6.1

1. Nov 14, 2012
    Really funny movie. I'd rank it with the Hangover. It's just one of those comedies that's gross funny, and really lovable at the same time.
  2. Nov 13, 2012
    Bell and Shepard are a real life couple and it's plenty obvious. They have great chemistry here in a very funny movie. Watch out for Tom Arnold as well. He's hilarious in this.
  3. Aug 26, 2012
    I don't care what anybody else says. I literally laughed my a$$ off in this movie. Maybe because i went into the theater with extremely low expectations but i definitely walked out extremely pleased. I laughed harder in this movie than i have in a very long time. Hit and Run has a perfect blend of action, comedy, car chases, and drama. I really do not understand all of the poor reviews. It certainly wasn't perfect all around, it had a couple plot holes, and it got kind of repetitive at certain points but overall though, there was laugh after laugh. Every actor/ actress was exceptional in this movie. I loved it and i think anybody who enjoys hilarious jokes with solid action will thoroughly Hit and Run. I certainly did, and i recommend this movie highly. 9/10 Expand
  4. Aug 25, 2012
    Clever, funny action packed realistic romance and great chemistry between the leads. Really what more do you want? The dialogue is great especially in the first third of the movie then the action takes over. Highly recommended.

1. Reviewed by: Rick Groen
    Aug 23, 2012
    It's a rom-com, it's a road movie, it's "Cars" without the animation, it's "A History of Violence" played for yuks. It's all that and less because, really, Hit & Run is awfully hit & miss.
  2. Reviewed by: Lou Lumenick
    Aug 23, 2012
    Burt Reynolds and Sally Field they're not, but you could do worse for mindless late-summer entertainment than Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell in Hit & Run.
  3. Reviewed by: Bilge Ebiri
    Aug 23, 2012
    Hit and Run works less as a film and more as a likable, semi-documentary romp among friends. The illusion of the drama may be gone, but it's been replaced by something more authentic and adorable. And we might be okay with that.