Hackers

6.5

1. Jun 11, 2015
    The movie was OK. The whole story line of it was decent and barley kept me watching it. The beginning had a good start then started to slow down. The overall movie wasn't all that exciting. I probably wouldn't watch it again.
  2. Jun 9, 2015
    Characters were interesting. The effects are overly-used. Good idea, just not executed well. Not really realistic because I don't think that hacking requires just mashing keyboard buttons and sending rabbit viruses.
  3. Jun 9, 2015
    Hackers had an interesting plot line and the acting wasn't awful. All the computer stuff was confusing and it got really cheesy at times. The dialogue was also cheesy.
  4. Jun 9, 2015
    i think that it had parts that were kind of exciting not really but the special effects were not good and the acting was so bad. It was an okay movie but i would rather not watch it again.
  5. Jun 9, 2015
    I though that this movie was cheesy it was pretty boring. The ideas were decent but this movie didn't impress me very much. I needed more characters bye
  6. Jun 9, 2015
    Although this was not my favorite movie, it wasn't the worst movie I have every seen. I didn't like all of the old technology though... too out of date in my opinion.
  7. Jun 9, 2015
    The movie wasnt my favorite. It was older and the technology was out dated but some of the things they showed was interesting. The acting wasnt the best.

Jolie, the daughter of Jon Voight, and Miller, a British newcomer, bring a particular quality to their performances that is convincing and engaging.
  2. A lot of attention has gone into the film's video games, computer imagery and costumes, to the point where simply watching these artifacts is half the fun...But eventually Hackers turns tedious, perhaps not realizing that an audience can get tired of the same old equations floating in cyberspace.
    There's not a slowly-paced scene or a dull moment to be found. If nothing else, this film won't bore the average viewer. However, when Hackers has been dissected, what's uncovered beneath the flashy skin is an old-fashioned, film-by-numbers thriller.