Halloween: Resurrection

2. jacoba.
    Jan 12, 2006
    This movie rules.
  3. Jan 7, 2011
    This movie is really good, but it has some problems: Why the hell do all the people make fun of Michael Myers in this movie. SCREW ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO SAID BAD THINGS ABOUT THIS MOVIE!!!!!!1
  4. ShawnS.
    Dec 6, 2002
    I 100% aggree with Lee J! he obviously knows good Films. Halloween Resurrection was in my opinion close to the best in the series, along with the 1st. and I am a die hard fan, and wow, i WASN'T peeved to whoever said that. I fell in love with it. learn how to rate people.
  5. KyleC.
    Oct 6, 2003
    Well it scared the crap out of me when I'm by myself. My opinion of Myers is that he is good. He has good sneak ups.
  6. WaelK.
    Feb 21, 2003
    This is one of the scariest movies you'll ever see. It will keep you jumping from your seat every second.This movie will scare the hell out of you.The ways mike kills the teens are perfect and the ending is shockingly unexpectable perfect. This is a MUST-SEE movie.
  7. KelvinM
    Oct 24, 2004
    The movie was made for pure entertainment which it did.
  8. ChristianS.
    Aug 8, 2009
  9. ShannonJ.L.
    Nov 18, 2002
    I gave it a ten, but the funny thing is that i haven't yet seen the movie! I am so confident in the latest installment of the Halloween Series that I can give it that. I think Michael Myers has stayed frightening through every movie, even with the absence of sister laurie Strode through most of the movies. I think that the Halloween plots are original, most importantly, can any I gave it a ten, but the funny thing is that i haven't yet seen the movie! I am so confident in the latest installment of the Halloween Series that I can give it that. I think Michael Myers has stayed frightening through every movie, even with the absence of sister laurie Strode through most of the movies. I think that the Halloween plots are original, most importantly, can any critic say that this idea has been done before? I anticipate seeing Resurrection, as it opens next week in Australian Cinemas, and am very sure I will not be dissapointed. Also, I would like to add, are michael Myers and The Shape (Halloween 3 : Season of the Witch) ever going to meet? It would make for an interesting story line... Expand
  10. MichaelMyers
    Dec 31, 2002
    Halloween Resurrection is the best Halloween movie and its really the 4th sequel in the series.
  11. LeeJ.
    Oct 28, 2002
    It's not crap u idiots it very good the film of 2002 u amercians can rate 2 save ya life this film RULES.
  12. MattM.
    Jul 20, 2002
    Nowhere near as good as "Halloween H20", nowhere near as bad as the fourth and fifth installments, "Halloween: Resurrection" is a stylish, suspenseful horror film that sees the return of masked murderer Michael Myers. Token "Scream Queen" Jamie Lee Curtis makes a brief appearance in the opening sequence, which is frightening, shocking, and effective. The rest of the film is standard Nowhere near as good as "Halloween H20", nowhere near as bad as the fourth and fifth installments, "Halloween: Resurrection" is a stylish, suspenseful horror film that sees the return of masked murderer Michael Myers. Token "Scream Queen" Jamie Lee Curtis makes a brief appearance in the opening sequence, which is frightening, shocking, and effective. The rest of the film is standard slice-and-dice fare, but it manages to keep up a certain amount of suspense. Director Rick Rosenthal of "Halloween II" knows his stuff and crafts a sleek, if not perfect, 85 minutes of thrills and chills. The seemingly obligatory and totally unnecessary nude scene is the only thing that is 100% out of place. The inevitable "surprise ending" is neither scary nor convincing, but "Halloween: Resurrection" could have been considerably worse. If for nothing else, see it for the first maddeningly terrifying 15 minutes with Jamie Lee and leave. But if you stay, you won't be disappointed either. Expand
  13. TimothyD.
    Mar 16, 2003
    I'm a die hard fan of micheal myers i have all the movies on vhs and dvd.this was one of the best ones. halloween 3 waz the stupidest halloween ive ever seen why they didnt do anything with mike i dont now. i got halloween ressurection for christmas and i've watched it at least 12 times.
  14. Raym
    Apr 29, 2003
    i like how busta ryhmes kicks mikes ass and how he talks to him it makes me laugh but is also scary the only thing though laury died after being in most of them.
  15. Joseph
    Apr 20, 2006
    this is probably one of the more creative ones and the internet cameras give a good, scary effect. Busta Ryhmes also brought some humor to it.
  16. LisaG.
    Jul 17, 2002
    This movie is good. I saw it in the theater. Run, spot, run. I have A.D.D. The end. Wait. I'm not done yet. Actually, this movie made me grab on to the edge of my seat. Go see it. You won't be disappointed.
  17. Joe
    Nov 1, 2003
    I can't believe u people ur talking about jason not mike the whole jason story got started from mike. Anyway i didnt think it was their best 1 but i still liked it
  18. MatthewD.
    Mar 17, 2003
    I love this movie. of course i have watched it a million times because my brother is always watchiong it. he is a die hard fan of mike. my favorite one was Halloween 5 because Jamie is hot.....man you should see her now, she is like 35 but she looks 20. Dang she is major i mean major hot!!!
  19. NickV.
    Sep 25, 2003
    This was a refreshing attempt to captalize on something before everyone else does. And besides, wouldn't you rather watch people die on these "reality shows" anyway?
  20. Sep 28, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This isn't the best nor the worst of the halloween films. I do agree with one of the reviewers they put jamie lee curtis in to get a couple extra people to go and waste their hard earned cash, yes the story could have been a lot better, but I actually enjoyed Halloween: Ressurection. It ended in a creepy way and I was entertained by it. Expand

Overwhelming dislike - based on 17 Critics

Like its parade of predecessors, this Halloween is a gory slash-fest. It can't escape its past, and it doesn't want to.
    It's so devoid of joy and energy it makes even "Jason X" - a recent attempt to prolong the rival "Friday the 13th" slasher franchise - look positively Shakesperean by comparison.
    Spectators will indeed sit open-mouthed before the screen, not screaming but yawning.