6.3

1. Oct 23, 2011
    Johnny English Reborn is a love it or hate it movie. Some people won't like the humor, some people will. Personally, I almost couldn't stop laughing. Johnny English and Johnny English Reborn are one of my favorite movies of all-time. Yes the jokes are predictable but that's what makes them so funny in my opinion. I rate this movie a 9/10 because the first movie was better, especially the interaction between Johnny English and Bough made it so great. This movie is a bit more over-the-top and sadly Bough is missing here. Still a 9/10 is a good score and this is a must see movie for all Johnny English fans. Expand
  2. Oct 21, 2011
    This is the funniest movie I have ever seen! It is original with its skits and everything, and there is one point in the movie that I think I will remember for all of my life. Please watch this movie, its so original.
  3. Feb 4, 2012
    I watched the movie in a cinema during it's premiere with my family.
    When we watched, I can literally say everyone, including me in the cinema cracked up. We couldn't stop laughing. This is certainily a great sequel and I loved this film.
  4. Oct 29, 2011
    I really loved this movie, with classic humour. You gotta love it. The chinese cleaner that comes back all of the time is also very funny. This movie is an absulute 9.
  5. Nov 10, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This movie was decent. The chinese lady made me lol. I havent seen the original so I dont know how this compares with it. But in the context of all action movies this is good. Expand
  6. Feb 16, 2012
    This film is super funny!!!!! I'm sure you cannot stop laughing till the end of the movie. I do recommend you this movie. It's not long movie like 2 hours or more, so if you have time little, you can enjoy this movie!!!!!!!
  7. Jan 22, 2013
    Johnny English Reborn is a very funny, action-filled, great story, a sense of mystery film. Really funny and very nice combats. This movie is the funniest movie I have seen so far. I would definetely give it a high score.
  8. Aug 9, 2014
    All I expect from Rowan Atkinson is comedy. And I have to say he totally EXCEEDED my expectations. Although at times the jokes were corny, I couldn't help laughing. It was pure brilliance.

1. Reviewed by: Roger Moore
    Oct 26, 2011
    "English Reborn" isn't terrible and is certainly seriously harmless.
  2. Reviewed by: Matt Singer
    Oct 21, 2011
    An incredible physical comedian, Rowan Atkinson would seemingly do anything for a laugh except one crucial thing: hold out for a better script. This sequel to 2003's Johnny English has a few inspired gags, but most of the material is on the level of English getting kicked repeatedly in his thunderballs.
  3. Reviewed by: Joe Williams
    Oct 21, 2011
    For anyone expecting the second coming of Clouseau, Johnny English Reborn is a karmic catastrophe.