Miramax Films | Release Date: April 9, 2004
7.5
Generally favorable reviews based on 25 Ratings
Watch Now
DeanS.May 1, 2006
A good effective movie. I didn't know what to expect and I enjoyed it thoroughly.
AmurabiM.Jul 4, 2006
[***SPOILERS***] Yes, we are watching a coming-of-age story from a kid discovering the bittersweetness of life. This dramatic tale of a childhood, moral dilemmas and growth is a magnificent example of how regulars are becoming foreign films. [***SPOILERS***] Yes, we are watching a coming-of-age story from a kid discovering the bittersweetness of life. This dramatic tale of a childhood, moral dilemmas and growth is a magnificent example of how regulars are becoming foreign films. This films use some children (better if they are nor professional to get realism)to tell a story of friendship and heroism and, voilá!, the critics love the movie and bla bla bla. But "I´m not Scared" is a little more of that. Salvatores mades a contemporary fairytale: the hero saving a prince and protecting him of ogres, pigs, witches and evil characters. But the evilness provides from regular people, not real bastards. "I´m Not Scared" gives that sense of drama but suffers from predicitability, and, to me, an absolut lack of suspense. Instead a thriller, this is just a coming-of-age drama with a light twist within. Expand
ShahidullaK.Jan 5, 2008
One of the best movies that I ever watched in my life. The music, innocent face of the boy that kidnapped and the michele and all the beautiful scenaries are remarkable.
vaJul 18, 2009
Excellent!
Andys_ReviewsMay 27, 2013
I found this a very engaging film with some very interesting characters and an intriguing story line. It’s beautifully shot; making the most of the landscape, showing off the wide open spaces of the region. There is also some nice close-upI found this a very engaging film with some very interesting characters and an intriguing story line. It’s beautifully shot; making the most of the landscape, showing off the wide open spaces of the region. There is also some nice close-up work in which we get to see many of the small creatures that inhabit the fields. All the performances were excellent; particularly Giuseppe Cristiano; he really held the thing together with some great work! Over all, I can safely say I enjoyed this one although I did find it a little predictable towards the end but I think it’s still worth a look.

SteelMonster’s verdict: RECOMMENDED

My score: 7.9/10
ugisupriatnaJul 5, 2014
"I'm Not Scared" is like a tale. It's effective and balance placing mystery part, crime-drama part, thriller part and inspiring-story part in whole scene, supported by a well-acted performances and beautiful shot.