7.3

1. Jul 30, 2011
    wow. can we get any gayer? YES! its called halloween resurrection! i cant even believe jamie lee curtis signed on to this abomination of a film. not only does michael myers' mask make him look like he has down syndrome, but nothing about this movie is scary. NOTHING.
  2. Sep 20, 2013
    Jamie Lee Curtis returns to reprise her role as the traumatized sister of Michael Myers, Laurie Strode. She delivers this character with much independence and courage. This movie has a fantastic storyline and a fantastic cast. A direct sequel to the first two "Halloween" films. Honestly if time would let it, this could be the true "Halloween 3."
  3. Nov 6, 2010
    very nice sequel to the original
  4. Aug 12, 2011
    This movie will always have a place in my heart as it is the first horror movie I ever saw. I saw it before the other Halloween films and so I thought it was the greatest thing I'd ever seen. Truthfully, it is not a bad horror movie. Hartnett and Williams are a lot of fun to watch and Jamie Lee Curtis never disappoints. The problem is that nothing beats the first Halloween and to even try is a fruitless endeavor Expand
  5. Dec 22, 2011
    It was ok. Still a little too generic for my taste and the acting was pretty horrible too. The kills werent all that good either. Takes far too long to get into as well. Just another generic addition to the series.
  6. Mar 11, 2012
    Amazing movie! A direct sequel to "Halloween II." This (like other "Halloween" movies) doesn't get enough credit for bringing something new to cinema. I love it!
  7. Dec 9, 2012
    For all its weaknesses, I give this movie major points if only for trying to undo some of the damage to the series from parts 5 and 6; the director is clearly trying to shed some of the franchise' bad habits by de-canonizing the ridiculous "mark of Thorn" timeline. The return of Laurie Strode is strictly good news, as we can finally expect a more fitting conclusion to her story than an off-screen car crash Expand
  8. Aug 30, 2013
    The true sequel to Halloween II, it tries with great effort to utterly defecate on any quality that the preceding sequels hadn't already deprecated Curtis reprises her role, as does Nancy Stephen's. However the former obliterates any memorable qualities her character possessed, while the latter exasperates the trivial featuring of her character's existence. While failing to falter into the cesspit that the previous entries dug, it fails to deliver scares or quality that the first two films established (more-so the first.) Halloween VII is best viewed in trilogy format with the first-two, if you understand you're going from an "A" film to a "C" film to a "D" film. Please with all love ignore the final film in the franchise, unless you're open to experiencing rest to the franchise (literally). Expand
  9. Jan 11, 2014
    A 'Scream'-type sequel to the original Halloween, featuring the return of Jamie Lee Curtis. This film suffered from seemingly being slapped together as a cash-cow for Dimension Studios rather than a stand alone film.
  10. Oct 28, 2014
    H20 was really actually scary it has alot of tense and volume to the music that actually scares the hell out of you when myers jumps out or the friends jump out as an accident. same story , same plot ,same old dumb resurrecting thats what SUCKS ! about the franchise , just kill him hits simple , but thats annoys me about the film series. But this actually a good movie it takes back 20 years of Jamie Lee Curtis' Character " Laurie Strode" it's a good Steve Miner film i am not sure if the original director of halloween John Carpenter had a different view of the story though. Grade A
    ( i am a huge fan of Carpenter 's halloween series there is so much things that halloween can reveal about Myers tell the unthinkable film of halloween).
  11. Jul 9, 2014
    I saw many people say "direct sequel to the original movie" lol.. the other halloweens movies they enter to the history too, the begenning of this movie, they show us all the papers about the all murders from Myers incluyed Halloween 4, 5, and 6 and spin offs so this secuel dont have much sense like 20 years later and forgot her daughter and have another son? Is a good secuel but not the best, i think Halloween V , 6 and 2 was much better.. obviously i dont mentioned Halloween resurrection because is complete crap Collapse
  12. Nov 4, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This is the best Halloween movie since the original. The fight with Michael alone makes this worth watching. Too bad it wasn't really him. I feel like this would have been a good place for the series to end. Expand

He can take a licking and keep on slicing. In the latest Halloween movie, he absorbs a blow from an ax, several knife slashes, a rock pounded on the skull, a fall down a steep hillside and being crushed against a tree by a truck. Whatever he's got, mankind needs it.
  2. For horror film devotees eager to know how this unseasonable visit from the darker spirits of autumn rates, frankly, it's more marketing trick than moviegoer treat.
  3. The 20th-anniversary sequel to the groundbreaking horror film-and the sixth in an increasingly awful series about the bulletproof murderer Michael Myers-is a styleless and predictable affair.