8.3

1. Dec 13, 2010
    This is one of my favorite movies. It is so implausible and so so funny. There are some truly side splitting laughs in this movie. Joe gets the totally hot chick, Christopher Walken is classic as a former hit man in Witness Protection. I love you Joe Dirt!
  2. Mar 24, 2011
    This movie is hilarious and how is it not funny. The critics are always picking on the comedy movies with David Spade and the other comedians of the SNL circuit.
  3. Jun 30, 2012
    You won't like this movie if you take it too seriously. Just sit back, enjoy the movie and it might just surprise you. It's a nice mixture of dumb comedy, a cute plot with a few twists.
  4. Oct 15, 2010
    I consistently record this on my DVR when it comes on TBS or something. It's too funny and stupid not to watch. David Spade is an idiot in it, but I laugh the whole way through. Friends and I still quote this movie.
  5. Mar 20, 2011
    I thought this movie was going to be stupid, but I thought it was hilarious, the goofy story and character really are surprisingly enjoyable, if your into this kind of humor like I am this is a movie you'll like.
  6. Nov 12, 2012
    Exceedingly boring and relentlessly cliched, Joe Dirt may deliver one or two brief laughs along the way, but it's not enough to break up the lag.
  7. Oct 18, 2013
    I would give it a 9/10, i laughed big time. Absurd crazy fun! People say its a dump movie and it is. That is what it is for, laughing about dump things just to disconnect from serious crazy life we all live everyday.
    Strongly recommend.

1. Reviewed by: Cody Clark
    A full-throated shout-out to the lowest common denominator.
    We should be asking ourselves why so noble a nation would produce swill like Joe Dirt.
  3. Sandler and Spade continue their avid quest to dumb down America.