8.3

Apr 10, 2005
    Gr8.
  2. BarryK.
    Mar 14, 2005
    Thoughts: wonderfully cinematic destruction; delicious cruelty to give the meat some bite. Carpl A. wrote: "Only the ending was poor as it omitted the discussion that obviously took place on the way to the final scene." IMHO, the scene would have been a damp squib if the conversation was included: the whole point of the scene is it's a surprise!
  3. Car9olF.
    Jul 5, 2005
    Keep you on the edge of your seat. Very well done. Love Bruce Willis.
  4. Julia
    Jul 23, 2005
    One of the most intense movies thrillers Ever!!! My sister and I were glued to the screen for every second. This is by far one of Bruce Willis's best rolls, aside from Sin City, and shows he's still going strong. And the young actor Ben Foster scared the Hell out of my sister and me. He was a supurb villian really brought the movie to the intensity it was. I strongly recomend One of the most intense movies thrillers Ever!!! My sister and I were glued to the screen for every second. This is by far one of Bruce Willis's best rolls, aside from Sin City, and shows he's still going strong. And the young actor Ben Foster scared the Hell out of my sister and me. He was a supurb villian really brought the movie to the intensity it was. I strongly recomend this movie, just be sure to watch it with others , with the lights on, and I wouldn't recomend eating during it either. Expand
  5. GillesB.
    Jul 7, 2005
    Very good movie. my brother and me like it :-)
  6. DarthM.
    Mar 13, 2006
    This movie is very interesting. It starts a simple hostage situation and it gets more complex and more thrilling than most movies. It has suspense all the way and keeps wanting to see how everything will end. Its a great experience and thats all that matters!.
  7. Ryencoke
    Mar 16, 2005
    This movie was awesome.
  8. videoportv.
    Apr 15, 2005
    I see many negative reviews above, however I saw this movie last week and I think it is great.

1. Reviewed by: Staff (Not credited)
    Right from the intriguing opening sequence, which hints at the bleakness which envelops the movie, Willis’ Talley is an interesting character.
  2. If Hostage looks a lot like a state-of-the-art French "policier" minus the pesky subtitles, the effect is purely intentional.
  3. Reviewed by: Robert Koehler
    What sends this initially tense thriller over the precipice is a plot scheme that never knows when enough is enough.