Dimension Films | Release Date: September 1, 2000
5.4
Mixed or average reviews based on 23 Ratings
WATCH NOW
eeachMay 8, 2012
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. In the beginning this movie gave me hope. I'm a huge fan of the original Highlander film. Call me a zealot if you will, but they haven't gotten a sequel right yet. This one uses hope to hang you out to dry. There is some fan service in the beginning that makes you believe they've finally gotten a sequel right, but then they rewrite the whole story so that Connor doesn't win the prize. I did find the incorporation of concepts from the show to be a bonus.
From the beginning sequels should have gone back and explored events in Connor's and the other immortals lives, not stepped all over and rewritten the concepts that made the first movie so great.
JenniferH.Oct 15, 2005
Dude, it wasn't THAT bad. I have to raise the rating....they must be encouraged to make more.
0 of 2 users found this helpful
FredrickT.Jul 8, 2007
Was it the best movie ever made? No, but if you were a fan of the series, this was a nice wrap up. Adrian Paul was the only thing that saved this movie, had it been another movie with only Chris Lambert, I would suggest you run.
0 of 0 users found this helpful
MarkS.Jul 5, 2006
Please, the series was od, and great at times. A. Paul played a great Duncan, Lambert stinks the joint constantly. The first highlander is the only thing he hasn't been absolutely atrocious in. I feel bad for Paul that he is among so Please, the series was od, and great at times. A. Paul played a great Duncan, Lambert stinks the joint constantly. The first highlander is the only thing he hasn't been absolutely atrocious in. I feel bad for Paul that he is among so many dolts of 'movie' making. Expand
0 of 0 users found this helpful
starscream97Dec 14, 2012
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. While there are things about this movie that i like the bad definetly outweighs the good here. The plot takes for ever to get going, the romance is forced in, allot of the characters seem pointless and the appearences of Joe and Methos were so brief it felt like they should have been uncredited cameos and the acting on (almost) all fronts was bad. However the fight scenes were very well done, the death of Connor was treated very well and no matter what people think think about Bruce Payne he made a damn good villain (not as good as Clancy Brown as the Kurgan but still...) So yeah it was bad but there were still some good things about it. Expand