3.5

1. Jun 16, 2011
    Yes The Film Is NOT Creative.. But Sarah Michelle Gellar DOES A+++++ Voicing! The Plot Is Not Very Good... This Cast Of Voices Is The Best Cast I Have Herd In Along Time! Overall 8!
  2. Oct 24, 2011
    This is by far the worst movie I've ever seen. It's a joyless, cliched rip off of the movies it is apparently trying to mock. Don't even think about thinking about watching this movie!
  3. Aug 16, 2010
    I'm probably the only person in the world who likes this movie. I know everyone else hates this, and I admit I can see why they hate it. But I liked it. Good cast, decent animation, and neat twist. It does rip-off Shrek, though.
  4. May 3, 2011
    How much do you guys think it would cost to get my eyes removed the next time I am to see this movie? Yes, seriously, this movie was that bad. Crap animation, a plot seemingly though out by a drunk person, and, to top that off, a voice cast with the big-name actors, specifically, George Carlin and Sigourney Weaver, starring in the movie alongside overrated actors Andy Dick and PatrickHow much do you guys think it would cost to get my eyes removed the next time I am to see this movie? Yes, seriously, this movie was that bad. Crap animation, a plot seemingly though out by a drunk person, and, to top that off, a voice cast with the big-name actors, specifically, George Carlin and Sigourney Weaver, starring in the movie alongside overrated actors Andy Dick and Patrick Warburton. So if you're looking for something that's Pixar quality, you're miles away. Expand
  5. Mar 17, 2012
    By no means is it a masterpiece. Not nearly as good as Shrek, but it entertained me.
  6. Jul 15, 2013
    la pelicula quiere dar una buena idea pero queda atascada en el hoyo mas profundo de lo malo y desagradable que haya visto............................

This movie is the worst kind of offender: it thinks its funny and clever, but it is neither. The filmmakers have mistaken banality for wit and silliness for humor, and that doesn't begin to address how visually clunky this motion picture is.
  2. Reviewed by: Peter Debruge
    Colorful, crowd-pleasing toon.
  3. Reviewed by: Ella Taylor
    Director Paul J. Bolger and screenwriter Rob Moreland have drained the affectionate wit out of the Shrek franchise's satire, giving us instead a barely sketched out story line and quantities of unimaginative CGI.