5.0

1. D.X.
    Jun 20, 2004
    This was awesome, best movie ever scary... wooooooooooo, i actually get it instead of in "the ring" when i have no clue what the heck happened.
  2. MoT.
    Feb 24, 2007
    I enjoyed this sequel. First off, Brandy was in it and I like her, but that's beside the point. Though we obviously know who the killer is, the movie makes up for that with the intriguing plot twists and action scenes. My favorite scene is when a certain somebody jumps over the balcony onto a glass-roofed greenhouse, missing the swinging hook by an inch. Karla was my fav new I enjoyed this sequel. First off, Brandy was in it and I like her, but that's beside the point. Though we obviously know who the killer is, the movie makes up for that with the intriguing plot twists and action scenes. My favorite scene is when a certain somebody jumps over the balcony onto a glass-roofed greenhouse, missing the swinging hook by an inch. Karla was my fav new character and Tyrell added much comic relief and he ribbed Will constantly about being so geeky, and Will shines in the end also. Unlike the first which took place in some rainy, dinky crab-smelling port area(which was GREAT for the original, don't get me wrong), I actually felt at home with these four teens at the Bahamas Hotel. The movie set was secluded and simple with it's lack of excessive characters, not only giving the viewer the opportunity to focus only on the main four and a few small others but also giving Ben Willis more chance to hide and keep his cover, run around, and murder at ease without intrusion, save for a rescue team, but he'll take care of that. People, if you are expecting this to be like Scream which killer's costume allows room for multiple murderers and sequels, don't watch this. This is just good ol' Ben Willis again, but with a new setting, major plot twists that are quite original and don't suck off of the original, and with such interesting main characters, who needs supporting. And the murders...oooh, don't get me started. They beat part one by a mile. The first murder REALLY SUCKS and I mean that in a good way...and a literal one. You totally have to see it. Expand
  3. IslamB.
    Nov 9, 2005
    It was very good. It starteled me alot it had a good plot and it was enjoyable to watch after the first part its 2005 and I'am still waiting for part 3.I'll never forget what you did last summer.this movie launched freddies and jeneefier's careers.
  4. Jun 5, 2012
    To Be 100% Honest This Was Almost 99% As Good As The 1st One!
    Brandy Does A Shockingly Good Job!
  5. Mar 17, 2013
    This sequel is every bit as good as the original if not better. The story is more creative and more entertaining. Plus it is much more unpredictable than the original ever was and it's even a little scarier. The only problem is that the ending was too much of a downer for there not to be a third one. I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer didn't really count as a continuation of theThis sequel is every bit as good as the original if not better. The story is more creative and more entertaining. Plus it is much more unpredictable than the original ever was and it's even a little scarier. The only problem is that the ending was too much of a downer for there not to be a third one. I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer didn't really count as a continuation of the first two because it had nothing to do with them. To bad they sold the property rights to some direct to dvd studio. What a bummer. Expand

This 1998 sequel seems almost deliberately designed to disappoint--our enjoyment is supposed to lie in making fun of the obvious red herrings, contrived opportunities to show cleavage, melodramatic dialogue, gullible characters, and inevitable to-be-continued ending.
  2. Lacks even the good, guilty setup of "I Know What You Did Last Summer" -- the sense that the heroes are fleeing the consequences of their own crime.
  3. A lazy, hasty effort that offers little beyond a few jack-in-the-box startles and a high body count, including Hewitt's bouncing about in a shirt half-unbuttoned over a bikini top.