5.2

1. Jul 22, 2012
    It isn't very funny or entertaining or well animated. And it definitely in unoriginal. There really is no fun to this film at all. You may as well just walk out because it brings no message for kids. I give this film a 34% of a good movie.
  2. May 8, 2012
    I think I was around 12 when this movie came and I was thinking that this looks rediculous and stupid. I was thankful that I didn't have to see it in theaters. But of course, my lil sis wanted to see it & wanted it for her 9th b-day. I was forced to watch this movie, after I saw it...I was right, I thought it was a terrible movie and my most hated film from the DisneyI think I was around 12 when this movie came and I was thinking that this looks rediculous and stupid. I was thankful that I didn't have to see it in theaters. But of course, my lil sis wanted to see it & wanted it for her 9th b-day. I was forced to watch this movie, after I saw it...I was right, I thought it was a terrible movie and my most hated film from the Disney animated films. I saw it once, and never saw it again. Everything in this movie was forgettable, and I'm happy about that b/c I don't want to remember watching this at all. Like I said, out of all of the Disney animated movies that has came and failed, this one was probably the worst out of all of them. The characters, songs, plot, animation, almost everything in the movie was forgettable. If you guys like it, that's fine. But trust me, there are many Disney animated movies that are so much better, you would forget that this movie existed. Expand
  3. Jul 5, 2013
    The quality produced in total from "Home on the Range" is probably Disney's worst in a while, as it does lack from originality and its simple, not any deep storyline. With its predictable parts it does lack much than anything, but its music and animation is nice so it doesn't deserve a zero or one. Well, at least Disney shaped up after "Chicken Little."
  4. CameronS.
    Apr 4, 2004
    I HATED this movie. The movie was so boring and pathetic. There was one good scene in the movie that made me decide to give it a 2 but this movie wasn't funny, predictable and I personally thought the animation sucked!. This should have gone direct to video!
  5. BenK.
    Aug 18, 2004
    The over all movie itself was, in my opinion very dull. some of the jokes were ok. the only part I can say I liked was the yodeling techno cow song. even it could have been done better reminded me a bit of that purina cat chow commerical, with the neaon cats.
  6. Devin
    Apr 4, 2004
    Puerile, schlocky, contrived, dull. I can't say it any better than Sara Brady and Michael O'Sullivan already have, so I'll instead strip the issue down to it's core: This is, by far, the most aweful, worthless Disney film ever made.
  7. ChadS.
    Jun 28, 2004
    "Atlantis: The Lost Empire" got a bad rap; made passe by the advent of Pixar, this charming 2-D cartoon was unfairly panned. "Treasure Planet", I didn't see because I'm an English major, and felt that the concept was dumber than the short-lived "Gilligan's Planet". "Home of the Brave" unlike "Atlantis..." and even, Dreamworks' "The Road to El Dorado" is a bore. The cow "Atlantis: The Lost Empire" got a bad rap; made passe by the advent of Pixar, this charming 2-D cartoon was unfairly panned. "Treasure Planet", I didn't see because I'm an English major, and felt that the concept was dumber than the short-lived "Gilligan's Planet". "Home of the Brave" unlike "Atlantis..." and even, Dreamworks' "The Road to El Dorado" is a bore. The cow with the hat made me miss the chicken with the hat from "Chicken Run". "Home of the Brave" might've been fresh had it come out in the late-seventies. Is it just me, but weren't you grossed out by how the Rosanne cow forces you to objectify her udder, when she says, "Yeah, it's real." Gross! Strictly for kids, and the only joy an adult will get out of "Home on the Range", is the indoctrination of their offspring to film. Expand
  8. ThaliaS.
    Aug 13, 2004
    If disney had paid me for the half hour it would have taken me to properly render the herd of longhorns in the mines, I would have refused, just to avoid having my name in this Disney Flop's credits. I liked the technicolor cow scene, but Walt would be rolling over in his grave if he could see the high fee parking lot Eisner has paved over the naturally green paradise that the Disney If disney had paid me for the half hour it would have taken me to properly render the herd of longhorns in the mines, I would have refused, just to avoid having my name in this Disney Flop's credits. I liked the technicolor cow scene, but Walt would be rolling over in his grave if he could see the high fee parking lot Eisner has paved over the naturally green paradise that the Disney name symbolized. Expand
  9. Jun 10, 2014
    This Film is Horrible! Horrible, Unfunny in a bad way, Disgraceful, and Disgusting! It is unoriginal and only for very little kids! It should be renamed Poop on the Disgrace.

A sweet, raucously funny, comic Western that corrects a glaring historical injustice by finally surveying the Old West through the eyes of cows rather than cowboys.
  2. The conservatively cheery artistic style suggests that the animation team has been reading Sundance merchandise catalogs.
  3. Should make about $750, which is how much they need to save the farm, but a little less than Disney CEO Michael Eisner needs to save his job.