013
    This movie is absolutely terrible. Don't waste your time watching it. Sure it has some silly funny jokes, but that's not the expected, and the rest is a pain.
  29. Nov 25, 2013
    Plot, conflict, character development, and cinematography are some of the most basic and crucial elements that are absolutely quintessential in creating, at the very least, a film that will remain in the viewers mind. I would not only be generous in saying that these 4 elements were present in the movie, but I would also be lying. Quickly rushed and horribly written, Grown Ups 2 is nothing more than an afterthought, a waste of time, and, most importantly, a waste of money. In fact, after second thought, this "movie" was probably made more as a torture device, rather than for enjoyment. 2/10 Expand
  30. Nov 25, 2013
    SPOILER ALERT! This movie is so much worse than the first! How the f#ck is this possible?! Usually the sequel is worse than the original but my God man! Not even a slight chuckle the entire time. I swear it was so painful I couldn't leave my friend's house so I was forced to sit there the entire time and waste my life and brain cells on this septic tank of pathetic stupid filth. I honestly think they pay these idiotic actors to make these movies to dumb down the American people and see how freakin stupid we really are, especially the ones who "enjoy it!" Expand

Overwhelming dislike - based on 28 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Robbie Collin
    Aug 15, 2013
    So, what happens in Grown Ups 2? Almost absolutely nothing.
  2. Reviewed by: Marjorie Baumgarten
    Jul 17, 2013
    The Land of Lazy can crown a new king because with Grown Ups 2 Adam Sandler has officially nabbed the throne.
  3. Reviewed by: Nick Schager
    Jul 14, 2013
    A few decent one-liners notwithstanding, the movie comes off as willfully uninspired.