4.5

1. JulieC.
    Feb 2, 2008
    I can't really rate this movie since I didn't get to see it. When we got to the theater to purchase tickets we were completely surprised to find that instead of a regular ticket price we were going to be charged $18 each to see this 74 minute movie. I thought the Miley Cyrus organization was doing this for all the fans that missed the concert but in fact it is only about money I can't really rate this movie since I didn't get to see it. When we got to the theater to purchase tickets we were completely surprised to find that instead of a regular ticket price we were going to be charged $18 each to see this 74 minute movie. I thought the Miley Cyrus organization was doing this for all the fans that missed the concert but in fact it is only about money We are living in a time when money is tight and it is hard to afford to do special things with your kids,and that is why I was so disappointed with the price they were charging for tickets.We wont be seeing this movie, with those prices how many people can afford to? Expand
  2. ElsaR.
    Mar 31, 2008
    Yesterday, I went see this film! I loved because it shows the concert and the backstage. I love Miley Cyrus since I watch the serie Hannah Montana in Disney Channel. Her songs are amazing! She has a great voice and the letters that she wrotte has soul and the most importante becoming in the inteside! Miley Cyrus is the best singer that I have met!
  3. DonkeyBuht
    Feb 1, 2008
    I loved this movie!!! It made me want to get a pint of Ben & Jerry's Phish Food Ice Cream!
  4. CarolineL.
    Feb 4, 2008
    I love this movie, It super realistic and Miley is an awesome performer, singer and everything in between.
  5. SimbiAni
    Feb 7, 2008
    Not the greatest concert, but very entertaining, and that's what it's all about, really. If you enjoy a sparkly young high-spirited performer singing energetic pop rock songs, then you'll love this; I sure did. Only complaint is that it wasn't the entire concert, and too much seemed to have been cut out; out of 28 songs Miley "Hannah" has released in her albums, only Not the greatest concert, but very entertaining, and that's what it's all about, really. If you enjoy a sparkly young high-spirited performer singing energetic pop rock songs, then you'll love this; I sure did. Only complaint is that it wasn't the entire concert, and too much seemed to have been cut out; out of 28 songs Miley "Hannah" has released in her albums, only 12 were shown here. But they were fun and if you can get past that a-bit-pricey ticket cost, it's definitely worth a trip! Expand
  6. StevenS
    Feb 4, 2008
    I'll give this a 1 for THREE reasons. 1) It's entertaining for tweenagers and their parents. 2) It's ONLY entertaining to tweenagers and their parents 3) It's an insult to movies and music that have intelligence and can still be considered an art form but don't make half as much money because the industry is out of the hands of people with brains. Essentially I'll give this a 1 for THREE reasons. 1) It's entertaining for tweenagers and their parents. 2) It's ONLY entertaining to tweenagers and their parents 3) It's an insult to movies and music that have intelligence and can still be considered an art form but don't make half as much money because the industry is out of the hands of people with brains. Essentially it's the culmination of what's wrong in the entertainment industry The 3D was just as unnecessary as the Jonas Brothers, Hannah Montana herself and this film. Expand
  7. Dave
    Mar 5, 2008
    I agree with everything Steven S said. This movie (if you want to call it that) is nothing but a huge money-making project. $18.00 to see this, are you kidding me?? I wouldn't go if someone PAID me $18.00. The fact they are charging these prices to a target audience that only get allowances is really disgusting. Luckily, I live in a large city within a 5 minute walk of a theater that I agree with everything Steven S said. This movie (if you want to call it that) is nothing but a huge money-making project. $18.00 to see this, are you kidding me?? I wouldn't go if someone PAID me $18.00. The fact they are charging these prices to a target audience that only get allowances is really disgusting. Luckily, I live in a large city within a 5 minute walk of a theater that plays mostly independent and foreign films and can avoid this garbage. Only two months until Hollywood starts releasing their summer of endless sequels, can't wait! Collapse
  8. NickM.
    Aug 20, 2008
    Ok, this should have gone straight to video, not dvd, and certainly not made it to theaters. This is a mess about the untalented Jonas brothers and even worse, Miley Cyrus. seriously, i don't even see how anyone above 7 could enjoy this movie, it makes me shudder just to think of what a bare, hollow and lonely life would be like if i was a Cyrus or Jonas fan.
  9. Gabrielr
    Sep 14, 2008
    3D concert? 18 bucks? in theaters?...all signs of a bad idea that suceded just because its hannah montana. i cant belive so many kids saw this movie. the point of a concert is to see someone famous singing in person. this entire movie was just a way to make money. Do not watch unless ur a big fan of hannah montana and ur realy bored of the tv show.
  10. LynnG.
    Feb 2, 2008
    Everyone in the movie theater was grinning from what I could see. Teenagers screamed and whooped for the Jonas Brothers and everyone clapped at the end. Maybe it was a great audience, but after seeing my daugher grab in the air at the 3D effects and enjoying the plastered on smile on her face, I'd say it was great. This mom had lots of fun.
  11. DannyWhite
    Apr 12, 2008
    NO way! This was BAD. I like Miley and Hannah a bit but this was bad! SHE CAN DO BETTER!
  12. HaroldT
    Oct 27, 2008
    Does not feel like you're "There" at all. The 3D is half impressive but there's nothing to stinkin see with them. This was a big commercial for Hannah merchandise, as well as "Camp rock" merchandise. Not really interesting, dull and stupid. It was off in 11 minutes.
  13. AshleeJ.
    Feb 11, 2008
    I love love love Hannah montana/miley cyrus it was a great movie filled with her behind the scenes which changed many peoples opinions about her especially kids who think she is perfect will find out "nobody's perfect"! hahaha. The only reason I didn't give this movie a 10 is because i m the jonas brothers number one fan in the world and it only had 3 joe bro songs! In the I love love love Hannah montana/miley cyrus it was a great movie filled with her behind the scenes which changed many peoples opinions about her especially kids who think she is perfect will find out "nobody's perfect"! hahaha. The only reason I didn't give this movie a 10 is because i m the jonas brothers number one fan in the world and it only had 3 joe bro songs! In the concert they had 13 in the real best of both worlds tour! i was not very happy with that though! But over all me and my friends had a fantastic time dancing and singing to every word! Expand
  14. DanielleH.
    Feb 13, 2008
    This movie was amazing!! If I could I would have watched it over and over again!!!! I love Miley Cyrus, she has talent unlike half of the others young stars that are around.
  15. Apr 19, 2013
    What are these people good for? They add nothing remarkable to our culture. They can't sing, they can't act. They can only spend the fool's money who buy their trash songs created in 5 minutes or less.
  16. Sep 2, 2012
    You 're all anti-Miley :) Don't be so mean to her,she's really nice and have talent.THe critics know it and they score it really well,I love all her songs!
  17. Mar 20, 2013
    1. I do believe this was made more for money then for missed fans. But I was like 12 at the time so I didn't know.
    Im gonna rate this mainly on the reason it's not really a movie more of a documentary. Just giving some concert footage to fans was nice to see over the in crowd video tapes on youtube.
    The music Hannah's childish for most children. Miley I was entertained with Start All Over, See You Again, Let's Dance, Right Here, East Northumberland High, and Good and Broken (GNO, I more liked the performance over the song.

1. Cyrus, an apple-cheeked dumpling, resembles Pia Zadora, but when she exhorts the crowd, it's with the martial efficiency of Hillary Clinton.
    She makes a perfectly fine role model, if you rate cheerful, sensible and chaste under the skinny tights and glow-in-the-dark tank tops.
  3. Reviewed by: Peter Debruge
    Movie picks up momentum midway through, when Cyrus is joined by the three Jonas Brothers, who know exactly how to play the crowd and the cameras. As 3-D goes, watching them criss-cross in space proves more engaging than observing one strutting performer.