5.2

1. Nov 24, 2012
    All the performances were very good with Clive Owen and Ella Purnell taking centre stage for the majority of the action. I also liked Carice van Houten, who played Mia
  2. Nov 17, 2012
    a decent effort, intruders is scary, well-acted, but near-ruined by it's incoherent plot, somewhat in the same mold as silent hill, if you don't care much about plotting, you'll find this enjoyable.
  3. Sep 28, 2012
    I had no expectations when watching this film, I'd never really heard of it and had only a vague understanding of what it was actually about. So watching it, my hopes weren't set too high. The acting was fine but it all felt a little too much like some sort of 'Harry Potter' side story for my liking, which looking at the CGI, isn't difficult to figure out why. I actually quite liked the concept of the film but just think it was done in the worst possible way. I just felt like the effort was put into the actual storyline but ended there, it felt rushed and, at times, pretty predictable. I can't see how this film could really scare its target audience. Aside from the obvious 'parents worst nightmare' aspect of the storyline, there was nothing in there that I'd remember in about an hour. Not an absolute waste of time, as I said, the storyline itself had some potential, but not one that I'd recommend. But hey, if you fancy seeing some extra 'Harry Potter' Dementor footage, give it a go! Collapse
  4. Sep 22, 2012
    A very interesting, brilliantly-acted film that is, most importantly, SCARY, Intruders is every bit as surprising as 28 Weeks Later was, i hope to see more from this guy.
  5. Mar 30, 2012
    Intruders. A good movie with a good idea, but a terrible development, the story is great and in some moments is scare, but have a bad development. The cast is good but some performances are terrible. Intruders is a normal movie that advance without glory.

1. Reviewed by: Andy Klein
    Mar 31, 2012
    The mystery of the dual plot line is also a trick – a very cleverly executed one, which baffles the audience by exploiting their ingrained responses to certain cinematic conventions. I didn't figure it out until moments before the big reveal.
  2. Reviewed by: Mike Scott
    Mar 30, 2012
    There's a germ of a good story there, and Intruders isn't without the occasional tense moment. But unfortunately Hollowface is as undeveloped as the other characters in Intruders, which is the film's biggest flaw of all.
  3. Reviewed by: Lou Lumenick
    Mar 30, 2012
    Juan Carlos Fresnadillo's Intruders looks great and has a promising opening, but this atmospheric Spanish psychological thriller is otherwise pretty underwhelming.