8.5

1. Jan 14, 2015
    A slow burner of a movie which at some points the flame is all but extinguished.

The story certainly opens avenues which could have, should be been more visually enhanced along with the pace and character relations. I so wanted to watch this after waiting 15 years to see it and compose a great review but alas.... Ultimately i wish I could back travel 15 years, watch this on VHS

Ultimately i wish I could back travel 15 years, watch this on VHS before the dawning of online review sites and save myself 5 minutes I will never get back.

Not worth watching in my opinion unless there really is nothing else to watch.
  2. Jun 1, 2014
    Unexpected and beautiful. It plays like a mobius strip but without all the usual **** that comes with a time based plot. Glad I came across this and would highly recommend it. It's unique and genuine. well-acted and without pretense. similar in feel to about time, which is another suberp time based romantic.

"Happy Accidents" should retire Tomei's status as part of a show-biz urban legend and establish her once and for all as one of our most versatile and engaging performers.
  2. Doesn't have the negative qualities of many big-studio romantic comedies, but it doesn't quite take flight.
  3. Reviewed by: Ed Park
    The leads smooth over the plot holes endemic to all 4D fables, making the movie more than mere déjà vu.