6.9

1. Mar 13, 2013
    Great adventure, super story and great fun with Manny,Sid,Diego,Elly,Crash,Eddie and Buck! This movie is just awesome! The age doesn't matter, i recommend it to all kids,teens,adults! The only thing is, how/why/ the dinosaurs live underground?Also i think this part should be called "Dinosaur Age" because there was no ice in the 80% of the movie. But that's not really a issues at all! IGreat adventure, super story and great fun with Manny,Sid,Diego,Elly,Crash,Eddie and Buck! This movie is just awesome! The age doesn't matter, i recommend it to all kids,teens,adults! The only thing is, how/why/ the dinosaurs live underground?Also i think this part should be called "Dinosaur Age" because there was no ice in the 80% of the movie. But that's not really a issues at all! I think it's a must watch for all people who love to be positive and who love fun! My final score is 9/10 Expand
  2. Feb 11, 2012
    The first 20 minutes or so are boring as hell, and will have you wanting to leave the theatre. However, once the gang goes underground into the dinosaur world it starts to get really interesting and funny. 3 new characters are added them being Buck (a weasel who lives in the underground dinosaur world trying to kill the biggest, baddest dinosaur Rudy) Peaches (Manny and Ellie's daughter)The first 20 minutes or so are boring as hell, and will have you wanting to leave the theatre. However, once the gang goes underground into the dinosaur world it starts to get really interesting and funny. 3 new characters are added them being Buck (a weasel who lives in the underground dinosaur world trying to kill the biggest, baddest dinosaur Rudy) Peaches (Manny and Ellie's daughter) and the nameless squirel rat thing who plays the love of Scrat. In fact, the one thing I hated about this movie was that Scrat became incredibly boring. Oh well, it was a pretty awesome movie and I definetely recommend it to any fan of the series, kids, or even adults! Oh and by the way, you don't need to see it in 3D for it to be good. AND, I personally think it's the best of the trilogy. Expand
  3. DaveH
    Dec 5, 2009
    The film is one of the greatest animated films made, with the new character Buck and lots of adult jokes in it, it really is obvious that Blue Sky put some effort on it.
  4. JimmyJ
    Aug 6, 2009
    Oh yeah! This plot is pure genius!!!! I'm 18 and I loved it. T his was well worth it it just sucks that i got kicked out five minutes into the movie because they realized I was the guy who was banned for throwing popcorn at the scree and dancing in front of it while i was watching ORphan.
  5. VF
    Jul 29, 2009
    I went into the AMC expecting a shitflick (I have bad experience with sequels), but it turned out to be a high quality movie with an appreciable plot and lots of humor. The only thing that spoiled it was the hordes of little kids in the audience that refused to shut up.
  6. SeriE
    Jul 21, 2009
    The first 20 minutes or so are boring as hell, and will have you wanting to leave the theatre. However, once the gang goes underground into the dinosaur world it starts to get really interesting and funny. 3 new characters are added them being Buck (a weasel who lives in the underground dinosaur world trying to kill the biggest, baddest dinosaur Rudy) Peaches (Manny and Ellie's The first 20 minutes or so are boring as hell, and will have you wanting to leave the theatre. However, once the gang goes underground into the dinosaur world it starts to get really interesting and funny. 3 new characters are added them being Buck (a weasel who lives in the underground dinosaur world trying to kill the biggest, baddest dinosaur Rudy) Peaches (Manny and Ellie's daughter) and the nameless squirel rat thing who plays the love of Scrat. In fact, the one thing I hated about this movie was that Scrat became incredibly boring. Oh well, it was a pretty awesome movie and I definetely recommend it to any fan of the series, kids, or even adults! Oh and by the way, you don't need to see it in 3D for it to be good. AND, I personally think it's the best of the trilogy. Expand
  7. IndoboysJava
    Jul 18, 2009
    Ice age 3 is the best of the three, the technology was amazing, BUCK RULE!
  8. IndoboysJava
    Jul 18, 2009
    Ice age 3 is the best of the three, the technology was amazing, BUCK RULE!
  9. VictorN
    Jul 13, 2009
    It is one of the best 3D movies I've ever seen, but yet I have to admit that it has its problems. But those problems aren't enough to ruin you experience. So don't mind the critics, they're all wrong, go watch this movie first and then try to judge it. Biased reviewers all over the world helped to the overall score of this movie (50), let's show them that we know It is one of the best 3D movies I've ever seen, but yet I have to admit that it has its problems. But those problems aren't enough to ruin you experience. So don't mind the critics, they're all wrong, go watch this movie first and then try to judge it. Biased reviewers all over the world helped to the overall score of this movie (50), let's show them that we know the truth. Expand
  10. Mattprime86
    Jul 11, 2009
    See This Movie! Its not as memorable as the first film granted, but it is just as close as it can get for a threequel. Hilarious the entire way through, this is a great movie to watch alone or even better with friends.
    Jul 10, 2009
    Don't believe what the critics say, This is a very enjoyable movie with totally memorable characters. The 3-D is exceptional and truly brings the story to life.
  12. SamJ.
    Jul 5, 2009
    The first 2 films were great, but this one is just awesome, me and my friends (15-16 years old) were laughing all the way through the entire film. It's got a nice mixture of things the younger audience will like and those that like plenty of ruder jokes to keep the dirtier minded happy. Should please the members of the audience with an actual sense of humour. 10/10 easily for pure The first 2 films were great, but this one is just awesome, me and my friends (15-16 years old) were laughing all the way through the entire film. It's got a nice mixture of things the younger audience will like and those that like plenty of ruder jokes to keep the dirtier minded happy. Should please the members of the audience with an actual sense of humour. 10/10 easily for pure hilarity and great action. Expand
  13. joeyk
    Jul 2, 2009
    A great family movie, for anyone, don't believe the critics!

1. Pretty much any sign of creative life gets left out in the cold in Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs, the monotonous, strictly by-the-numbers third edition of the wildly lucrative digitally animated franchise.
  2. Reviewed by: Joe Leydon
    With appreciably greater emphasis on action than its predecessors, and clever use of 3-D trickery to enhance storytelling as well as offer spectacle, Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs could prove the third time really is the charm.
    It involves some of the best use of 3-D I've seen in an animated feature. It also introduces a masterstroke that essentially allows the series to take place anywhere: There is this land beneath the surface of the earth, you see...