6.5

1. Apr 4, 2012
    Very good directed movie. I did like the Iron sky alot. It was more comedy than action and it was very funny at some part and it did end a bit too early.
  2. Jun 3, 2012
    Super cool movie. I love the concept of Nazis from the dark side of the moon. The movie is not only absolutely funny but transports also a great portion of morale.
  3. Apr 20, 2012
    Iron sky may be misunderstood by some for its trashy dark humor and for its abundance of cultural references. To those who understand and appreciate this, the movie is a gift from heaven. Iron Sky is guaranteed to become a classic, so may as well just watch it now.
  4. May 21, 2012
    Fantastic Movie, I visualize like Watchmen and Sucker Punch, and is funny, Iron Sky is a great sci-fi, comedy, action, parody movie, I love Iron Sky. Great movie.
  5. Apr 5, 2012
    This movie is just awesome it has good jokes and good acting. Best movie made by Finland and one of my favorites. I would say it is mostly a sci-fi and comedy movie the action scenes were little slow but still good movie.
  6. May 28, 2012
    this film was funny and exciting the exploitation and the way they did this film was absolutely amazing. this film had the best story line, the best chosen actors and a very well done back story of the Americas having a female president that had the might of an ant. this film will be going down in my books as one of the best films in sic fi and comedy. well done.
  7. Mar 4, 2013
    i really enjoyed the film and game i have watched it 20+ times and still not get bored plus the actors play their parts well and the way the film mocks usa is funny and one of the most important things is that Julia Dietze plays renate and she is Sexy and speaks good english :D but i would of liked it more if James would of stayed black throughout the film but the ending came far too soon and it wasnt as happy as i thought because i would of rather of had the film ending take place 2 months later where the nazis were on earth and renate and james were married Expand
  8. Dec 3, 2013
    I like this movie because...
    -Some scene is funny
    -German scene is subtitled

I don't like some of the things about this movie.
    -Some scene is boring

Overall I give this movie 10/10.
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Leslie Felperin
    Apr 1, 2012
    Much more amusing in theory than in execution.
  2. Reviewed by: David Rooney
    Apr 1, 2012
    Vuorensola's sci-fi comedy is uneven, its humor never quite matching the luster of its visuals.
  3. Reviewed by: Andrew Pulver
    Apr 1, 2012
    It's not terrible, by any means: just not nearly as funny or cruel as its killer premise suggests.