Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures | Release Date: May 3, 2013
Generally favorable reviews based on 2080 Ratings
1,266
WATCH NOW
EpicLadySpongeJan 26, 2016
An improvement of the last Iron Man installment in the franchise before this movie. A bit better than Iron Man 2 and lives up its name to the original Iron Man, but not good to that Iron Man.
TVJerryMay 9, 2013
Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr) almost loses it all, but the plot doesn't really matter. There are certain things we've come to expect from this franchise and this installment delivers (possibly the best yet). Cool gadgets and flashy effects.Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr) almost loses it all, but the plot doesn't really matter. There are certain things we've come to expect from this franchise and this installment delivers (possibly the best yet). Cool gadgets and flashy effects. Big action sequences. Enjoyable characters. Genuinely funny interactions. It snaps along with great skill and lots of fun! Everything a comic book flick should be. NOTE: Of course, stay thru the credits for a funny cameo. Expand
TheQuietGamerOct 14, 2013
Another excellent movie from Marvel. Captures the essence of the comic book and character and is just a heck of a lot of fun to watch. It's got action, emotion, and humor. It manages to show the effects being a super hero is having on Tony,Another excellent movie from Marvel. Captures the essence of the comic book and character and is just a heck of a lot of fun to watch. It's got action, emotion, and humor. It manages to show the effects being a super hero is having on Tony, like the events of the Avengers and previous movies, and does it without all of the melodrama and whining that plagued Iron Man 2. It's very enjoyable and the references to the Avengers movie and the other Marvel films out like Thor is very appreciated. All in all it's just a great Marvel film and if you have any love of the character or universe then you'll love this movie. Expand
MovieGuysSep 15, 2013
Iron Man 3 is almost as good as the original, with an interesting story as well as a great script. It's a must-see summer action flick and a fun one, too.
Compi24May 5, 2013
Despite falling prey to a particularly flagrant character misfire, "Iron Man 3" still possesses a whole lot of laughs, action, and tension, earning itself a comfy place within a solid trilogy.
ThegodfathersonMay 3, 2013
Iron Man 3 is the movie that makes the fans believe in the legend and power of Tony Stark. Iron Man 3 is totally a new original story that has come into life by director Shane Black who brought us the unusual Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. It's epicIron Man 3 is the movie that makes the fans believe in the legend and power of Tony Stark. Iron Man 3 is totally a new original story that has come into life by director Shane Black who brought us the unusual Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. It's epic and awesome at times. So this powerful sequel is about Tony Stark who's life falls apart by a terrorist named Mandarin, with the help of James Rhodes he seeks revenge. In this plot Pepper Potts digs deeper into the superhero we all know. Basically this movie is something you have never seen before, new suit and new story. IronMan 3 is the movie of the year. The comic scenes were funny and the action was good. Worth watching in 3D. You will not waste your money. But in the end my long wait has finally ended. With satisfaction. Expand
Tss5078Mar 7, 2017
I know, I'm a bit behind on my Marvel films, but to be honest, after Iron Man 2, I really wasn't looking forward to seeing another one. There's no doubt that Marvel films have gone from simple stories about superheroes to epic adventures withI know, I'm a bit behind on my Marvel films, but to be honest, after Iron Man 2, I really wasn't looking forward to seeing another one. There's no doubt that Marvel films have gone from simple stories about superheroes to epic adventures with the best writers and actors in Hollywood, but the fact is Iron Man 2 was your typical disappointing sequel. In the third installment of the Iron Man adventure though, the franchise bounces back in a huge way, as we get a story that not only rivals the original, but in my opinion knocks it on it's ass! Iron Man 3 finally answers the question does the suit make the man or does the man make the suit, as Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.) faces his toughest enemy yet, the one with the greatest reach, that no one sees coming. With his team and gear in ruins, Stark is left to lamb it in the middle of nowhere, and in a sense start over and find himself all over again. After playing Tony Stark for so long and appearing in just about every film Marvel has made in the last decade, Robert Downey Jr. knows everything there is to know about the character, and it has never been more apparently than it is here. Writers utilize cannon from various comics, graphic novels, previous movies, and really delve deeply into the character like never before. I also like the fact that it wasn't just another film with Stark in his lab full of toys. This time he's stranded in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by new people, having to start from scratch, it gave the whole thing a much more realistic feel to it, and finally there's the villain. While I loved every second of the Avengers, the truth is that the bad guys are aliens and aren't all that realistic. The Mandarin is a really bad guy and he's as real as the rest of us, needless to say I loved it. If you're not the huge fan I am and you only decide to see one of the Iron Man films, I'd choose this one. Rarely do I ever suggest seeing anything but the original, where it all started, but in this case, the effects are better, Downey's knowledge of the character is better, the writing is much better, and it's not the same old tagline you tend to get with introductory films. Expand
marcmyworksNov 27, 2013
This a far superior sequel to Iron Man 2. This film is reminiscent of action films from the 1980s and 90s, with its Lethal Weapon 2 like ending and originality of interpreting characters from the original comic book source.
TokyochuchuNov 17, 2013
Iron Man 3, whilst not as good as the original, is still a decent improvement over the erstwhile sequel. The story is fun enough with the requisite amount of laughs and perils. That said, there isn't actually much Iron Man in this Iron ManIron Man 3, whilst not as good as the original, is still a decent improvement over the erstwhile sequel. The story is fun enough with the requisite amount of laughs and perils. That said, there isn't actually much Iron Man in this Iron Man movie. It's mostly just Tony Stark with a pistol. The final action reel brings some satisfying bangs and explosions (even if the bad guy's ultimate doom does spawn some eye-rolling) and this third chapter ends up as an entertaining 'hot mess'. Expand
FranzHcriticNov 10, 2013
An improvement over the tedious 'Iron Man 2', the third film still can not live up to the first movie. It is more interesting than '2', with more thoroughness in the plot and better acting from the rest of the cast, as Downey doesn't need toAn improvement over the tedious 'Iron Man 2', the third film still can not live up to the first movie. It is more interesting than '2', with more thoroughness in the plot and better acting from the rest of the cast, as Downey doesn't need to change anything, he's fruitful and amusing all the time. Overall, a decent third chapter that fairs better, much better, than its predecessor. Expand
JacobMay 11, 2013
Overall I liked Iron Man 3. While I prefer the light-hearted tone of the original this one was pretty entertaining. Robert Dowry Jr. was entertaining as always, there was some good action, and the conflict was intriguing. While the film wasOverall I liked Iron Man 3. While I prefer the light-hearted tone of the original this one was pretty entertaining. Robert Dowry Jr. was entertaining as always, there was some good action, and the conflict was intriguing. While the film was nowhere near as good as Iron Man 1 it still managed to be entertaining. If you are sick of the superhero movies by now this one is not going to change your mind. However, if you’ve liked the previous ones I think you will like this one ok. Iron Man 3 is not as good as the Avengers or Iron Man 1 but still has enough entertainment in it to keep your interest. Expand
oxanaAug 24, 2014
Seen this twice now.

3D vs 2D: 2D wins, clearly. 3D action sequences are shotty, blurry, and hard to follow without losing focus, and there were no special bits where the 2D version didn't look just as good, in my opinion. You can tell
Seen this twice now.

You can tell this is directed and written by Shane Black. (Tony Stark tells us a story about the terrorism of today, botanists, and fire-breathers.) The story-telling is definitely different, the structure feeling a little clipped at times, jumping from one scene to the next while creating a thread to follow. I may have hoped for a little more background on a couple of things, but they were not too bothersome.

At the same time, the humor works perfectly, which can be hoped for and expected. Robert Downey Jr. is definitely working his magic once more.

While I was a little bummed out by some of the things at the end of the film, and am still wrapping my head around them, the movie had a steady thing going with no real "slowness" to it. You're constantly entertained. You won't be glancing at your watch - unless you decide to wait for the absolutely delicious post-credits scene, which is totally worth the wait!

There are twists and turns. The new armors are cool, although one would hope to see more of them - and more of Tony in the armor, but then, the way this film goes, you don't actually feel a constant longing for the Armored Avenger, because Tony delivers all you can possibly hope for.

Speaking of Avengers, there were more references to that movie - and the previous MCU films - than one could have hoped for. They worked very well, in between jibes, references, flashbacks and panic attacks.

Go see this movie, right now!
eagleeyevikingNov 28, 2013
A light, kid-friendly adaptation, Iron Man 3 solidly delivers great action sequences and a witty dialogue although it suffers from a terribly plotted plot twist at the end.
TheApplegnomeJul 30, 2014
The film's [Iron Man trilogy] that failed to become better.

The film's [Iron Man trilogy] that failed to become better.

Okay, it really is a cool and entertaining movie to watch and it got eventful scenes, but the opening scene wasn't the best. I really had high expectations of this movie, but it wasn't as great as I thought it would be because the story truly is weird. The movie also got many things that didn't make sense at all, and combined with the weird ending and some silly details, the film wasn't great at all in comparison with the the previous Iron Man movies.

For an Iron Man movie, isn't it great at all, but it's still okay to watch.

Iron Man 3 gets a 7/10
StevenFMay 13, 2013
Well how exactly were Marvel going to better the raging success and massive hit that was The Avengers? With Shane Black thats how.
Robert Downey Jr. returns to Tony Stark land after saving the world from Loki’s alien army in New York, but that is exactly why he is having such a hard time. He simply cannot get round the fact that there are aliens and gods in the world he lives in. As he attempts to better his suit using several motions only with his arm, there is another very real threat in the form of The Mandarin, played by the fantastic Ben Kingsley.
This guy is out simply to prove the point that he cannot be found, but that he can do very real damage to America. Tony struggles to separate himself from his suits to the point of having anxiety attacks when he thinks about the events of New York. Another shady character thrown into the mix is Aldrich Killian, played by Guy Pearce, he is attempting to put out is Extremis endeavour with the help of Stark. But as several events start to unfold, it is clear to Tony that not everyone is who they say they are, and Tony must pick himself up after an explosive incident at his home, and he must find a way to stop The Mandarin.
Shane Black has simply revitalised the Iron Man genre after the disappointing second outing, in the directors chair and as a co-writer. He has brought to us a very humorous and clever film that simply goes in at full steam, never trying to better The Avengers, but showing that a brilliant story can be told along with sublime action sequences and character development that will never cease to amaze, with only one of the Avengers there.
With quite a major but also hysterical twist, it will truly show the writing power of Black, who has made this superhero film his own, along with very interesting characters.
Downey Jr. is on fine form yet again as our suited up hero, he begins to show true balance between his life as Iron Man but also his commitment to his girlfriend Pepper Potts, played again by Gwyneth Paltrow who has an expanded and very significant role in the third outing. Ben Kingsley has to be one of the highest points of the film, combining his unique take on a comic book legend and with a wonderfully bizarre tone of speaking that makes it all the better.
James Badge Dale, Don Cheadle, Guy Pearce and also former director Jon Favreau are on excellent form, combining these extraordinary characters with a commanding story and spectacular effects, this really is a superb follow up in a post-Avengers universe, and the best solo Marvel film to grace the screen.
You would be a fool not to treat yourself to this remarkable film, with enough one-liners to make it an excellent comedy, mixed with the spectacular action, and of course a post-credit scene that for what it symbolises is just fantastic to watch, don’t miss out on the third, but hopefully not the last solo outing for Iron Man.
homer4presidentMar 13, 2015
It was a good movie with impressive special effects but lacked serious potential towards one of Iron Man's main supervillains. Hopefully, Marvel will bring the Mandarin back with his powerful rings in either the next Avenger's film or Iron Man 4.
Bruce722May 25, 2013
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about Iron Man 3 so I was a little concerned going into the theater. However, in my opinion the movie was outstanding. The cast and characters were fantastic just like the first two and the plot developed well and, unlike the first two, didn't have so many plot holes. The villain was thankfully not a robot and had some depth as well, which was one of the biggest things Iron Man 2 lacked. There was also plenty of humor, actually, there was more humor than the first two combined and almost all of it felt well timed and fit into the flow of the film. There were a few jokes or quips that felt forced but for the most part there were a lot of laughs to go around. The only real area of weakness for the movie were the overpowered villains. *SPOILER* The villains were so OP it made watching certain battle sequences a little ridiculous. It shouldn't take several Mark suits to take out one of the villains henchmen. And like in the second film, their powers have a limited range (whip in part 2, the need to touch you in this one) so them being capable of going toe-to-toe, let alone overtake a Mark suit was kind of a joke. Nonetheless, the movie was fantastic and these weaker elements, while they sound like a big deal here, are really easy to look past. Expand
nutterjrMay 3, 2013
It is fair to say that Marvel is reusing a formula that has been working for them for a few years now. Action, humour, heroes, villains and clever twists. This is might be the best Iron Man yet however, it is starting to show that theirIt is fair to say that Marvel is reusing a formula that has been working for them for a few years now. Action, humour, heroes, villains and clever twists. This is might be the best Iron Man yet however, it is starting to show that their effort to go one bigger each time results to more convoluted fighting scenes and I can only imagine the next installments being more difficult to follow. Expand
Movie1997May 3, 2013
I was really stoked about seeing this big start to a potentially successful summer of filled with exciting movies. I mean, just watching the trailers, it's definitely a new Iron Man we've never noticed before but want to see. Before going toI was really stoked about seeing this big start to a potentially successful summer of filled with exciting movies. I mean, just watching the trailers, it's definitely a new Iron Man we've never noticed before but want to see. Before going to see this, I read some of the user reviews. I was really surprised to hear some bad reviews from this movie. I honestly thought that those people who said the movie was bad we're just completely stupid. Yet after watching this, I realize now that they are only 75% crazy. As far as the 25%, it's filled with some unnecessary humor that lacks with the storyline. As far as the other 75%, it's filled with great action and a great storyline. Plus, we see a whole new side of Tony (Robert Downey Jr.). It is questionable whether or not you like this new turn that this character has taken. He's not his usual narcissistic self. Yet, it somewhat manages to work with the story. Not well, but it works. Also, there's a big questionable scene near the middle of the movie. I'm not going to give any spoilers, but it will effect your opinion on the rest of the movie. You'll either be o.k. with it, or you'll just want to hate the rest of the movie. Overall, it may not be what most people expected it to be, but it's still an enjoyable Iron Man movie. Expand
diogomendesDec 3, 2014
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) Analysis: Iron Man 3 (2013) *SPOILERS*

"Iron Man 3" is the movie that starts out the Phase 2 of Marvel Cinematic Universe, and while there's some questionably flawed elements, this film is wittily made and nicely acted. Sure, there was some stupid things like the real Mandarin being the nerdy guy Tony met on the elevator. Sure, they could have used Ben Kingsley – a fantastic actor by the way – as the real villain, which would’ve been incredible and would’ve make the film even more epic. But surprisingly enough, “Iron Man 3” is still good in its own right. It’s not as refined as some Marvel movies are, but it’s visually impressive and its main lead still holds that charm we liked in the first two Iron Man films. Director Jon Favreau was replaced by Shane Black, but still remained as a producer and as the character Happy.

Marvel's "Iron Man 3" pits brash-but-brilliant industrialist Tony Stark/Iron Man against an enemy whose reach knows no bounds. When Stark finds his personal world destroyed at his enemy's hands, he embarks on a harrowing quest to find those responsible. This journey, at every turn, will test his mettle. With his back against the wall, Stark is left to survive by his own devices, relying on his ingenuity and instincts to protect those closest to him. As he fights his way back, Stark discovers the answer to the question that has secretly haunted him: does the man make the suit or does the suit make the man?

Well, many people say that the clothes make the man, but what makes these series so rewarding is the man inside the suit: Robert Downey Jr. He is, once again, fantastic. Perhaps one of the coolest super-heroes in contemporary cinema and I would be very surprise if in the future someone will top him. As for the rest of the cast, Guy Pearce surely makes for a compelling villain. Even though I was expecting Trevor to be the real villain, Pearce’s character still makes up for that. Gwyneth Paltrow also returns as the love interest of Tony Stark and Don Cheadle appears once again as “Iron Patriot”. Really? “War Machine” sounds so much better. Apparently he changed it because War Machine was a little belligerent. Some antagonists in movies are way over-the-top, so if there’s something that this movie needs credit for, it’s the villain. Now, let’s talk about the Mandarin plot twist. The Mandarin plot twist ah… my god, is so **** stupid. When I saw the trailers for Iron Man 3 back in 2013, I was expecting something intense and dark, because THE TRAILERS LOOKED INTENSE AND DARK, but yeah… I never should trust the trailers or clips or whatever. As I was saying, I expected something out of that darkness, and it just pained me to see the real Mandarin being a nerd, and the fake one being a comedic actor. How exciting. I mean, how **** stupid is this? I’m disappointed about this and note, I rarely even read comic books.

The action scenes are utterly entertaining. Everything from the Malibu Mansion attack to the oil tanker battle is phenomenal. It is amazing. Trust me, it’s really good, and I dare to say that it’s even better than the first two Iron Man films. It’s so good. When Iron Man was rescuing those people when the plane exploded, I thought he was not going to make it, but man, he did make it. My friend complained exactly about that. He said that “Ah, Iron Man is not Superman. He can’t do that”. He’s an opinionated person, so I sometimes don’t take him seriously. What I thought it was odd in that sequence… you know, too stupid, was the fact that everyone who landed on the water knew how to swim. How convenient. The best fight in the whole movie is between Tony and Killian and this particular battle could positively explain why the fights in Marvel movies are so damn good.

Although I really left the theaters satisfied, I’m not looking forward to an Iron Man 4. We need to see new characters, new story arcs and new easter eggs. Thank God that some weeks ago, it has been announced some new movies in Marvel canon, and doesn’t include Iron Man films. I’m not saying that Iron Man is a crappy character, no, I think he’s a pretty good super-hero, but we do need some new stuff because this sh*t is getting repetitive.

Final Score to Iron Man 3: 7/10. This sequel is an improvement over its predecessor and while it’s not as refined as the very first installment, “Iron Man 3” still has style, charisma and the action sequences are purely entertaining. This was an appropriate follow-up to The Avengers, which – like I said in my review – was fantastic. If you’re an Iron Man fanatic, you will love this flick and probably a good chunk of it. And even if you’re a person who goes frequently to the movies, you won’t be left unsatisfied. Now, let’s review the disappointing one: Thor 2.
LamontRaymondMay 8, 2013
Not as good as the first, but leagues better than the abysmal second. It just feels a little hollow at times, and the huge action sequence at the end is just like every other comic book movie these days you get caught up in the antiseptic,Not as good as the first, but leagues better than the abysmal second. It just feels a little hollow at times, and the huge action sequence at the end is just like every other comic book movie these days you get caught up in the antiseptic, metallic blur of it all, knowing that nothing is really at stake. The sequences with the kid are fun, and the various uses of the suits are innovative. Stark is more interesting this time around. I'll compare this series to The Matrix series now. The first is excellent the second completely sucked, and the third is much better than the second, but nowhere near as good as the first. And if you haven't seen it, don't bother sticking around for the post-credits sequence. They mailed that sucker in. (Not nearly as badly as the new Evil Dead, however....) Expand
hoops2448Jun 4, 2013
Some might argue that Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr) is more himself in this film than in any of his others. I unfortunately am not one of them and while Iron Man 3 is a solid film, it doesn't really fell like Iron Man was even in it. The plotSome might argue that Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr) is more himself in this film than in any of his others. I unfortunately am not one of them and while Iron Man 3 is a solid film, it doesn't really fell like Iron Man was even in it. The plot revolves around what happens when a close friend of Tony's is caught up in a terror attack orchestrated by a villain called The Mandarin (Ben Kingsley). Tony heads on a journey of vengeance and re discovery as those he left behind are targeted in his stead. Like the Avengers did, Iron Man 3 takes a large portion of its opening to re-introduce the characters in Tony's world from Gwyneth Paltrow's Pepper Potts to Don Cheadle's James 'Rhodie' Rhodes, but unlike The Avengers it drags. The labored opening gives way to a 2nd act so fantastically funny it doesn't seem to belong to the same film. Shane Black brings his signature black comedy to the Iron Man universe and while making this world a lot more interesting than Iron Man 2 it does remove that familiar Stark feel. In fact it feels more like Harry Lockhart (also played by Downey in Shane Blacks's Kiss Kiss Bang Bang) has replaced the troubled hero with his own overly narcissistic, sarcastic and all around vulgar self. The only character who seems to maintain their identity in this film is Rhodie who is just as fun loving as he was in Iron Man 2. In fact the replacement of Terrence Howard for Don Cheadle has proven pretty successful as he is much more accessible a character now. The main detractor from Iron Man 3 is that it doesn't really feel like the Iron Man from The Avengers or Iron Man, he seems to be just as likable but this film doesn't really live up to the character that has been built over the span of 4 films. Another problem is that the film relies heavily on the relationship between Stark and Potts and Gwyneth Paltrow just seems bored this time around. Her scenes drag, her delivery is flat and she doesn't put any effort in. The middle section which coincidentally is almost Paltrow free allows Downey to shine with the whip smart dialog and the introduction of a small boy named Harley (Ty Simpkins) is ingenious because he is almost a mini Stark but with a little more compassion. They interact in an almost brotherly way and you really understand why these two interact so well, they are both really well fleshed out and both deliver some killer lines (Simpkins has one line that is so completely unexpected and hilarious it almost makes up for the slow open). Iron Man 3 while chock full of action is ultimately a comedy film with a very lighthearted tone. The film flounders when the jokes aren't flying so even the action, which looks fantastic, is lacking something. The finale shows that Black can direct a big budget actioner but it just seems like a little too much for a film that feels like a stand alone but is trying to be a conclusion of a trilogy. Finally despite the great Downey performance the best comes from Kingsley who is not only the perfect villain but has a chameleon quality that allows him to be anyone, if anything you should go to see it for him and him alone. Expand
OfficialNov 4, 2013
Perhaps after watching "The Avengers", I expected too much from this movie, and ultimately did not quite live up to my expectations. But "Iron Man 3" is still a pretty good movie. It's action-packed, it's filled with humor but doesn't have asPerhaps after watching "The Avengers", I expected too much from this movie, and ultimately did not quite live up to my expectations. But "Iron Man 3" is still a pretty good movie. It's action-packed, it's filled with humor but doesn't have as much playboy antics as its predecessors. Expand
BrandonBonaseraMay 3, 2013
Iron Man 3 is exactly what I wanted the other instalments to be and I thought the tone in this instalment really worked well with the film. This sequel surpasses its predecessor and is not just one of the best Marvel Universe films, but aIron Man 3 is exactly what I wanted the other instalments to be and I thought the tone in this instalment really worked well with the film. This sequel surpasses its predecessor and is not just one of the best Marvel Universe films, but a promising start to Phase 2. This film would have got a perfect score if it weren't for some scenes/performances that came off as silly and campy and I honestly expected a more emotional conclusion. In the end, Iron Man 3 is one of my favourite Marvel Universe films and is a great end to the Iron Man trilogy. Expand
MasterRileyDec 20, 2016
Iron Man 3 is definitely better than 2, but still doesn't quite live up to the quality of the original that started it all. I appreciate the darker tones in this film and find it to still be quite entertaining overall.
vikesh2206Nov 8, 2014
An entertaining addition to the Marvel canon, Iron Man 3 solidly delivers great action sequences and a witty dialogue although it suffers from a terribly plotted final act.
oblique15Jan 29, 2014
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I like Iron Man, but I dislike Tony Starks.I think he makes it hard to enjoy the movie with his arrogant attitude. The movie was solid, but besides the Hype I liked G.I Joe much better.The movie does have it`s moments, but Iron Man is just not my favorite Super Hero. Also I feel like they made Tony Stark use remote controlled Bots just so you can see Robert Downey Jrs face.This is a huge issue with some of these actors. They have to get some face time.I should probably give the movie a lower rating, but it was at least entertaining. Expand
TrilobiteGAug 18, 2013
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I had mixed feelings on Iron Man 3. I'll start off with the positives as I normally do with my reviews (unless there is no positives!). Firstly.....Robert Downey Jr is a number 1 badass as Iron Man!!! I like how he acts and how he is when it comes to being witty. He is almost the merc with the mouth (DEADPOOL MOVIE NOW PLEASE!!!!!). I also liked the action scenes which were packed full of explosions and smart gestures that made up a pleasant scene. However, there were a few negatives about this film that I have to mention. The second half of the film was just meh to me....I mean sure there was 'action' but it was all a bit slow moving and just made me shrug my shoulders. The ending frustrated me the most.....it to me just felt like he just gave up in the end and quit abruptly as being Iron Man. So to sum it up, Iron Man 3 is a pretty good film was some highs and lows. Expand
FreedomFightersJan 3, 2017
"Iron Man 3," the first film in Phase 2 of the "Marvel Cinematic Universe," is definitely a very entertaining film that lives up to its predecessors. It's well-acted (once again, especially by Downey, Jr.), it's visually brilliant, pretty"Iron Man 3," the first film in Phase 2 of the "Marvel Cinematic Universe," is definitely a very entertaining film that lives up to its predecessors. It's well-acted (once again, especially by Downey, Jr.), it's visually brilliant, pretty well-written, exciting, action-packed and all-around fun. It's not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, and hardcore comic fans might not be as happy with this one as they were with the previous "Iron Man" films, but all things considered, I found "Iron Man 3" to be a thoroughly entertaining film that is absolutely worth watching. Expand
dharmaMay 3, 2013
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Iron Man 3 shows Tony Stark having a nervous breakdown after the event of the Avengers. Well, kudos for Marvel Studios as IM3 is the first Post Avengers film, and expectations are high. Nevertheless, as of writing, it is poised to surpass IM2's box office taking, making this the second highest grossing Marvel film after the Avengers. But while its success is pre-determined, what about the film itself? First the great stuffs: the actors. Downey Jr. is great as usual, as is Cheadle and Guy Pearce. Paltrow has a bigger and more proactive role this time. One of the sore point is the so called treatment of the Mandarin, one of Marvel's most iconic villain. Suffice to say it will leave fans fuming or disappointed. Ben Kingsley is still great as always, but I just wish that the character was portrayed as it was in the comic. Other than that, it is still an exciting film, on par or better than IM2, but not as good as the original. Expand
DanBurritoOct 10, 2015
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. A bit confusing but an interesting movie overall. I hadn't seen the other MCU movies at the time I saw this so I didn't understand all the references but I still liked it. Trust me, ieven if you don't like superhero movies, it's all worth it for the scene where The Mandrin- a terrorist who seems to be the movie's terrifying main villain- is revealed to be a drunken British actor who's a pawn in the real villain's scheme. I laughed my butt off at that scene. And even beside that, it's enjoyable for superhero fans. I liked it. Expand
DuckNationMay 25, 2014
Ok so here we go Iron man 3 the first movie in marvels phase 2 this is the first iron man not directed by Jon Favreau. You can totally tell that this is not his movie this easily is the darkest of the iron man films. Though keeping with aOk so here we go Iron man 3 the first movie in marvels phase 2 this is the first iron man not directed by Jon Favreau. You can totally tell that this is not his movie this easily is the darkest of the iron man films. Though keeping with a light feeling with comedy which was the best of the three films while some of it did feel misplaced i didn't have a problem with it and it didn't take away from the overall experience. Now this is one thing i really liked about the film is that you get to see tony use his intelligence in this more so then in iron man 2 this takes me back to Iron man 1 when he is in the cave building his suit.

Now this is one thing i didn't expect in the film so ill give them credit for trying to try do something different. I just didn't like what they did to The Mandarin i understand why they did it but seriously they crapped all over one of iron mans biggest villains. Though Ben Kingsley nailed his performance even when the switched happened he still killed it.

This takes me to Guy Pearce (Aldrich Killian ) he did an okey job i wasn't so intrigued by his performance it was nothing special even after a second viewing i just didn't really care for him

There is nothing to say about Robert Downey Jr. (Tony Stark) he did an amazing performance the guy is Iron man i don't anyone would tell you different. You can tell that he has some wear and tear on him he is trying to cope with events that took place in "The Avengers" he has anxiety attacks that take place a couple times throughout the film.

Now during the battle scene where the helicopters take out tony's mansion tony saves pepper by making his new suit go to her. That was cool because it is a reference towards "rescue" not sure if you know the general audience didn't realize that but of course us nerds do =D. Gwyneth Paltrow was great as always so nothing to complain about except for the ending with Killian that i didn't really like. To me it was like "The Dark Knight Rises" all over again and i can barely watch that film now.

Don Cheadle (Colonel James Rhodes) is not Warmachine anymore he is now Iron Patriot that i didn't have a problem with and it was funny with tony saying throughout the film that he didn't like that change. Cheadle did a great job and he was in the film more then what i was expecting so that was cool more Cheadle is always good also the guy bulked up he looked ripped that was one thing i noticed right away.

Overall i give the film a 7.5 i knew that it was going to be better then Iron man 2 but not as good as Iron man 1 and that is was i got. I know some people don't agree with me i still think IM1 is the best of the three films.
Forrestgump1Jun 4, 2013
"Iron Man 3 is bold, daring, brilliant and easily the best adventure yet. Darker in tone and more prone to high-tech, this sequel is by far the most impressive Marvel film i have ever seen and possibly one of the best superhero films ever to"Iron Man 3 is bold, daring, brilliant and easily the best adventure yet. Darker in tone and more prone to high-tech, this sequel is by far the most impressive Marvel film i have ever seen and possibly one of the best superhero films ever to be released." A- Expand
Andys_ReviewsMay 5, 2013
A very well made film with the kind of top-notch special effects as we’ve come to expect from these guys. I’m not going to get into the 2D vs. 3D debate but I have to say I did watch it in 2D and I can’t really see how 3D would have improvedA very well made film with the kind of top-notch special effects as we’ve come to expect from these guys. I’m not going to get into the 2D vs. 3D debate but I have to say I did watch it in 2D and I can’t really see how 3D would have improved it. All the performances were excellent as usual with Robert Downey Jr. and Gwyneth Paltrow taking top plaudits (for me anyway). I also have to mention the young Ty Simpkins who plays a kid, Harley Keener, who befriends Tony when he’s ‘dead’. He played his part very well and we can only hope it leads to bigger things for the young man. I did enjoy this one though despite a rather complicated plot and the usual over-the-top fight sequence towards the end it’s definitely worth a look.

SteelMonster’s verdict: RECOMMENDED

My score: 8.2/10
Khunter4382May 6, 2013
This is all FUN! Go in with that mindset. The action is there, the effects are top-rate, and the storyline is interesting albeit a little muddy in spots. Downey Jr. is superb as ever.....this is his finest performance of the series. StillThis is all FUN! Go in with that mindset. The action is there, the effects are top-rate, and the storyline is interesting albeit a little muddy in spots. Downey Jr. is superb as ever.....this is his finest performance of the series. Still though, there really aren't many surprises here. The action is of course amazing, but still I felt a little robbed with the unanswered questions I had about a few plot holes. However, this is still a fun film and a good one to. You'd have to be a stiff not to enjoy it! Expand
analogkid280May 5, 2013
Hello summer movie season!!! We've been waiting for you.. Entertaining movie. You can certainly tell it has a different director. The humor is scarce but present. The characters are there but transparent. Don't let my criticisms distract youHello summer movie season!!! We've been waiting for you.. Entertaining movie. You can certainly tell it has a different director. The humor is scarce but present. The characters are there but transparent. Don't let my criticisms distract you though I enjoyed this movie a lot. It is fun and that is what a movie like this is supposed to be, just fun! There were a couple of distracting plot points and a few things that might get Ironman fanatics upset, but this is a good movie that does it's job well. Expand
TheWalrus2000May 20, 2013
Just like any other Iron Man the visual effects are unbelievable. To top that off, Iron Man 3 is explosive and extremely thrilling, making the last three Marvel superhero films look like amateurs.
python2000Jan 3, 2014
Not only an awesome action movie and a clever science fiction flick. But also quite funny, I don't understand why it got so much hate. Seriously it is probably in my Top 10 of the year, planet Earth I guess.
mds03May 5, 2013
Wow! This is easily the greatest Iron Man movie of them all! It has the best story, best ending, and the best action scenes that are better than 1 and 2's combined. Not to mention that the acting is great and the villains are awesome. ThereWow! This is easily the greatest Iron Man movie of them all! It has the best story, best ending, and the best action scenes that are better than 1 and 2's combined. Not to mention that the acting is great and the villains are awesome. There must be an Iron Man 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Expand
JohnMasterLAug 6, 2015
Iron Man 3 se siente diferente, siento un aire mas ligero (¿Tal vez porque ahora Disney las produce?) también el estilo cambia totalmente, me atrevo a decir que pensé que estaba viendo una diferente versión de "El caballero de la noche" peroIron Man 3 se siente diferente, siento un aire mas ligero (¿Tal vez porque ahora Disney las produce?) también el estilo cambia totalmente, me atrevo a decir que pensé que estaba viendo una diferente versión de "El caballero de la noche" pero sin Batman ni el Joker. El elenco es excelente, pero el Guion es lo mas bajo del Film, en esta ocasión, veremos mas a Tony Stark que al mismo Iron Man. No decepciona, es divertida y en ocasiones emocionante, pero no supera a sus antecesoras. La primera parte sigue siendo la mejor. Expand
BarneyOnMTMar 13, 2016
WHAT I LIKED: This is an odd mix of the amazing and the awkward, Iron Man 3 is full of the character stuff that makes Marvel films so great. Forget the rubbish of Iron Man 2, Tony Stark is developed really well and we really feel like we knowWHAT I LIKED: This is an odd mix of the amazing and the awkward, Iron Man 3 is full of the character stuff that makes Marvel films so great. Forget the rubbish of Iron Man 2, Tony Stark is developed really well and we really feel like we know him here. This is largely thanks to Robert Downey Jr being stripped back to basics and he really showcases his acting abilities here. Not only that but there's some really excellent opportunities for great action scenes (as the mark 47 is properly cool!)
WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE: There are a few odd niggles that you really can't ignore. For example, the confusing plot, and the baffling villain situation (which is even confusing after multiple viewings,) and the fact the movie doesn't really seem to fit in the whole Cinematic Universe.
VERDICT: Iron Man 3 is arguably the best film in the Iron Man franchise, it's darker than the first but still a lot of fun. Robert Downey Jr is just great in this role.
jeff_reviewsJul 4, 2013
After the "Avengers", "Iron Man 3" can be seen as a step down, but is still engaging and fun to watch. With dazzling visual effects, it can sometimes mask the fact that its storyline isn't as well written as the first.
ReubenIsAGodApr 21, 2014
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I enjoyed Iron Man 3 way more then i intended, in fact, it made me want to go back and watch the first 2 again because i enjoyed it so much the movie was very funny and very entertain and made me care for Tony Stak because it presented him as more of a lovable jackass that really wants to do good yet always seems to still seem like a dick. Characters are alright, the plots so DAMN stupid, in fact its really bizarre, i like bizarre, The main villain was AMAZING, until we found out who he really was and the third act, final act was pretty much just like how i felt about the original film, terrible.

Overall a solid 7/10: mostly based on pure enjoyment, my expectations where very LOW
AwesomeReviewerMay 10, 2013
To start things off, let me say this, “Iron Man 3” is not only the best Iron Man movie to date, but also the best Avengers build up movie. This film has it all from its great sense of humor to the amazing action set pieces. The story here isTo start things off, let me say this, “Iron Man 3” is not only the best Iron Man movie to date, but also the best Avengers build up movie. This film has it all from its great sense of humor to the amazing action set pieces. The story here is more personal than any of the other film in the series as it focuses more on Tony Stark than his suit of armor. We get a sense of depth to the character and the psychological problems he has since putting on the suit. Iron Man becomes more like a cocoon rather than something that actually enhances the man. Throughout the movie we see his over dependency on the suit and how much weight it puts on is shoulder, which is well elucidated by Tony pulling the suit through the snow.

The pacing of the film in certain areas felt off mainly do to how fast they were jumping from topic to topic. However, the action sequences are always spot on and really gets the audience involved. Tony’s house exploding is a great highlight of the film and my personal favorite set piece as it tell a lot of story of the relationship of Tony and Pepper through stuff blowing up. Another thing to note in the film is its humor. It is funny and timed well. Some of it can be off putting in certain scenes or moments, but for the most part these particular segments are few and between.

The characters are great and the actors do a fine job. Robert Downey Jr. has finally found the perfect balance of arrogance and likability in Tony Stark. He’s great as the character and we finally get to see other side of him that we’ve never seen before. Pepper Potts, played by Gwyneth Paltrow, is finally a useful character. She holds her own and it’s great seeing this character grow and given attention to. Ben Kingsley as the Mandarin is great. I particularly like how they introduce him with some great edited shots that highlight the amount of power and terror he poses. Don Cheadle and Guy Pearce are great in their roles as well, but the standouts are easily Downey, Paltrow, and Kingsley.

Overall, “Iron Man 3” is a really good popcorn flick that is not only entertaining, but engaging. It’s great seeing these characters develop and also seeing these actors hone on their personalities. The action and humor, for the most part, are spot on and give the movie the right amount of energy. There is a twist towards the last third of the film that can be jarring, but if you go with it, you’ll enjoy the film a lot more. I give it 4/5, incredibly entertaining and the best Iron Man movie yet.
SchroederRockMay 19, 2013
Iron Man 3 is essentially exactly the same thing as the first two Iron Man films with new villains and challenges. In many franchises, this would be a bit boring, but seeing how Iron Man's franchise has plenty of money, smart dialogue, andIron Man 3 is essentially exactly the same thing as the first two Iron Man films with new villains and challenges. In many franchises, this would be a bit boring, but seeing how Iron Man's franchise has plenty of money, smart dialogue, and Robert Downey Jr. always spot-on as Tony Stark. This film seemed to pick up more steam as it progressed, but there were too many points where I felt like the movie just didn't seem as interesting. The parallels drawn to the Avengers movie and the effects being felt by Tony Stark is just as interesting, if not more, than even Guy Pearce playing a great villain. Totally worth the money to see it in theaters, but I am going out on a limb to say this is the weakest of the three films for Iron Man. It's still good, but it just seems to lack a little of the magic the first two movies brought. Whether they continue Iron Man or not doesn't seem to matter right now as Avengers 2 is in the works, which will likely bring plenty of Iron Man/Tony Stark, so I'm okay with this being it for a while for a dedicated Iron Man film since it's not the end of Iron Man on the big screen. Expand
UrbanlistenerApr 21, 2016
Its a good film, Robert Downey still nails it as Iron Man, the story is interesting and sometimes thrilling, the effects and action scenes are great and there is some good jokes. I also enjoyed that Don Cheadle's war machine was there a lotIts a good film, Robert Downey still nails it as Iron Man, the story is interesting and sometimes thrilling, the effects and action scenes are great and there is some good jokes. I also enjoyed that Don Cheadle's war machine was there a lot in the film, he is a great addition to the MCU. I will say that the main villain of this movie is the weakest part about it, he is not bad, but a bit cliché and poorly written, there is not much to him. If the Mandarin had been the main villain, acted like in the comics and had been well developed instead of being a lazy old fart who we discover he is a fake, it would have been way better. But still, its tons of fun and very enjoyable. Expand
theofficeMay 5, 2013
The movie was definitely fun to watch and very well done from a production standpoint. But I think it falls short with regards to story and direction because it tried to be very humorous at otherwise serious scenes which in my opinion tookThe movie was definitely fun to watch and very well done from a production standpoint. But I think it falls short with regards to story and direction because it tried to be very humorous at otherwise serious scenes which in my opinion took away from the plot. I didn't like that direction. It was the best of the iron man movies and better than the avengers but definitely not at the level of batman. Sometimes it seems Marvel just puts out movies that are merely "good" but not "great" just to keep milking that cash cow. I do hope the next few start to have a more serious tone. Expand
SythusRATINGSOct 18, 2014
Iron Man 3 pits brash-but-brilliant industrialist Tony Stark/Iron Man against an enemy whose reach knows no bounds. When Stark finds his personal world destroyed at his enemy’s hands, he embarks on a harrowing quest to find those responsible.Iron Man 3 pits brash-but-brilliant industrialist Tony Stark/Iron Man against an enemy whose reach knows no bounds. When Stark finds his personal world destroyed at his enemy’s hands, he embarks on a harrowing quest to find those responsible. This journey, at every turn, will test his mettle. With his back against the wall, Stark is left to survive by his own devices, relying on his ingenuity and instincts to protect those closest to him. As he fights his way back, Stark discovers the answer to the question that has secretly haunted him: does the man make the suit or does the suit make the man? Expand
ZerpnosMar 4, 2017
Gelen tehditler karşısında evinin açık adresini veren Tony Stark ardından gelen sorunlarla karşılaşır. Büyük aşkını bir sapıktan kurtarmaya çalışan Tony. Bu filmle, Demir Adam üçlemesinin sonuna gelindiğini ve senaryo bakımından pek fazla birGelen tehditler karşısında evinin açık adresini veren Tony Stark ardından gelen sorunlarla karşılaşır. Büyük aşkını bir sapıktan kurtarmaya çalışan Tony. Bu filmle, Demir Adam üçlemesinin sonuna gelindiğini ve senaryo bakımından pek fazla bir şey olmadığı ortaya konuyor. Yine de Aksiyonuyla kendini izleten bir film. Expand
JohnKristoferDec 22, 2014
Fun,Hilarious and delightful Iron Man 3 is still a good film despite of too many criticism.The Twist of the mandarin may pissed by comic fanboys but some may found it funny.Robert Downey Jr. Is Back Being Tony Stark/Iron Man,he still deliversFun,Hilarious and delightful Iron Man 3 is still a good film despite of too many criticism.The Twist of the mandarin may pissed by comic fanboys but some may found it funny.Robert Downey Jr. Is Back Being Tony Stark/Iron Man,he still delivers what we love of the character. Expand
SuperheroMoviesAug 3, 2013
After The Avengers, it be comes difficult for Marvel to top such a success, fortunately Iron Man 3 delivers with a heavy blow and all the same genius that made its predecessors so great, even improving upon the last Iron Man.
HaithamBayazeedMay 3, 2013
It was great and entertaining a lot it is a great follow-up to The Avengers, visually it is amazing, the 3D is really good but it felt a little bit long, but still it is superb threequel to the Iron Man franchise.
ViolettSep 5, 2014
Weak plot. It is a common problem of Marvel movies. Movie itself is too focused on special effects and explosions (which are awesome tbh), and plot is too ... how to say ... sucked from finger? I understand it is hard to create strong dramaWeak plot. It is a common problem of Marvel movies. Movie itself is too focused on special effects and explosions (which are awesome tbh), and plot is too ... how to say ... sucked from finger? I understand it is hard to create strong drama movie from comics, and I will never blame Marvel for that. This movie is for people who like explosions, fire, robots, fights - who focus only on action, who dont think at all watching movie. I say again, it is not bad, just not for everyone. By the way, as I understood this movie was last of Iron Man series, at least I hope so, despite my love to Iron Man and other Marvel characters. Expand
cag11Jan 12, 2014
After the disappointing sequel to the original Iron Man, I thought the same things as a lot of people did: will the man named after a fruit steal Iron Man's suit and it'll be Iron Man vs Iron Man? apparently I was mislead, and it turned outAfter the disappointing sequel to the original Iron Man, I thought the same things as a lot of people did: will the man named after a fruit steal Iron Man's suit and it'll be Iron Man vs Iron Man? apparently I was mislead, and it turned out better than usual. One of my favorite ties is that it links with The Avengers as if he had trauma after going into space, which made a lot of sense with his panic attacks. Expand
ToffenuffJun 9, 2013
Not as great as I was expecting it to be, but it was still a good and fun battle with the fan-favorite Ironman. Robert Downey Jr. is of course phenomenal, as he and Ironman/Tony Stark seem truly to be one and the same. Everyone else is superbNot as great as I was expecting it to be, but it was still a good and fun battle with the fan-favorite Ironman. Robert Downey Jr. is of course phenomenal, as he and Ironman/Tony Stark seem truly to be one and the same. Everyone else is superb as well. The reason this did not score higher for me is that there were, one, a some plot holes and, two, there are a bunch of big questions left on the table that had me feeling as if I was jipped because those questions were left unanswered by the time the credits started rolling. Expand
Critic2012May 4, 2013
It has the same appeal that all the Marvel films do- dry humor and plenty of awesome action sequences. But when it comes to the plot, the film is far from greatness. Its enjoyable all the same, but I think the critic and user scores agreeIt has the same appeal that all the Marvel films do- dry humor and plenty of awesome action sequences. But when it comes to the plot, the film is far from greatness. Its enjoyable all the same, but I think the critic and user scores agree that this movie could have been much better. Expand
SonicHD7Jun 1, 2017
Plagued with worry and insomnia since saving New York from destruction, Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.), now, is more dependent on the suits that give him his Iron Man persona -- so much so that every aspect of his life is affected, includingPlagued with worry and insomnia since saving New York from destruction, Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.), now, is more dependent on the suits that give him his Iron Man persona -- so much so that every aspect of his life is affected, including his relationship with Pepper (Gwyneth Paltrow). After a malevolent enemy known as the Mandarin (Ben Kingsley) reduces his personal world to rubble, Tony must rely solely on instinct and ingenuity to avenge his losses and protect the people he loves. Expand
ScorpionMay 4, 2013
is a spectacular film technically, and what is the best interpretation of Downey Jr, c does not have a giant hole in the script, it would be the best film of the series Iron Man
WriteFilmLive21May 15, 2013
"Iron Man 3" is easily as much fun as its predecessors, if not more. Packing all the quick wit and explosive action that's become trademark of this series, this third and highly-anticipated outing sees Tony Stark at his most vulnerable as he"Iron Man 3" is easily as much fun as its predecessors, if not more. Packing all the quick wit and explosive action that's become trademark of this series, this third and highly-anticipated outing sees Tony Stark at his most vulnerable as he fights stoically and sometimes desperately against the will of a mysterious terrorist known as the Mandarin after his home is destroyed. Featuring some great new side characters and welcome old ones, this film definitely ups the scope of Iron Man while retaining the same charm of the others, and is a great piece of entertainment. The only big flaw it has is in its mid-movie twist, which reveals the Mandarin as nothing more than an actor and facade for the true villain, who is both much less intimidating and far more standardized (especially when being played by Guy Pearce). This move might not be quite so deflating if it weren't also for the fact that this character quickly becomes not only a shattered echo of the awesome Mandarin we've been expecting to see, but simply a drugged-up comic relief. It didn't completely ruin the movie for me, but I would have much rather seen a showdown between Stark and Mandarin than Stark and Guy Pearce, particularly since you fully believe beforehand that it was this Mandarin who blew up his house and almost killed Pepper Potts. But despite this, it's definitely worth seeing and definitely worth the title of "Iron Man". Another solid entry from Marvel. Expand
Le__XenomorphDec 16, 2014
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. To be honest, I was a bit afraid when Jon Favreau stepped off the project of Iron Man 3 since his 2 films were so good. I was afraid that this movie would bomb with a director like Shane Black. But man was I wrong! The movie definitely has a different tone to it I like the darker looking visuals and the increased amounts of humor to offset the struggles of Tony Stark as he tries to fight the "Mandarin." Iron Man 3 is definitely a slight improvement over Iron Man 2. 9/10 (Awesome) Expand
AReviewsJun 17, 2013
Iron Man 3 is extremely exciting, with great action sequences and a good plot, but it isn't better than the first one, but better than the second, but although there are some glitches here and there but still you can pass them away easily andIron Man 3 is extremely exciting, with great action sequences and a good plot, but it isn't better than the first one, but better than the second, but although there are some glitches here and there but still you can pass them away easily and enjoy the ride! Expand
NotoriousFraudOct 23, 2014
Iron Man 3 evolves the character Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.) from a cocky playboy to a flawed hero. The theme of old demons is apparent when it begins in Switzerland in 1999 new years eve, Tony who was a different person then meets AldrichIron Man 3 evolves the character Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.) from a cocky playboy to a flawed hero. The theme of old demons is apparent when it begins in Switzerland in 1999 new years eve, Tony who was a different person then meets Aldrich Killian (Guy Pearce), a nerdy scientist from AIM (Advanced Idea Mechanics) Tony blows him off after telling him to meet him on the roof leaving him there. Years later after the events of "The Avengers" Tony is a changed man, no longer just as the hero protecting America from terrorists but now frantically building suits trying to keep the ones he cares about safe after going through a wormhole and learning that there is a big and dangerous universe out there. Shane Black directs a good popcorn flick here taking over from Jon Favreau who directed the first two movies, and in terms of story this is much better than Iron Man 2. If you love seeing Tony Stark chew scenery for two hours you'll enjoy this. Expand
allystewMay 19, 2013
Iron Man 3. Bigger in every way than 1 or 2 but does that make it better? I'm not sure. The action and 3D special effects are brilliant and the story with a great twist is something different for a Marvel movie. Lots of great comedy as well,Iron Man 3. Bigger in every way than 1 or 2 but does that make it better? I'm not sure. The action and 3D special effects are brilliant and the story with a great twist is something different for a Marvel movie. Lots of great comedy as well, which is fitting with director Shane Blacks previous movies like Lethal Weapon. However I feel my expectations were too high after The Avengers which has set the super hero "bar" so high that Iron Man on his own just can't match. BTW the scene after the credits is not worth waiting for which sums up my slight disappointment. Expand
DalekMay 14, 2013
Not a bad movie, there is a lot more action than there was in Iron Man 2. It has a strange pace which I can't really describe. I think it could had been better in terms of storyline because it's slightly typical and expectant of what is goingNot a bad movie, there is a lot more action than there was in Iron Man 2. It has a strange pace which I can't really describe. I think it could had been better in terms of storyline because it's slightly typical and expectant of what is going to happen, and I think the main character Tony Stark has became more of a joke, and takes things a lot less serious, which I thought was a bit unrealistic considering what has happened to him. But never the less, it's an entertaining movie thats worth watching. Expand
Epik_NinnjaMay 23, 2015
The CGI on display here is top-notch and the action sequences are pretty crazy. Also, there's still that Iron Man flair to the film. Don't let the so-so reviews stop you form watching this movie but don't expect it to be as goos as the lastThe CGI on display here is top-notch and the action sequences are pretty crazy. Also, there's still that Iron Man flair to the film. Don't let the so-so reviews stop you form watching this movie but don't expect it to be as goos as the last two, because it's not. The writing just isn't as strong as it was in the previous Iron Man films but it's still good. Expand
RealMuthaFMay 5, 2013
Shane Black (with the help of Downey Jr. of course) has proved that there may be successful solo superhero movies after the Avengers (which I personally believe to be highly overrated). Iron Man 3 has thrilling action sequences, good acting,Shane Black (with the help of Downey Jr. of course) has proved that there may be successful solo superhero movies after the Avengers (which I personally believe to be highly overrated). Iron Man 3 has thrilling action sequences, good acting, funny jokes and a sound plot. The only outstanding minus I can think of is one major plot twist, which I won't spoil. After this twist (and it occurs about halfway through the movie) I got a feeling of slight bitterness and disappointment. Oh, and 3D is largely useless here and is barely noticeable (but that may be because of the quality of the cinema I watched the movie in) So, in my opinion, IM3 is better than IM2, is probably on par with the first one and is definitely worth watching. Expand
shpreaJun 24, 2013
In my opinion, the ending of a movie can make or break the experience. Up until the ending, Iron Man 3 was just outstanding. It was exactly the movie I had come to see, full of action, humor, and classic scenes. However, the ending wasIn my opinion, the ending of a movie can make or break the experience. Up until the ending, Iron Man 3 was just outstanding. It was exactly the movie I had come to see, full of action, humor, and classic scenes. However, the ending was terrible. The final act of the movie was just full of plot holes, impractical actions, and the very end in particular completely defeats the whole plot of Iron Man 2. It's a great movie and a must see, however the ending just bombs. It's definitely better than Iron Man 2, but not as good as the original Iron Man. Expand
DrewtheDude85Apr 3, 2014
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Iron Man 3 is another fantastic film from Marvel Studios, It's a good way to end the trilogy. The original Iron Man movie is great, Iron Man 2 was not that great, The Avengers was revolutionary and this is also great. Overall it had some great action and some good story elements in it. I really wish people would not be so hateful to this movie just because of how much they hated that plot twist with the Mandarin, even though I didn't care, I mean I guess it was pretty stupid but I am not going to judge the movie by that one point. That wasn't even the worst part about this movie, I say probably the worst thing in this film is the fact that this felt more like "Tony Stark: The Movie" than a new Iron Man movie, I mean why not have more Iron Man in it. However the story was still good and it even has a bit of funny and enjoyable moments. If you can survive that plot twist that insulted many Comic Book fans, I think you will enjoy this movie. Expand
ElectroNickMay 3, 2016
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Iron Man is the grand return of Tony Stark in the suit with a story that tests his limits. It has its moments but it also has some major problems that hold it back. The film has Stark suffer some panic attacks after his near death experience in the events of The Avengers. The panic attacks had some potential to give him more depth considering the fact that he was surrounded by superhuman and even gods but it is really not that fleshed out enough. There is also a controversial conspiracy involving former U.S war veterans who regain their limbs based on an experiment that went wrong. This presents an interesting dilemma for Stark to come fully face to face with the horrors of his previous arms race campaign. How the war veterans were portrayed though are pretty questionable to say the least. Ben Kinsley is one of the best highlights of the film both for his propaganda videos as the ultimate reveal of him being a mere puppet for the real villain. It is understandable why fans will be very dissapointed but the Mandarin would not have flown well in today's PC culture since the Mandarin from the original comic is really nothing more than a racial stereotype of the Chinese. Although the plot twist was hilarious the true villain was a bland antagonist to Stark. Speaking of which, Robert Downey Jr is once again the best thing about this film especially with the interaction between him and the child actor. The child actor did an outstanding job developing a relationship with Stark. This is also a film where Stark has to rely on his wits for the majority of the film outside of the one time he gave his address to the Mandarin (the single most stupid thing any Superhero has ever done). The action is also pretty strong with impressive set pieces which actually kept me at the edge of my seat. The climax is outstanding with all of the multiple suits and Stark changing in between the suits in mid flight which displays some impressive visuals. His relationship with Pepper has developed alot more as well and I found myself genially concerned about their relationship status. If you are wiling to accept some of the flaws or the controversial plot twist than this film will definitely keep you entertained for a long time. Expand
genericusenameJun 8, 2013
It's an enjoyable movie, yet somewhat predictable. Robert Downey Jr. was great as Tony Stark/Ironman yet again. The villains weren't anything special and the ending could have been better. But I liked the whole Tony/Pepper dynamic and theIt's an enjoyable movie, yet somewhat predictable. Robert Downey Jr. was great as Tony Stark/Ironman yet again. The villains weren't anything special and the ending could have been better. But I liked the whole Tony/Pepper dynamic and the action sequences were good. Overall, I would say it's fairly light on plot, but with solid action and acting, it isn't a bad movie. It isn't great, but it is enjoyable. Expand
joyalMay 10, 2013
excellent in acting...action....comedy parts...story level little bit confusing but over all a complete entertainer.....first two iron man films does not have this level of action parts n comedy parts..........robert downey junior steals theexcellent in acting...action....comedy parts...story level little bit confusing but over all a complete entertainer.....first two iron man films does not have this level of action parts n comedy parts..........robert downey junior steals the show.... i love it Expand
supermann234Dec 7, 2014
This is an awesome movie filled with lots of action. Probably one of the best action movies I have seen. This is highly recommended if you love superhero and action movies.
SpiderPlayerMay 16, 2015
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. In general the film is very good, incredible special effects, this film shows that Tony Stark is not iron, but the end left much to be desired, this thing of Aldrich Killian talk that is the Mandarin was not too cool, let alone the Tony take the reactor. Expand
bigfoot6463Jun 25, 2013
Pretty good flick. Lots of action and surprises. Great acting and a good story plot, but is he Iron Man any more or not? Guess you will have to go see it to decide for yourself. But there will be another Iron Man movie.
dougaussieJun 25, 2013
i love iron man movies, but i feel they take these super movies and try to really go over the top with special effects trying to outdo the last one. There is no way in reality for a man to jump and a suit join to him, see it's nonsense,i love iron man movies, but i feel they take these super movies and try to really go over the top with special effects trying to outdo the last one. There is no way in reality for a man to jump and a suit join to him, see it's nonsense, that's what spoils it. I think they could have made a better movie if it would have been a more simple one but smart. Expand
finnigan37May 8, 2013
I really enjoyed this. It was a classic superhero action movie with a lot of humorous dialogue and a great performance from Robert Downey Jr. The 3D worked well and overall it just made for a really fun experience at the theater.
ClayMerrittMay 5, 2013
i was incredibly impressed with this movie. Big disappointment? I can see where you would draw your disappointment, but it was standard Iron Man. Nothing more. Nothing less. Its pretty much everything we expected, and then some. The Mandarini was incredibly impressed with this movie. Big disappointment? I can see where you would draw your disappointment, but it was standard Iron Man. Nothing more. Nothing less. Its pretty much everything we expected, and then some. The Mandarin twist was fantastic! Damn you, if you didn't like it! There were some implausible things, sure. But that is expected of comic book movies. They're not all going to be perfect. And excellent execution on the Pepper Potts death. Just when you think Stark is going to save the day again, he loses Pepper and acting and expressions really made you forget that she was going to be okay due to her new condition. Excellent. Iron Man 3 was the finale. People will always complain about the ending of stuff and how "its the most flawed movie of the franchise" etc, etc. This was the greatest movie Marvel has EVER produced, In my opinion (minus Spider-Man in 2002). Tony Stark was Tony Stark, billionaire, playboy, philantrophist. More flamboyant and witty than Batman. Excellent ending to the franchise, I hope they don't reboot it, or continue it without Robert Downey Jr. while he can't don the suit forever, if they're going to make a new one, Downey Jr. or nothing. Expand
ambenderDec 28, 2013
Iron Man 3 is the best of the franchise, due largely in part to an unforgettable twist about halfway through, and a finale that is spectacular in every sense of the word.
reddave2Jun 11, 2013
Iron Man was a charismatic surprise that mingled a feel good origin story with a great central performance from Robert Downey. The second Iron Man, while a bit of a mess, still had Downey coupled with an underused but solid Mickey Rourke.Iron Man was a charismatic surprise that mingled a feel good origin story with a great central performance from Robert Downey. The second Iron Man, while a bit of a mess, still had Downey coupled with an underused but solid Mickey Rourke. Iron Man 3 falls somewhere between.

Meandering between some fantastic (but mostly already seen thanks to an overly showey trailer campaign) set pieces and some nice character moments, Iron Man 3 is always watchable. But the pace of the movie seems every so slightly off. Big scenes feel rushed through, while other, less pivotal scenes get too much screen time.

The twists are also far too obvious and not just because of the generous trailers. Even without knowing much about the Iron Man comics, the various plot turns are sign posted miles ahead. And a few are pointless, adding no drama or intrigue.

One of the bigger (and more controversial it would seem) is the mandarin character. I enjoyed Ben Kingslys performance but I get why some fans may have felt let down this is likely the last Iron Man movie with Downey and a more straight approach could have yielded some great face to face moments between Tony Starke and the Mandarin. Guy Pearces bad guy isnt bad, but lacks the colour and presence to match the Mandarin.

Still, Iron Man 3 is still one of the better comic book movies. Maybe not as joyfully silly as Avengers or as deep as Dark Knight, its a good conclusion to the Iron Man series (if that remains the case)
TrackerDeviceNov 2, 2015
Iron Man 3 is definitely better than Iron Man 2, and more thrilling then the second one. The plot to this movie wasn't very convincing, but that doesn't Robert Downey Jr and the rest of the supporting cast to make Iron Man 3 fun to watch.
ncstatemikeAug 24, 2013
[8.0] In some ways it's my favorite Iron Man movie, and it's so much different from the first two. It has much more personality, but it doesn't take itself as seriously as I would have hoped.
kevtheobaldMay 8, 2013
If you loved Iron Man, then this is a move for you. Not as good as Iron Man, but better than Iron Man 2. If you like action movies, this is worth seeing. There are some flaws, but this is not movie that claims to based on a true story or realIf you loved Iron Man, then this is a move for you. Not as good as Iron Man, but better than Iron Man 2. If you like action movies, this is worth seeing. There are some flaws, but this is not movie that claims to based on a true story or real event. It is a action movie based on a comic book hero. There are going to be things you are a stretch. Classic "Rambo" type moments where you know someone should have died or been hurt, but somehow escapes harm and impossible shots made time and time again.

The acting is a mix of okay to good. The pace of the movie is generally good. The special effects are generally solid. It is worth seeing at a theater.
kman5473Jan 30, 2017
This one at least tries to dabble into deeper emotional issues and conflicts for its protagonist to work himself through. We have a love/hate relationship with the egotistical, well-intentioned billionaire Tony Stark -- this is perfect,This one at least tries to dabble into deeper emotional issues and conflicts for its protagonist to work himself through. We have a love/hate relationship with the egotistical, well-intentioned billionaire Tony Stark -- this is perfect, because this is the same exact disposition he has with himself and everyone around him. My only question for Marvel now is: is Tony Stark's character ever actually going to grow or change? Of course not. It's a proven brand from Disney. They have to churn out the same old **** at least 2-3 times a year without doing anything new or inventive. Expand
Longbottom94May 3, 2013
A great sequel that takes the best elements of the original two and adds too them in mostly every way. May not be as good as the avengers but its still up there. I understand that hardcore fans of 'The Mandarin' might not like this version ofA great sequel that takes the best elements of the original two and adds too them in mostly every way. May not be as good as the avengers but its still up there. I understand that hardcore fans of 'The Mandarin' might not like this version of the character, but I enjoyed this reinvention, Ben Kingsley is intimidating and surprisingly funny. Honestly that character might be one of the highlights of the film for me. Expand
HectorInTheMornJun 15, 2016
I love this movie! I have seen all of the Iron man movies and this one has got to be my favorite out of all of the Iron Man movies! It is funny, fun, mature, action and sort heavy, it is a bloody good time!
JunghovaMay 13, 2013
Was surprised the amount of negative heat this film was taking, but as someone who has seen all the Marvel movies, I would say this one was easily the best. RDJ stepped up the acting (check), refreshing villians (check), more Don CheadleWas surprised the amount of negative heat this film was taking, but as someone who has seen all the Marvel movies, I would say this one was easily the best. RDJ stepped up the acting (check), refreshing villians (check), more Don Cheadle given more to do (check).....people just need to get over themselves and quit hating an excellent popcorn flick. Here is hoping RDJ isnt done playing Tony Stark Expand
MalevolentMay 31, 2013
I would say that this is my favorite Iron Man movie. Yes, the twist pissed me off, but I'm still trying to get over it. I'm not a big fan of the mark 42 suit, but I feel like it fits very well into this movie. Please don't hate this movieI would say that this is my favorite Iron Man movie. Yes, the twist pissed me off, but I'm still trying to get over it. I'm not a big fan of the mark 42 suit, but I feel like it fits very well into this movie. Please don't hate this movie because of the plot twist. Expand
SJ-ULTI-ReiewsSep 27, 2013
Iron Man 3 was more funny than action packed, their was hardly any scenes with iron man in them. It is a good movie but i felt that it could have been way better.
Tbrown15May 9, 2013
Iron Man 3

Director: Shane Black Starring: Robert Downy Jr. Gwyneth Paltrow, Don Cheadle, Guy Pearce, Ben Kingsley, Rebecca Hall, Jon Favreau Runtime/Rated: 130 Minutes, PG-13 My original thoughts on (Iron Man 3) were negative, it
Iron Man 3

Director: Shane Black

Runtime/Rated: 130 Minutes, PG-13

My original thoughts on (Iron Man 3) were negative, it was to earlier to release another Iron Man movie particularly only a year after The Avengers. I’m thinking “wow, Marvel is really going to beat down the superhero movies to the ground”. However, after seeing the trailer, all of those negative thoughts flew out of my mind, and I was again excited to see an Iron Man movie again.

The story behind this third installment of the awesome Iron Man franchise is a terrorist called The Mandarin, who is the mastermind behind these terrorist attacks. His goal is to kill the president of the United States. Of course, it’s not going to be so easy to fulfill his goal when you have Tony Stark lurking around. Tony Stark is there to stop the Mandarin from his evil plans, but along the way has his own problems. Stark has a relationship issue with his girlfriend Gwyneth Paltrow, and he losses his house where all of his technology lye’s. Nevertheless, there is more to this Mandarin character then we really know and think. Can Tony Stark stop The Mandarin or will he have is day?

I liked this movie, I thought it was good, not great nor as good as the first two Iron Man movies, but I still enjoyed it a lot. The strongest aspect to the movie was its amazing lead in Robert Downy Jr. as Tony Stark. There’s no other better actor to play Mr. Stark, he’s charismatic, he carriers this movie a lot and he’s extremely funny, if it wasn’t for the comic relief mainly from RDJ I would not have liked this movie as much as I did-slow at times- Ben Kingsley was also great as the Mandarin, and I enjoyed his performance a lot. Last, I will mention Guy Pearce who I absolutely love as an actor. I thought he played the smooth talking billionaire very well. The one problem I had with Guy Pearce was his character which I thought wasn’t fully developed as much as it should have, but nevertheless still a good performance. The action sequences were very good, especially the one where iron man saves the falling passengers out of the sky, the scene had great intensity and left me on the edge of my seat. The visual effects were superb as usual, at times I really couldn’t tell what was real and what was fake.

The movie is defiantly flawed, and there are many flaws to this movie that really hits hard with me, the biggest was the completely anticlimactic action scene at the end of the movie. The final battle scene started off great, with lots of iron man suits arriving to help out Tony and Rhodes. Even when Tony confronted The Mandarin and they started having their duel, it was still impressive to look at, suitably towards the way that Tony was jumping from suit to suit, which I found very creative and nice to watch. However, when Pepper Potts joined the fun, the whole third act really dropped off a lot for me. Something happens-which I don’t want to spoil it- with her that’s so not necessary and completely predictable that when it happened, I was immediately turned off. Then, Shane Black had the nerve to bring her back to the fight sequence and finish the Mandarin off all by herself, which I did not believe, or bye into for a second. The ending was a huge let down to a movie that I was very much enjoying. Even though I really enjoyed the action scene at the end, that whole sequence with Pepper Potts really disgusted me. Other flaws to the movie were the villain (The Mandarin) who was underdeveloped and had a piss poor death. I just wish he could have had a better death, he was a very cool villain, that had so much potential.

Overall, I did enjoy (Iron Man 3) a lot, and even though it isn’t the best iron man movie in the franchise it’s still a good action summer popcorn movie, and a movie to start off the summer season.

My Grade: MATINEE

p.s. the big twist in the movie is a huge success that I completely bought into and very much enjoyed. If you dare and say “I saw that coming” then you’re obviously a lair and shall be zapped and killed by Tony Stark himself!
coreyg007May 5, 2013
Great movie. Lots of SFx and many many things blowing up. I only gave it an 8 because the story isn't too complex and what little story we do get is accentuated with lots of things blowing up. I won't go into spoilers but parts of the movieGreat movie. Lots of SFx and many many things blowing up. I only gave it an 8 because the story isn't too complex and what little story we do get is accentuated with lots of things blowing up. I won't go into spoilers but parts of the movie aren't really developed; that is to say, there are questions at the end about certain scenes and what happened to certain people after we find out who the real villains are pulling the strings. Anyway, good movie and worth the price and time sitting in the theatre. Expand
CtheTavMay 7, 2013
This film starts with a flashback to 1999, however thats the only thing that feels old about this film. Those who go in wanting the IronMan and Avengers IronMan will be disappointed because that is not what this film is. IronMan 3 is a muchThis film starts with a flashback to 1999, however thats the only thing that feels old about this film. Those who go in wanting the IronMan and Avengers IronMan will be disappointed because that is not what this film is. IronMan 3 is a much more mature film for the most part, with a story that feels relevant and a focus on Tony Stark rather than IronMan. I particularly liked the fact that Tony was suffering PTSD after the events of the Avengers. In the end this pays off somewhat leading to a great story for Tony and pretty much no one else. The special and practical effects in this film were awesome particularly the getting in and out of the suits and the plane sequence stunt is great to watch. This film sends a message to future super hero films you can have a decent plot as well as decent action and character growth.
Rating 8 out of 10
They should have called this film Tony Stark
DyliebarMar 2, 2016
I thoroughly enjoyed this movie to the fullest!!! This movie was a blast, it was emotional, and it was quite funny! Although people were pissed off about the Mandarin scene, but I honestly thought it was funny!! This movie also does aI thoroughly enjoyed this movie to the fullest!!! This movie was a blast, it was emotional, and it was quite funny! Although people were pissed off about the Mandarin scene, but I honestly thought it was funny!! This movie also does a fantastic job at digging deeper into the character of Tony Stark! I think this may be the best movie in the Iron Man trilogy! Expand
bradtheman123Jul 2, 2013
This was a pretty good movie im not gonna say great but it was still pretty exciting. I think some of the other iron mans were better. And I think they could have added a little more humor. But still an exciting movie.
savagejoe444May 25, 2013
This is now one of my most favorite movies of all time! Iron Man is my favorite Marvel hero, besides Wolverine, and this was the best of them all! Going to see it again, this time in 3D!
McLaughlinViewsAug 19, 2013
I loved it! Iron Man 3 wiped the floor with the disappointment of Iron Man 2. Unlike the other films of the Marvel Universe Iron Man did take have a darker feel to the film in comparison to the others in the film series. Although I was aI loved it! Iron Man 3 wiped the floor with the disappointment of Iron Man 2. Unlike the other films of the Marvel Universe Iron Man did take have a darker feel to the film in comparison to the others in the film series. Although I was a little let down as the trailer suggested that the film would be more about Tony Stark’s psychological state after his fall from deep space in The Avengers. So when the only real event that was carried on from Avengers (par the world knowing about aliens and the Avengers) was the idea that Tony Stark has now become an insomniac, presumably over the shock and stress of the Avengers, I felt that Marvel had let me down.

However, despite Marvel not taking the move I would of done with this film they still made a pretty epic movie. Iron Man continues to pull it’s quirky humor with yet another great performance from Robert Downey Jr. Iron Man sticks to its high explosive themes and great slapstick humor moments.

I love the Iron Man series, so when I saw just how dark it was I was very impressed the Mandarin had such great screen presence I was almost taken aback by the way that Ben Kingsley had over his scenes was mind-blowing. The use of editing in the Mandarin take over videos was mesmerizing, I loved the change to hand held cameras and the camera effects to drop the quality to make the events more realistic just encapsulated the audience. It was truly a great piece of editing.

Despite all the upsides of this film I do believe that it does get a bit tacky towards the end, I will not elaborate because of spoilers but I thought it dropped in quality from the rest of the film in the last 20 or so minutes. Despite this I promise to every fan of the Marvel Universe and even to those who aren’t all that keen but enjoy light-hearted humor which comes with an Iron Man film, or simply anyone who enjoys a Superhero movie. The film contains exciting twists, turns and impressive visuals then you will enjoy this film.

In hindsight i think this film is a very enjoyable experience which I could easily watch over and over again. I would recommend the film, and when I look back at I remember the community spirit of a cinema all laughing together at once (first time I have experienced that since The Inbetweeners Movie). The film isn’t one that will make you think and change your life but it’s one which could cheer you up with its humor and make a night twice more enjoyable. I would recommend this film to all, I hope you have fun with it.
outsideinMay 10, 2013
Starkers!

Starkers!

The ultimate star vehicle for Robert Downey Jr., Iron Man 3 is a hoot. It is fast, funny and totally dumb all at the same time. I think that Shane Black, the screenwriter and director this time around, must have had a whale of a time making this. No matter what else happens on screen, you're eyes are on Downey Jr he is just compelling to watch. His has a natural way about him that makes you think he is not acting, that he is deeply disturbed and it's all true. He illustrates the truth that if your central character is made of wood, your film is made of No other actor could fill his shoes on this, he is Iron Man, as he is so proud to claim.

The rest of the movie is fun enough, but total crap really. One exception there is a star cameo from Ben Kinglsey as 'The Mandarin.' Kingsley's role as a Bin Laden type illustrates the irony of the Christopher Nolan school of fake American heroes so perfectly, I wanted to laugh out loud. I will laugh out loud it was a brilliant touch. The best scene in the film is when Iron Man rescues 16 people thrown out of Air Force One at 30,000 feet. It is so unreal as to be.... well, unreal. But memorable as anything else in the two hours.

So hail, hail, Robert Downey Jr. He makes paint drying fun, and this movie would be a shambles without him
jetstarJul 3, 2013
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This was my most anticipated movie of 2013 and i have to say, it was a bit disappointing. The man in the iron suit is back for the third installment of this franchise, but is his return a victorious one or was it disappointing? For me, it wasn't victorious as I thought it would be, because this movie has a lot of problems. The poor use of the Extremis storyline was downfall for this film, their was no need for this storyline, they couldv'e just focused on the conflict between on Iron Man and Mandarin. Mandarin is my favorite villain from the Iron man comics and I was really excited on how were they going to present him, in this movie they had a twist about the mandarin's true identity, that twist was my biggest gripe for this movie, they revealed that mandarin was just an actor and guy pierce's character was the real one. I thought that they were just joking, I did not expect them to go on that direction, they shouldv'e just avoided that twist and just stayed true to the comics. The acting in this movie was fantastic, all of them did a good job, especially Robert Downey Jr. and the effexts looked great. This movie was not epic and dramatic as I thought it would be, because if you watched the trailers, then you know what I am talking about. Iron Man 3 was still a fun and good movie, the movie was nice start for Marvel's phase 2 and I am excited for their other movies, also hope that this will not be the last time that we'll see about Iron Man 3. I am going to give Iron Man 3 an 8/10. Expand
FirebalaSep 6, 2013
Good humor, good acting performances and the story is not the case so uninspired misfortune than most continuing. Relax and unwind spectacular actions, I have not looked up to 2 hours of film. I can only recommend.
RecomediaMay 9, 2013
I’m a sucker for super hero movies especially if they’re of good quality. I know I’ve said it before, but anytime a hero movie can take itself more seriously and further connect with the audience, it’s a winner in my book. So after seeingI’m a sucker for super hero movies especially if they’re of good quality. I know I’ve said it before, but anytime a hero movie can take itself more seriously and further connect with the audience, it’s a winner in my book. So after seeing the trailer, I went into Iron Man 3 with high expectations. I came out feeling pretty alright.

Iron Man 3 is more than just an explosive action movie, or even the barely above average com-dram that’s hidden beneath, I think it could be argued that it’s a character study of Robert Downey Jr.’s Tony Stark. It easily gets over looked amidst the flashy tech-porn and the quiver-inducing special effects (which are both pretty spectacular I’ll admit)....

Read more: http://www.recomedia.net/filmtv/iron-man-3-review/
ICEExMagicMay 4, 2013
Why is everybody hating on this movie?It has a great story,a interesting twist once you have thought about it for a while,amazing effects and an amazing final battle.