5.0

1. Jan 28, 2014
    Excellent movie! With Ashton Kutcher at his best, was so convincible as Steve Jobs that made me believe they revived the executive and put him on the screen.
  2. Oct 12, 2013
    I really don't see what the negative criticism surrounding this movie is all about; it was pretty good. Whether or not the movie is accurate in portraying Steve Jobs, I don't know. Did it gloss over some important things in Steve's life? Maybe. But I do know is that this is a compelling drama film and Ashton Kutcher's performance was good. Liked seeing Steve Job's humble beginnings. II really don't see what the negative criticism surrounding this movie is all about; it was pretty good. Whether or not the movie is accurate in portraying Steve Jobs, I don't know. Did it gloss over some important things in Steve's life? Maybe. But I do know is that this is a compelling drama film and Ashton Kutcher's performance was good. Liked seeing Steve Job's humble beginnings. I don't think the film is biased or "just another piece of Apple advertising"; on the contrary, it shows the positive and negative aspects of Steve's personality and life. I wish the film had covered more of his life, particularly leading up to his death.

Too bad Steve sometimes seems kinda like a douchebag and an insane perfectionist. (He even refuses to support for or provide for his own daughter!)

If you liked this review, read my other ones on a wide variety of movies and TV shows and mark this review as helpful.
  3. Aug 30, 2013
    Ashton kutcher did an amazing performance. The movie itself could be better directed. Yet it is still inspiring and amazing. Kutcher by far did the best performance of his career and showed that he has a great potential.
  4. Aug 23, 2013
    JOBS really surprised me with how accurate it is. Scenes unfolded just like I imagined them after I read some books about Steve Jobs' life.

Pros: -Very detailed and accurate. -Entertaining ride. -Ashton really surprised me. I was never a fan of him, but he did a superb job. -Supporting actors were tremendous. -Very educational for the whole family to see. Cons: -I wish the

Pros:
    -Very detailed and accurate.
    -Entertaining ride.
    -Ashton really surprised me. I was never a fan of him, but he did a superb job.
    -Supporting actors were tremendous.
    -Very educational for the whole family to see.

Cons:
    -I wish the movie had continued into the 2000s.
    -I wanted to see more of Jobs' home life away from Apple.

1. Reviewed by: Marc Savlov
    Aug 21, 2013
    It fails to rise above the inherent limitations of the traditional Hollywood biopic and it's about as insanely great as a Mac "low cost" LC model – which was, to be fair, pretty cool.
  2. Reviewed by: Stephanie Zacharek
    Aug 20, 2013
    Kutcher finds compassion without going for anything so cheap as an explanation for Jobs's bad behavior; it's a wily, understated performance.
  3. Reviewed by: Bilge Ebiri
    Aug 19, 2013
    The problem is that the film gets too wrapped up in the myth to tell an effective behind-the-scenes tale.